Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

10 Pull Ticket Problems

I have some issues with the 10 Pull tickets for the current Anniversary event. Before the day clocked over, 3:30 P.M. EST, but the event in full swing, I obtained some tickets from completing the missions. After using one a message popped up and no pull was done. Thinking it was a glitch I tried again for the same to occur. I thought then maybe the day has to clock over, 4:00 P.M. EST. I allowed it and pulled again and again the same message came up. Now I have no idea what is going on and I have plenty of space. Was it it because I didn't put the fodder units away yet? or that I haven't used the 7-Star ticket yet? I don't know.

Right now after losing 30 castles (and possibly up to 50 since I don't remember clearly) I am hoarding any ticket I get because I don't know what's going on. I know there are still 13 tickets left (one per day) but using any and not getting anything back is a tremendous waste.

Any ideas on what be going on? I am playing on mobile and I have used these tickets before with no issue. The only time they would fail would be when the event has already concluded.

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    They get stored on the no banner gacha page now.

If you have any, they will replace the 10x roll that costs orbs on this page.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thank you good sir!

I have to admit that was rather disorienting. The last time I used a ticket it simply activated when I obtained it.