Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next Maint will be on 18th Oct. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven2k5 View Post
    @Kuropo Haha yeah those were my first thought's when i started playing..... back then i was like: oh this looks fun, look at all those cute girls and fairies. Years later i'm like: Fuck this shit, fuck Tanaka!!!!! Why am i even doing this?! It's like drugs, i can't fucking stop... i need those new girls and i need them NOW!!! xD
    Exactly the same. Oh, what has KanColle done to my life..

Quote Originally Posted by Leyana View Post
    @Kuropo Have harem. Is fun. 10/10 would recommend.
    Best waifus are to be found in KanColle.

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

IGN
    TeaOfLight
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    B-b-but I haven't fully recovered resources yet!?!

Junyou (Officially Married! 9/16/2015), Maya (Officially Married! 8/12/2016), Abukuma and Kaga (Officially Married Both! 11/19/2016)
    http://i.imgur.com/WNR2Uub.png
    (Joined the HQ 100 Club at 11/6/2015)

IGN
    かぜばね
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adraste View Post
    i wonder what would player reaction be if they increased Hard mode level requirement from 80 to 100 or 110...
    Does it even matter?

I doubt there's many TTKs in their early HQ80s can clear Hard mode stages, apart from maybe E-1 or E-2...

Got stuck and cannot proceed, then you, my first battleship passionately came: Kongou 126/155, 2016-02-28
    LSC Journey | Taihou 2016-06-16 | Yamato 2016-09-03 | Musashi 2016-09-08 | Bismarck 2016-09-10

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7800 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazenorin View Post
    Does it even matter?

I doubt there's many TTKs in their early HQ80s can clear Hard mode stages, apart from maybe E-1 or E-2...
    It mattered

before difficulty selection.

It being a short event reminds me last winter's event was also only 3 maps... I guess that's going to be the trend.

Last edited by KotoNano; 01-09-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Two things will never happen:
    Yuzuki getting added or Kagero-class K2.

IGN
    コスモスペンギン
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Well with the stern warning for hard difficulty you can imagine my decision on what to do next event - no way I'll try for all Hard (never did that before) or even mostly Hard like I did for the last two. Maybe something similar to Hard-Medium-Medium that I did for Winter 2016. Or even all easy, provided that is the way to maximize my farming chances.

With that my only focus is to hope that Tanaka et. al. be gentle and at least give me decent chance of getting all the remaining ships - especially these 7 that can only be farmed from maps (*):

(note that I started my KC career in August 2015 during the later parts of the Summer 2015 event)

- Littorio: I missed out on the 2015 Christmas 4-5 drop due to lagging progress in clearing maps and low ship levels (I was farming 2-5 at that time and was still struggling even with a heavy BB fleet!). It was very disappointing to see Spring '16 E5 being her only appearance after that, which I missed out. (1) :(

- Roma: She's in a worse condition for dropping than her sister - after I missed Fall '15 (being my 1st event means that I barely have resources to clear it) the only drop since was from Lycoris in Spring '16 E5. Given the <0.5% chance and I cleared on Medium with difficulty there's no way I could have farmed there.

- Graf: I missed out her 2 main chances due to lack of resources on my first two events (the maps being combined fleets) and tough nodes for farming (for my early fleet that is). Unfortunately she has been frozen in the fridge ever since (except for an entirely un-farmable appearance at Spring '16 E6). :(

- Teru-ducky: There was only 1 chance to get her since I joined and I missed out. (2) :(

- Unryuu: Both attempts farming for her in events were failures - in the case of Summer Event E4 last year it was exactly 100 attempts without getting her (3).
    Farming for her at 6-3 you just said?

- Okinami: This cute girl with glasses continues to evade me after 3 failures in 3 events to get her - although in none of them were the dropping nodes easy to deal with. I can only hope that her theoretical appearance in 6-5 would mean easier chances of dropping in future events.

- Asakaze: The source of all the salt I piled last November with about 70 attempts tried and every single bit of bauxite used without her arrival. With her sisters more or less guaranteed to arrive soon I don't expect her to come back until at least May, but who knows?

Hopefully I can get at least half of these plus all new ships in February - it would go a long way towards ship collection complete.

(*) The other 7 are LSC buildable ships, including the Big 5 plus Mikuma/Yahagi
    (1) Didn't complain at that time because Amagi came at that very same node.
    (2) Didn't complain for this one either because Isokaze did arrive from that map.
    (3) Probably can't blame that one too with her youngest sister dropping from the same point.

Ring given to Shigure October 4, 2017 :)

Summer '17 event completed 27 August 2017! (H-H-H-H-H-H-N + all new ships & Graf bagged)
    Yamato added to fleet 2 September 2017 :) MIA list: Musashi/Taihou/Unryuu

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckiePlucky View Post
    B-b-but I haven't fully recovered resources yet!?!
    Welcome to this is your life . . . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XY7eJKgWsdQ

Rep
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Didn't they say we gonna get more submarines? U-boat please?

Rep
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Hmm yeah i think so too, it's a bit of a shame but whatever. Oh well i'm happy for every new ship we get. Doesn't matter from which country she is, as long as she's cute/interesting and/or has good stats.

The Evolution

IGN
    ekel
    Server
    Iwagawa
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I might be weird one here, but regarding new kanmusu I'd rather NOT see even more capital ships. There's plenty of CVs and BBs in game already. And while interesting as a trophy, introduction of, say, Tirpitz-chan would be gameplay-wise just like Bisko clone - and it's not like there's shortage of FBBs in game.

Now, what would be interesting is introduction of some less flashy ships, but with fun new equipment and/or mechanic behind them. For example Atlanta-class CL could make good counterpart for Isuzu, as well as introduce VT-fuzed shells as a kind of sanshiki for lighter ships. Or some Brit (or other commonwealth) DD, by itself rather average, but equipped with Hedgehog or Squid for extra OASW goodness. Or maybe just fast CVL, which are pretty rare in game (let's count: RJ, Shouhous and Chitoses... five total). So rare actually, that only candidates are Independence-class, as pretty much all other remaining CVLs (and CVEs) in the world were slooow back then.

There's more fun that way.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4749 Post(s)
    @Sheba They said Yoshinori got to draw a submarine early last year. Haven't seen her yet. Fingers crossed that it's a USN sub since he did all the other USN ships.