Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Newly Registered
    IGN
    Kahlev
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

DMM Pachinko - aka i have no clue what am i doing?

On today's mail i got a moonrunes letter of sorts saying i had until Jan 31st to claim my pachinko balls, links being http://www.dmm.com/netgame/pachinko/ for a free daily game and http://www.dmm.com/netgame/freeget/ for claiming the balls...

As i am not familiar with the whole pachinko thing other than what i see on tv... could anyone shine some light on what i am supposed to do?

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got the mail too,
    I have no idea what is going on, but pachinko looks like a slot machine

IGN
    Apox
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    You need to activate it via your phone so... nothing. We gaijins always get left out in things like these.

Of course, I would, as well, like some better explanation on the matter if there is one.

Last edited by Apox; 01-17-2017 at 05:48 PM.

Steam Profile | 3DS FC: 5172-0663-3415