Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2836 Post(s)
    Well, if I go full crazy I can get those 2 Keiun into jets and make a full jet crane.

Rep
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Looks like I'll be holding off on completing this quest as well. Neither plane rewards are useful to me. Hopefully this and the Hinamatsuri rewards indicate a buff/remake of the jet mechanism.

Also, I hope taking a third Ne-engine instead of the blueprints last event doesn't turn out to be a bad choice.

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)

While waiting for the full news to come out and maybe new thread......so this is some new level not-joke. Usugumo first CG we see is....a collab CG. My sides....

I notice she is a tiny bit similar to Murakumo which I guess is fine. Before this, I was wondering what the abandoned sister would look like. While shinonome and shirakumo should in all probability look like murakumo (unless they never get Ayaki to draw again) usugumo was the odd one out who was in desdiv12 then booted off for long term repairs. She's also got the dubious honor of being the only non-reserve benchwarmer at the start of ww2 thanks to said repairs.

And I wonder if that status led to this Lawson CG idea. Quite the meta joke.

Also there was yet another confirmation of Hiei K2C for spring but at this point I'm kind of numb to that. Just give it to us already.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I see, they put all the major announcements on the C2 page, not just this, that's why the main game Twitter account is empty.

Last edited by DLRevan; 04-01-2020 at 07:02 AM.
    Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    2836 Post(s)
    Usugumo, Hiei k2c, Gotland k2. I wonder who will come first and if those k2 are the only k2 this spring.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I recall some vague statement before about more kagerou and yuugumo k2 this spring, but I can't remember when that was said.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5763 Post(s)
    @DLRevan

All the k2 hint as far as I can remember:

1. Remodel for all remaining Kongou class (May 2019 Famitsu. No date except for Hiei)
    2. Shigure k3 (May 2019 Comptiq, no date)
    3. Yahagi k2 (Anime PV, no date)
    4. Gotland k2 (first mentioned in October 2018 Comptiq, then in the recent tweet. Projected to be introduced in Spring)
    5. Multiple k2 for Type A destroyer (Kagerou/Yuugumo) (March 2020 Comptiq. No date)
    6. Kaga k2 (first mentioned in twitter, then in March 2020 Comptiq. No date)
    7. Isokaze k2 (April 2018 Comptiq. No date)

There are also other even less significant hint like Ark Royal k2 (Different CG when announced in irl event. Mentioning of a "remodel" in the ranking announcement of the swordfish month).

Last edited by 211303; 04-01-2020 at 03:11 PM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2836 Post(s)
    Well, I believe this is the first time we have more than 1 k2 hint of the coming season and the probably the most "time defined" k2 hints ever. Much happier with this more focused scheduling from the devs than what I think we had been receive pre-2020.

EDIT: Just realized the new CA gun bonus is great for certain monthly expeditions.

Last edited by ofi123; 04-01-2020 at 02:50 PM.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Yeah, I was just struggling to fit B4, and for the first time I managed to cram 4 daihatsu in and meet all the conditions.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    2836 Post(s)
    Also, being able to put lookout in expansion slot also helps a bit since it's not just AA and FP but FP with ASW etc.

@DLRevan

For me it's just having more leeway and ship choices since I was able to achieve that last year. Like being able to save a bit more resources by picking a CL over a CA etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Aww fire director in expansion slot looks so cute. Kinda like dango with eyes.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Anyone managed to clear the 2 new expeditions? They're whoppers.

I've sent out a draft for B5, waiting for it to come back.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo