Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)

Event Discussion: 天下睥睨の蛇眼 (★5 Kumamoto Event)

JP Wiki

Construction style event with Hill-type bonus. Collect crafting materials from the event maps and use 200 of them plus 1000 gold to craft for a chance for ★3 Higo-Chiba-jou or ★5 Kumamoto-jou.

Rewards:
    ★5 Kumamoto-jou
    Skill: Increase DEF by 15% at the start
    ★3 Higo-Chiba-jou
    Skill: Increase HP by 15% at the start
    E-1:
    Special Mission: Complete without gigantifying (any difficulty)
    Reward: 5000 Gold

Simple map. Basically all enemies will pass through 2, so you can just set up at 1/2/3/4 and stop anything from getting further.

E-2:
    Special Mission: Complete without taking any damage on Tono (any difficulty)
    Reward: Tsubasa [Kai-ichi]

Some annoying high speed shrimp come through the river, as well as the new spear fish.
    I recommend melee at 2, 6, 14, 16 to protect A, B, G, and H respectively.
    Additional ranged support at 1, 7, 12/13/15 is okay too. Seems to be a tile placement bug that 15 is beneath G. The shrimp will run through 19-16-14-11 after they path through the water. Maybe a Sword on 16 is enough to stop them from damaging G, but a spear isn't.
    The things that cross the bridge up north will range B before going to 9, so a melee at 6 is better.
    The spears that attack 2 will splash A, so you might need some upgrades or a ranged supporter to stop them before that happens.

E-3:
    Special Mission: Complete without losing any warehouses (any difficulty)
    Reward: Byakusen [Kai-ichi]

Recommend a melee at 3 to start off as all the enemies come from the bottom left and go to 3 before forking. Follow up with a gun or magic at 1 to take out the elephants. A decently leveled gun should be fine, especially with a few upgrades. You have a lot of time to do this, but take out at least one elephant before the first turn ends.
    Additional ranged support at 2/6 or both to help 3 would be helpful, especially with the black monks that appear as they're more tanky.

Round 2 has some enemies coming from the bottom road. I recommend ranged units at 6 and 10, and even 16/19 to take them out. You can have melee along 13/15/17/20 top stop them too, but the first set are battering rams and can nuke a castle really easily if you mistime the gigantify. Ranged are pretty safe until the cannons/cannoneers show up, but by that point, you can upgrade to outrange them.
    I personally can have a cannon at 6 and a gun at 10 to take care of all of it after they're upgraded before anything can get in range.

E-4:
    Special Mission: Complete without taking any damage on Tono
    Reward: Byakusen [Kai-ichi]

Large number of broilers start in the top left. You can snipe them from 2, particularly with a Cannon or Gun. If you don't, they'll eventually walk through 20-17-12.

You want a melee unit at 4 to protect A from the stumps, and someone at 15 and 17 to stop the other stumps from crossing the bridge onto G/H. Some stumps will be able to attack G when they pass 15 if you don't have a unit nearby to stop them.

The first set of flyers makes their way around the river clockwise, and then start to attack D/E, so a unit at 6/10 can stop them while helping 4.
    Bigger tankier flyers start to come from the west and attack A, B, C, so a ranged unit at 1/3 and someone still at 2 can stop them.

At the end, two sets of red clubs followed by two stompers appear on separate paths, one going 4-5-7-11 and the other going 13-15-17-12-11. It might be tricky stopping them before they reach warehouses if you don't have stallers.

Overall:
    4: Melee
    2: Cannon/Gun
    15: Melee
    17: Melee
    10: Ranged
    6: Ranged
    1: Ranged

If a single melee at 4 isn't strong enough, you'll need someone as backup at 5 so B/C don't go down. You can have ranged support at 16/19 too instead if you want more forward units. Hagi's blocking stratagem is extremely useful in stopping the stompers.

E-5:
    Special Mission: Complete without taking any damage on Tono
    Reward: Tsubasa [Kai-ichi]

Round 1
    Slingers first go 2-3-6-10, a melee unit at 3 is necessary to protect D if they get through.
    Additional shells jump in from the water and go 3-6-10, so an additional unit at 6 may be necessary if 3 isn't strong enough to take everything out first.
    Some slingers split south and go 12-14-16-11-10, so a unit at 16 is needed to proect I.
    Some flyers idle in the west above the river before flying south and going 12-9-7-10. You can protect E/F from 9, which can also shoot around the bridge too, or a ranged unit at 1 to snipe them early. They have multitarget though, so you may need additional units nearby to soak up damage.
    Some black priests appear 2-3-6-10 which are tougher so your melee units may need support DPSing them down.
    Finally, some dogs run 12-14-16-19 before going off map. If you don't kill them, they come back in Round 2 attack the warehouses at the top.

Round 2
    Shrimp run across the river clockwise, followed by the spear snakes, and attack J. You'll most likely want to snipe them before they get through since a ranged unit at 17 doesn't actually stop them from attacking J. Cavalry runs from 12-14-16-19 and reappear up top like the dogs, so you want to stop them at the bottom too.
    The big flying archers show up and go 5-9-11-17-13 so you'll need to shoot them down from 9 to protect E/F or they'll get to Tono.
    Several smaller flyers appear on the left again, and snipe A/B/C if left alone, so you need to snipe them first from 1. Bears appear on both paths, with four at the top and two at the bottom, followed by the boss going 2-3-6-10, and six black months going south.
    The boss deals pretty high damage in a quick burst, so you need a tanky unit to be able to take the hits, as well as a way to stop it from moving.

Overall:
    3: Melee
    6: Melee
    1: Ranged
    16: Melee
    14: Melee
    9: Ranged

You can play a melee unit at 2 and support it from 1/5/9 as well if you want to be more forward. I recommend a bow at 1 since they'll need to stop quite a few flyers.
    Since there's so many enemies on either path, you'll likely want at least two melee on each side to stop them. A ranged unit at 4 can be used to help snipe the enemies that show up on the river. If you use a spear at 6, she can also hit the river too. If you need more support on the bottom right, a ranged unit at 18 or 13/17, or a spear sitting safe at 19 is good.

E-6:
    Special Mission: Complete without losing any warehouses
    Reward: ★5 Kumamoto-jou
    Special Mission: Complete without losing any warehouses (hard only)
    Reward: 虎徹★3 (+3)

Round 1
    Overall:
    2: Melee
    4: Gun/Bow/Magic
    17: Melee
    12: Melee
    9: Ranged
    16/18/19: Ranged

If you use a gun at 4, I recommend having an additional melee unit at 6 to get the stray footsoldiers and hammers that get through, as well as any spear snakes that show up later, though if you have a unit at 3, they won't be an issue. A bow basically needs to be Sunpu or Shimabara to reach the stomper I believe, but they can take out any of the other units that come through too. A magic unit can't actually snipe the stomper until it starts to move unfortunately.
    I highly recommend having your melee unit at 2 to stop all the clubs. If she's not strong enough, an additional unit at 3 will be needed to protect A.
    As the other footsoldiers on the right side start to spawn, you'll want a melee unit at 17, who will eventually take out the clubs on that side too. You can support this position with ranged units at 18/16/19. 18 needs to have good defense to surive round 2's cannoneers while upgrading. A crossbow is good for this, though she'll need an initial upgrade to hit things. A gun is more expensive upkeep while taking more damage. Otherwise, setting up at 19 is safer but lets 17 take more damage.

An additonal melee unit at 12 will be needed for round 2, and a ranged unit at 9 to support her. A gun at 9 with one upgrade can range 11 if anything gets past 17. As the magic units start to come in, they'll splash D/E/J, especially if you're too close. You can place more units or tokens at 14/15/16/19 to mitigate the splash damage to J. If you have Oosaka or Ishiyama-gobou, she can sit at 7 to support basically everyone except 16/17/18/19.

