Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Saratoga mk2 patch is here. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)

Post forum editor error?

Sometime, i can't use "space bar". I can fix it by enter and make a new line. Im not sure this is only me or not, just report it.

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Still there. Anyone got the same problem? Im sure my keyboard is fine.

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    705 Post(s)
    @Akuser Huh. I've never had a problem like that before. It could be an issue with the interaction between your browser, its plugins, and/or your IME if you're using one. I would try disabling some plugins, trying other web browsers, etc. to see if you can pinpoint the problem. Another thing you can try is using the Advanced editor by clicking on the Go Advanced button below the reply text field. Finally, you might have less issues typing in Source Mode; It's the A/A button at the upper-left of the editor.

All that said, there's not much the Himeuta staff can do to help you without knowing your environment anyways. If you need more help, please tell us your OS, web browser, and anything else you think might be a contributing factor.

Edit: Just now, I was faced with the same problem you had. Spaces could not be inserted into a reply to a PM, but only if I was trying to input them at the end of the text field. I experienced the problem in Opera 44.0 and Windows 10, but Firefox was fine. The only extension I have installed on Opera is ScriptSafe, but it had all scripts allowed, so maybe Opera itself is the problem?

Last edited by HydroKirby; 03-29-2017 at 01:40 PM.

Administrative Archangel Gensui Hime's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I don't know when you mean you can't use the space bar. Isn't that a keyboard hardware issue? Or are you attempting to insert high ANSI characters in your text? That might fuck it up.

Systems Administrator, Webmaster
    Distinguished Fleet Admiral since 2013