Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event Maint will start on 17th Nov. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread

Thread: Hello hello!

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hello hello!

Hello everyone, I'm Chronostein from France, nice to meet ya.

I speak french (no way) and english but my english skill is kinda... Newbie? Well, I didn't learned english at school but by my own and mostly by watching series with subtitles. I like to read books and manga, to watch anime, play to video games. The usual stuff.
    About myself, welp, I'm proud of being weird and not like everyone. At least, I'm unique \o/

I learned about Kancolle recently. I've already seen some of the ships before but I didn't know it came from a game. Now, I truly want to play to the game! I already did the register (thanks to the topic) but now I'm kinda... Stuck, since there is no lottery anymore. I have to wait and it's kinda lame but eh, patience is a virtue like people say.

In my life, I recently starting to study about game design since I want to make video games. My goal is to make a tactic video game like final fantasy tactics with a deep universe and a great story!

Mmm... I'm not really good about introduction, so, if you guys have question about me, ask me anything.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    @Chronostein Welcome to Himeuta! Hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything please let me know.