Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2833 Post(s)
    @D Des

My issue is she's don't synthesize with my core team. Her damage isn't anything special, I have Dunnottar as range DPS, neither does her 5/6 target crowd control due to mediocre DPS when compared to Goryōkaku or even Edo. Even her token slow effect can easily be outperformed by Okazaki's max giga effect due to Okazaki buffed range in my team to cover the weaker slow effect. Her team buff is pretty useless for me, defense up is literally the weakest buff alongside with hp for my core team.

The only thing I could see making her stand out is her unlimited token spam, but that cooldown is too long even with all the cooldown reduction I have. Right now the max I managed to put is 3, which is only 90 atk and 150 range buff. I think I'll need to reach 5 or more to be able to justify taking her over other of my core members. Or that they change her token buff to team wide even if they limited token count to 1 or 2 tokens.

@Mikan

She's nothing special in damage department, but her utility is pretty broken. At max giga she buffs attack, defense and damage to others in range and lower the giga cost of melee, plus increasing the number of targets which counters her weapon that reduce the number of target. Adding to her stratagem which DOUBLES her range, HALVES the attack of enemies and reduces her giga cost which easily makes her constantly buffing and debuffing with a double base+buffed range if you can have high ki strategem cooldown reduction setup while making giga melee cheaper.

I usually place her down + other ki generators, wait for her strategem and use it, max giga her before I place or giga other units to minimize cost.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by ofi123; 03-20-2020 at 03:18 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    @ofi123

I usually deployed great wall if I need punching bag token like to slow down gorilla or others, if not for that I'd rather replace her with other ranged unit, like hell throwing knife girl we just got from hell event.

@Mikan

I assure you that you won;t regret picking Edo. Put Edo to lv 70 at the very least, put her FIRST on map, wait to activate her skill, get her to max gigant with her cost reduced while her skill active.
    Next see how cheap you can max gigant all other melee units, all the while see how Edo clean sweep everyone using her double attack range so long her skill is active.

The only down part with using Edo is, you will prioritize to gigant her first. Sometimes this can lead other units (like ki generator) get killed first.......still she's in my team for most of the time in all maps ever since I got her.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by D Des; 03-20-2020 at 02:55 PM.
    http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif