Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Wait the 2017 hammer works on ALL equipment? Haven't tried it personally.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Folseus View Post
    Bought about 100 of the gold grab bag and got maybe 2 Weapon Hammers and 1 Guard Hammer. The 2017+ hammer is probably really good, but it's super rare. Thankfully, gold has no real practical use so there's this if you want it.
    Those hammers are a lot more common than the ice anvils.

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    I can't believe that those 2017+ hammers work on all equipment... I really thought that it worked only on those dragon armors. Mou, silly me.

haha got that on first try. And I have a shitton of those hammers. Those anvils are super hard to get though, they are as rare as unicorns.

By the way, has anyone here managed to get golden trollboxes from the event quests? I've gotten all the recipes already, and now I'm getting either gems or even repeated recipes, but not golden trollboxes.

"So what if I'd spare him? In my mind, it's the certainty in myself that I possess which allows me to have that kind of mercy or compassion. There's no wavering on that point. It's fixed like the stars. The fact is, I'm never gonna be killed! So remember this: Mercy and compassion are virtues that only the strong are privileged to possess. And I am strong." - Claire Stanfield

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Gotten a few gold mailbox (2-3?), shittons of 2017 hammer though while the ice anvil is pretty extinct.

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    @Vastalus

Really? Damn, I have yet to get a single golden trollbox since the event started, they're myth for me. I have gotten around 7-8 ice anvils though.

EDIT: Does anyone know what 豪華なおせち料理 does? It's the item from today's login bonus. I only found the name on the wiki, but not its function.

Last edited by Ophis; 01-01-2017 at 04:58 PM.
    "So what if I'd spare him? In my mind, it's the certainty in myself that I possess which allows me to have that kind of mercy or compassion. There's no wavering on that point. It's fixed like the stars. The fact is, I'm never gonna be killed! So remember this: Mercy and compassion are virtues that only the strong are privileged to possess. And I am strong." - Claire Stanfield

Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    20 hammers, 8 anvils, and 2 gold trollboxes

"Do not hurt Wo-Chan!" Marius, Abyssal Fleet Teitoku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    IMO event should have dropped exchangeable tickets/etc instead of gems. I would prefer being able to buy anvils/mailboxes.

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @Ophis

If you use it you recover 2500 food

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    @Ophis

They gave out a golden mailbox or two i think? I have three in my inventory right now. Only used the ice anvil about three times and I have only one left in my inventory lol

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    @Ophis

If you use it you recover 2500 food
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vastalus View Post
    @Ophis

They gave out a golden mailbox or two i think? I have three in my inventory right now. Only used the ice anvil about three times and I have only one left in my inventory lol
    Yes, the one from login bonus I got as well. But what I'm talking about are those supposedly droppable golden mailboxes from the event quests. I've already got hundreds of golden chests in those quests, but have yet to get a single golden mailbox.