Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event has ended. Check the event threads for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

F6F-3. . . 'New art or eh.

a Nice addition to Saras flight deck, but slapping on some of the extra stats on all news aircraft is starting to get a bit too much of a overused gimmick

Last edited by Drakenred; 12-28-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    You are not going to get a Reppu Kai ever again anyway. And I doubt devs would want to release a plane with AA stat as high as this. Especially when stuff like Aircraft Pro. help it even more.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    I agree that there needs to be an upper limit on fighters of 10 for general production aircraft, and maybe 11 on one off aircraft.

Eh I guess we will see what happens

Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Considering the Shiden's were well known to be "Hellcat killers" it certainly makes sense that they would have 8 airpower. I was expecting higher firepower though considering that they were excellent in the ground attack role and could carry a surprisingly large amount of ordnance. Maybe down the line.

"There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today," Admiral David Beatty, 1st Earl Beatty. Battle of Jutland, 1916

Rep
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    It is always nice to receive new equipment, but I doubt this one will get much usage. Currently, these planes are only available as ranked rewards. Those who were/are eligible to receive this most likely have a dozen better fighters anyway. I will just rank up mine to get double chevron on them, just for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
    You are not going to get a Reppu Kai ever again anyway. And I doubt devs would want to release a plane with AA stat as high as this. Especially when stuff like Aircraft Pro. help it even more.
    I actually expect them to make the Reppuu Kais available again in the not too distant future. These started out as an event reward quite a while ago, I believe. However, they have been handing these out more frequently (as ranking rewards). Certainly, these fighters are not as rare as they used to be and have become more easily to be obtained as well. I currently have 3 Reppuu Kais. It would not surprise me in the slightest if these become event rewards again next year or available through improvement (naturally in exchange for a ridiculous amount of screws).

Last edited by Kuropo; 12-28-2016 at 03:10 PM.
    My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    @Drakenred Dat sprite...

What would Tanaka do?

Missing in action: Oyashio, Okinami, Roma, Katsuragi, Graf Zeppelin and Aquila

Rep
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    FP spam has been relatively dead these days but when it comes to events, but I'd really appreciate being able to get AS+ again.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCoxwagle View Post
    Considering the Shiden's were well known to be "Hellcat killers" it certainly makes sense that they would have 8 airpower. I was expecting higher firepower though considering that they were excellent in the ground attack role and could carry a surprisingly large amount of ordnance. Maybe down the line.
    that was the F6F-5. thing was seriously badass in the ground-anti ship role as it , could carry a 2 ton bomb load. There are a few pictures showing it carrying 2 Tiny tims and a Torpedo, or a 2 thousand pound bomb and 6 HVAR rockets.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    10$ says that 99% of players who got this scrapped it immediately because they already have better planes.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    Nova
    Server
    Hashirajima Plebrage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    three week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. JAS View Post
    10$ says that 99% of players who got this scrapped it immediately because they already have better planes.
    >scrapping unique equipment
    >scrapping unique equipment that will probably become something great down the line

Do you think everyone is as dumb as you are?