Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4222 Post(s)
    @Raven2k5 I mean that's why they still give a majority of the rewards in easy and med. At this point, you do hard for the challenge/masochism/epeen.

Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    @Leyana Hmm yeah that's actually a good point. The only problem is, there's probably more than enough people who try hard mode even though they don't have the ship levels and/or Equipment for it. Then they get salty and complain. Sure it's the players fault then, but they still need to make it reasonable even for those player's.

Hell even some veteran players that had the level's and equipment quitted becuase they got pissed at all the RNG. I remember a guy on twitch who also plays Idolmaster i believe. I dont know which Event exactly it was, but after he lost it he scrapped all his ships, even though he had plenty of resources left.

My point is, just don't go overboard with the RNG even on hardmode..... pls Tanaka. :P

The Evolution

Rep
    Mentioned
    4222 Post(s)
    @Raven2k5 Even if they made the RNG 50/50 there will be enough unlucky little saltines to cause delicious meltdowns.

Besides can't take away my post-event salt collage.

Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    @Leyana Yeah that sounds about right. People get lured in by cute girls only to get fucked in the ass by RNG..... that's the true nature of Kancolle. :P

The Evolution

Rep
    Mentioned
    4222 Post(s)
    @Raven2k5 Come to the scrub side.

Rep
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven2k5 View Post
    @Leyana Hmm yeah that's actually a good point. The only problem is, there's probably more than enough people who try hard mode even though they don't have the ship levels and/or Equipment for it. Then they get salty and complain. Sure it's the players fault then, but they still need to make it reasonable even for those player's.

Hell even some veteran players that had the level's and equipment quitted becuase they got pissed at all the RNG. I remember a guy on twitch who also plays Idolmaster i believe. I dont know which Event exactly it was, but after he lost it he scrapped all his ships, even though he had plenty of resources left.

My point is, just don't go overboard with the RNG even on hardmode..... pls Tanaka. :P
    KanColle is a fun game :)

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    @Leyana Never! Even if i have to take on the salt of the entire Ocean, i'll never surrender to the temptation of the easy way! Cute shipgirls, e-peen medals and shiny equipment Tears, rage and despair is the the only thing i need in Kancolle this world!!

@Kuropo Haha yeah those were my first thought's when i started playing..... back then i was like: oh this looks fun, look at all those cute girls and fairies. Years later i'm like: Fuck this shit, fuck Tanaka!!!!! Why am i even doing this?! It's like drugs, i can't fucking stop... i need those new girls and i need them NOW!!! xD

Last edited by Raven2k5; 01-09-2017 at 12:49 AM.

The Evolution

Rep
    Mentioned
    4222 Post(s)
    @Kuropo Have harem. Is fun. 10/10 would recommend.

@Raven2k5 Your funeral.

Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    @Leyana I need that ninth A-class medal, i mean have you looked at them? They are so shiny. And they make my penis look bigger.......err i mean my e-peen of course.

Hmm although i might need to do a lower difficulty when the summer event hit's depending on it's starting time. Since i most likely go on vacation this summer.

The Evolution

Rep
    Mentioned
    4222 Post(s)
    Saratoga was shinier. Did you see the holo background?