Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Hm, Autobattle and afking I already got 2 copies of the UR without using any stamina pots or anything else, I guess the grind isn't that horrible as I expected.

"Efficiency is Intelligent Laziness"

Rep
    Mentioned
    2102 Post(s)
    This update bring some good stuff. Fast forward is now really fast forward, and keyboard number shortcuts for the girls for easier individual selection.

Still no drag box and select though.

Piuy is the boss.

Rep
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I found it easier to just use the 'everybody attack'-'everybody defend' etc. commands to direct where they go and let them do their stuff than moving them. ( e.g. send everybody to defend before they kill the flag if you need to wipe enemies for mission objectives, or so).

My armors always keep getting wiped in the event though lol

"Efficiency is Intelligent Laziness"

Rep
    Mentioned
    2102 Post(s)
    3 star every stage except for the hardest event map. Now I can't farm crystals in maps :(

EDIT2: Just found out that the hardest exp map can drop limit break faeries, but 6* cannot use them sadly.

@Danywar

I do mainly use the general commands, but the keyboard is very helpful to pause the game and select skills or to retreat low health characters,
    More importantly I like to charge in with my mage and use her AoE with wipe out newly spawn enemies. So I need to always keep her in front and manually route her after selecting the everyone attack command.

Last edited by ofi123; 03-26-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Piuy is the boss.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2102 Post(s)
    Just found out that discovering all the map's drop will give a 15 gems reward as well. So full completion of a map gives 25 gems.
    Plus random encountered event maps is counted as a new map for that difficulty, so more gems yay!

Piuy is the boss.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2102 Post(s)
    Game is pretty solid now. Sadly still no drag box selecting girls, but many other areas have improved. Though number select often don't go to the selected girl which I believe it's a bug since it works at times.

Game is pretty generous. 4 star and 5 star girls from events isn't hard to get all copies to max limit break all of them with the improved stamina regen. 25 gems from completing all daily quests is pretty easy to get, plus the map star completion and map item drop completion results in getting gems that can rival FKG dev's generosity.

Piuy is the boss.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2102 Post(s)
    Whoa. 1 batch roll worth of gems in 2 separate apology handouts for yesterday's maintenance delay (or the 2nd handout being related to that). Such generosity. In the Your Games tier.

I think I'm going to get the 5k promo to support the devs.

Piuy is the boss.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2102 Post(s)
    They changed the mechanics to allow the girls to resume following the overall strategic after finishing their individual attack order, which is very nice since less micro is needed.

Piuy is the boss.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    I am honestly surprised that this game is still function.