You basically need to have some exceptionally high DPS or additional magic units supporting to be able to stop the bosses before they can take out A/J if you don't have blockers. Hagi and Kamei have blocking stratagems to cast on 2/12 when the bosses show up, otherwise you'll need a shield or magic at 1/5/9/16 to stop them.

My hard set-up team:
    2: Shuri
    3: Shikano
    4: Sunpu
    7: Oosaka
    18: Fukuoka
    17: Sendai
    12: Neuschwanstein
    9: Hagi

My team required extremely effective upgrading to be able to snipe the stomper. My Sunpu is level 60 and I needed to have her maxed out immediately with Oosaka at 4/5 and then maxed pretty quickly in Round 2 to be able to deal enough damage to kill it before it got to B. Otherwise, my Shikano at 3 didn't need upgrades because Oosaka kept her healthy. My Fukuoka seemed pretty close to dying to magic because I ran out of upgrades but her regen with a Sendai token managed to keep her up. 'E' was also close to being sniped if I didn't give Hagi/Neu one or two upgrades to be strong enough to take out a magic faster.
    Shuri ended up being maxed pretty early on to DPS everything on the left and Sendai managed to keep up with just upgrades to stay alive.

Last edited by Folseus; 01-03-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    1 Utsunomiya could not finish those elefants >__<

[+] Spoiler

1st construction \o/
    [+] Spoiler

Rep
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Got through the elephants fine with a gun.+10 triple hit full upgrade level 55 Hagi though.

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    @Geirhildr

The wiki doesn't currently have an entry of her abilities. That'll probably change relatively soon, but if you post a screenshot, we can tell what she can do immediately.

Anniversary: 28/07/14
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mogamin~
    Amatsukze: Punished
    Sources 1 2 3

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7754 Post(s)
    I found just using my 30~ish Sakamoto can manage the two elephants across the river. It's a simple DPS check to kill the first one before the second wave starts and not hard to pass.

Considering I haven't played in almost a month and I'm pretty casual I actually managed to clear these 3 maps with all 3 bonuses. I wasn't able to for the last couple I tried.
    The 3rd map makes me extra happy because I can sit Morioka on the crossroad where everything spawns and she can handle most of it.
    ...Any time I get to use her and she's the main contributor I'm happy.
    [+] Spoiler

(forgot to put okou down before shigisan so I took a little warehouse damage derp)

Last edited by KotoNano; 12-27-2016 at 11:13 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @Folseus thanks for the gun idea, it works like a charm on hard, Hagi 60ish with +10 triple hit gun and only 1 gigantify along the way could kill the first elephant way before 2nd turn, then she can take her time with the remaining two; I'd suggest to not gigantify past 2/4 to avoid extra range allowing her to hit anything crossing the bridge, wasting shots.
    This way leaves a lot of room and ki to handle main waves, there's even space to powerlevel something on hard mode, like the new gift girl for those who don't have tsubasas ready

P:S: new 3* girl, looks like her skill is Increase Endurance I (15% extra HP), no stratagem :

Last edited by Beregond; 12-27-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

The 5* girl, same as 3* but +15% def, if i read i right they will selfbuff right after deployed right.

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    @Geirhildr
    Yeah, that how I'm reading it as well. That makes for an interesting unit...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mogamin~
    Sources 1 2 3

Rep
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Ooh I didn't consider the kanji in brackets, that's something never seen before, [beginning] , but I wonder how it works, what's the point of increasing the def with a skill instead of just straight away? It's not like equip or other girls's skills add flat defense (unless those % add multiplicatively), either it works differently or it's just a lazy way to say they have no skills but a slightly higher stats than normal....

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    @Beregond

I think effects that add flat defense are affected by this. That is, things like Ishiyama Gobou's skill.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mogamin~
    Sources 1 2 3