Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @Skyclad
    I think it's around 75%

Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    we'd definitely need stacked cost reduction buffs then XD

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Looted 3 anvils - I am inclined to believe they upped the rates, or at least that's the case for the new quest option.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Its drop more or only one from daily reward?

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    907 Post(s)
    @D-Earth It's in the patch notes that they increased anvil drop rates.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Folseus View Post
    Gotten a furnace and gold post from expedition.

Here's a summary of all the different effects based on wikiwiki stats. I'll update it again when they add 11 and 12, and if anyone has any input. Some armor is effectively worthless for whatever reason. Some just give huge bonuses for things that aren't good.
    Big screenshot of a spreadsheet:
    [+] Spoiler

Basically, 2, 5, and 10 are good for most classes in some way.

My messy summary of what's good for what:
    [+] Spoiler

All classes:
    1:
    +5% EXP is good for leveling anyone. Craft a couple of these to keep around

4:
    -30% Critical Damage
    -30% Poison Damage
    The Critical and poison damage mitigation can help survive unlucky criticals from bosses and any extra hard content. The effect is slightly lower for Fighters and Soldiers, and I wouldn't expect it to be particularly useful for most other classes since Crit = dead, but poison mitigation could be good for them.

5:
    +30% AGI
    Up to +100 AGI
    If for whatever reason you need to pre-empt something, this thing is there.

7:
    +HP Regen
    +5% HP Recovery
    Regen and recovery can help survive situations where you don't have a Cleric or don't want to bring one. Pretty situational, but I can see it being useful for some content like we've recently seen

8:
    +10% ATK/PIE
    -10% P/MDEF
    Every class can use the +10% ATK

9:
    +50% Paralysis, Poison, Blind resistance
    Since they've specifically added this for Paralysis, Poison, and Blind, I expect there to be content that has these effects everywhere, possibly the next boss.

Fighter:
    2:
    +20% Status Effect Resistance and can roll some extra STR, useful if you want to resist stuff

5:
    Basically the best +ATK option for Fighters unless your +10% is better than 130. Doesn't sacrifice DEF though.

10:
    Extra tanking power that sacrifices ATK.

Ronin:
    2:
    High base DEF
    If you need extra tankiness in a Ronin for some reason, this exists. It can only roll +1 STR though, so don't bother trying to get that.

5:
    Very high base attack. Easy to get +4 since you can spam hammers and don't have to rely on the more rare anvil drops and rolling perfect OPs. Doesn't have any MDEF though so your Ronin becomes very glassy vs magic.

10:
    Alternative to 5. Rolls high STR and PATK, but needs to be perfect to beat a +4.

Archer:
    2:
    Up to +120 DEX/AGI
    Good for extra archer armour for crafting, otherwise a high power option with speed without sacrificing anything.

5:
    +60% Critical
    Up to +120 LUK
    Very good option if you want to basically guarantee criticals.

10:
    AGI = 0
    +100 DEX/PATK, +65 Critical
    High power option that attacks last for when you don't care about when your turn is; i.e. boss. Requires the god rolls to work though. +s shouldn't matter.

Soldier:
    5:
    AGI = 0
    Up to +100 VIT
    Best VIT option for Soldiers and they're usually last anyways.

10:
    +15% MDEF
    -15% PDEF
    Gives an MDEF option to Soldiers, which can be very helpful since their MDEF is typically so low.

Warrior:
    2:
    Up to +120 STR
    Up to +150 INT
    Decent attacking option with MDEF from the INT surprisingly. Otherwise, you can use it to load up on resources while getting some bread back in the bakery.

5:
    Base ATK
    Up to +72 STR
    Up to +100 PATK
    Very high attack potential, but requires very good rolls. Doesn't sacrifice DEF like 8, but potential is lower since attack scales to high with class ups.

10:
    Not as good as 5 and 8 in my opinion since it can only get ~+170 total.

Cleric:
    2:
    AGI = 0
    Up to +120 VIT
    Up to +120 PIE
    Probably the best Cleric veil that gives them exceptional tankiness and healing. Only downside is healing last can work against you if you eliminate enemies too early.

5:
    Self-revive
    Up to +70 PIE
    Clutch effect with a decent amount of PIE possible. Careful not to die again at 1 HP.

10:
    +20% PIE
    -40% HP Recovery
    Up to +50 PIE
    Up to +100 MATK
    Pretty sure the recovery debuff is only for healing themselves, but I haven't tested. Extremely high healing potential, especially useful if you can get only one unit tanking and keeping the Cleric safe.

Rogue:
    2:
    2x Class Trait Rate
    Seems to be better than the first ruins one which was +5% or something. Might be abuseable with 5 Rogues, etc, but pretty niche.
    5:
    Base ATK
    Up to +90 STR
    Very high attack bonus potential, exceptionally useful for Rogues since they have low base ATK.

Magician:
    2:
    Up to +150 STR
    Up to +150 INT
    Try to get five 150/150 for the bakery. Otherwise, a 150 INT is decent for attacking.

5:
    +10% Critical
    Up to +80 LUK
    Up to +65 Critical
    Good potential for a critical magician, but seemingly niche.

10:
    AGI = 0
    Up to +72 INT
    Up to +70 MATK
    Up to +72 Critical
    Total MATK is less than 2, but also adds in critical, and Magicians are typically slow to begin with, and sometimes dead last.
    Think I spotted an error - you have the wrong icon for all class AGI.

Rep
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    @D-Earth Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/mhoouZZ.png

Here's a new table for the bonus summaries. 11 for Clerics seems to be not very good despite +10% PDEF/MDEF, unless you have a super god tier accessory, the +120VIT/PIE combo would be stronger. ☆5 Clerics at CU2 30 have like 830PIE and 500 VIT
    It'd be useful for the future when we eventually get another class up I guess, but that'll probably be a year or two...

Not sure how practical it may be to get a character to half health and keep them there for every other class. Might be one of those things where you rely on the enemy attacking first to cripple you, and then have your 0 AGI Cleric top you back up at the end, so it should be possible in some cases to take advantage of.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Anyone got 2nd that super hammer? Or its only one from reward?

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    New quest added, which can drop the 2017+ Hammer, as well as Resource Sets, Food Packs, and more rare items. Supposedly, the invader is strong enough that with CU1 it's a close fight.

Just ran into it. It's a dragon like every other one, but it has a very strong magic attack that's full screen. It did 1k damage to my 680 MDEF Holly.

Last edited by Folseus; 01-13-2017 at 08:33 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    That intruder is nothing easy yeah..

I dropped a gold exp ticket at every run, but so far no 2017+ hammer.