Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 17th March patch has started and will end at 1800. Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    548 Post(s)

Ring the Bells, Pound the Mochi, And You're Out of Luck!? (Event 50) Card Sheets

As usual, the card sheets as they've been discovered have been written into the Japanese wiki by Japanese players and subsequently mass translated so that they could be put into our wiki. The English Wiki's version uses images, so you may find it easier to use.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/R...!%3F/Card_Flip

Otherwise, just put the Japanese page into Google Translate and trudge through that.
    http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.p...ドめくり

Nevermind the little graphical bugs in the tables. I think those'll fix themselves when the tables in the Japanese wiki get all filled in.

For some reason, the English Wiki takes an utterly massive amount of time and RAM to render that page. I intend to toy with using only JPGs for the images later on.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Why there are 4 card sheets? What the meaning of it?

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    @Akuser Each character has its own pattern, so depending on the character you see chilling where you flip cards on the bottom left, you'll want to follow the respective sheets guide. I think it's to make it more difficult to cheat or something, but it'll get filled out quick enough and the rewards are exactly the same so it's a bit pointless.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBigDog View Post
    @Akuser Each character has its own pattern, so depending on the character you see chilling where you flip cards on the bottom left, you'll want to follow the respective sheets guide. I think it's to make it more difficult to cheat or something, but it'll get filled out quick enough and the rewards are exactly the same so it's a bit pointless.
    thank,
    i just though "i need each char for the sheet" lol,

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    548 Post(s)
    @Akuser "The set of cards sheets a player will have will be based on which of the four featured girls appears on card flipping screen."

... Was supposed to tell people the meaning of the character sheets, but I guess I didn't get the point across. Was something bad about my wording?

Rep
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    @Akuser "The set of cards sheets a player will have will be based on which of the four featured girls appears on card flipping screen."

... Was supposed to tell people the meaning of the character sheets, but I guess I didn't get the point across. Was something bad about my wording?
    i said "i though..." its more clearly than your words, i guess.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    548 Post(s)
    The card sheets are complete on both he English and Japanese Wiki.

Current Featured FKG Event (#56): The Grand Golden Taste