Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Winter2017 event has begun and will end on 28th, Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    I wrote down the table of abilities you can buy. Still debating on some naming, but that's the least of my concerns.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Promotion_Abilities

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby so there a chance we can level up the abilities in the future?

FKG id 271324166 IGN: Zero5

Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    On that note.. counter seems to have been changed from def scaling to atk (2.5x to 4x as well)

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    - - - Updated - - -

what's the gimmick of new challange map? i run full dodge party on last stage and still got destroyed by the boss. that thing skill hit 20k to the girls -_-. maybe should run debuffer instead.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    @risingstar3110 The gold you get from maps that aren't Mori Mori Gold Boost / Zaku Zaku Gold Rush outright suck though. Most of my gold comes from event prizes and spamming those aforementioned stages during gold up campaigns tbh. Personally, I'll probably be doing Leader Exp Up on most of my characters. The effect isn't any better than Gold Up, but I really want to boost my level to get stamina. It'll be interesting to see how effective the leveling of abilities can be.

@andar5 A 100% chance, yes. The wording for the feature implied that it was like nurturing or raising.

@Archadia13 Evasion rates increase based on the number of Evasion characters you have in your party.

Rep
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    @risingstar3110 The gold you get from maps that aren't Mori Mori Gold Boost / Zaku Zaku Gold Rush outright suck though. Most of my gold comes from event prizes and spamming those aforementioned stages during gold up campaigns tbh. Personally, I'll probably be doing Leader Exp Up on most of my characters. The effect isn't any better than Gold Up, but I really want to boost my level to get stamina. It'll be interesting to see how effective the leveling of abilities can be.

@andar5 A 100% chance, yes. The wording for the feature implied that it was like nurturing or raising.

@Archadia13 Evasion rates increase based on the number of Evasion characters you have in your party.
    Atm, my gold consumption is sorta stay at 2 mil mark without farming (it drops down, then raise up, and oversall stay around there). So I guess if you are a bit casual like me, a bit more gold per map is actually useful, because it means your gold will increase over time instead of just staying in one spot

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby i see, so it's pretty useless if the party doesn't have enough fire power to kill it before it bypass the dodge -_-. maybe i will run the debuffer party. thanks for the info.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    @Archadia13 Seen in a different viewpoint, debuff parties are expensive to create because every equipment slot is vital. It'd be faster and cheaper to make an evasion team that can win the fight in at least 3 turns and just hope no one gets hit.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Patch Notes is up

Rep
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Is it just me, or did the Secret Gardens opens up for 10 minutes now?

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).