Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

The latest tweet...

現在「艦これ」運営鎮守府では、次 メンテナンス&アップデートの準備 進めています。次回メンテナンスは 来週【1/10(火)】に実施予定です。同メンテナ スに伴うアップデートでは、大変お 待たせしました、「機関部強化」装 関連のアップデートも実施予定です 少しだけお楽しみに!so . . . Let me guess,...

we we are getting to upgrad what may be the most pointless equipment aside from sticking them on subs for evasion bonus......or I'm a missing something, like thoes bonuses equips
    are going to make ships faster and they go into the expansion slots......or new gimmick in event need you to equip 12 sets of your finest turbines even on fast ships to even get to the first boss, never mind killing it......

- - - Updated - - -
    @Drakenred

Rep
    Mentioned
    4523 Post(s)
    Probably going to do like they did to bulges. Make them upgradeable and equippable into the expansion slots.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4417 Post(s)
    Ships like Taihou and Sara will benefit from this the most. I also hope you can make a slow ship to a fast one by giving her a turbine.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1002 Post(s)
    @211303: Agree. Can you buy expansion slots? If not, expecting that to change given the newly increased emphasis on those.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4417 Post(s)
    @goesto11 You can. It costs 500 yen each. A pretty worthy investment if you ask me. I am gonna at least give every member of my first team one of those slots.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1002 Post(s)
    @211303: Eh, spent a pretty decent amount of money (for me at least) already on the game. I might buy another 20 slots. Might. Not really looking to spend much more to be honest. Also, I was very judicious in the expansion slots I used so far. Still have 12 left. If you can equip engines in expansions slots, I'll immediately put one on Taihou and even more so Saratoga (ugh is her evasion low).

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    I mostly use slot expansions on girls I know I gonna use a lot in Events anyway.