Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)

Spring 2017 Anime

Here's the chart for the next season:

[+] Spoiler

Complete this time as far as I can tell. Will update as the season gets closer. Anything interesting you all see?

Last edited by Leyana; 02-28-2017 at 10:48 PM.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1361 Post(s)
    @Leyana: Wow, already? Thanks. Took a very quick look. Seems like quite a few sequels. Also, The Snack World!? Yeesh, not even trying to thinly veil the consumerism. >_> Surprised Berserk got a 2nd season. I'll check it out, but I sincerely hope new director and not the godawful CGI this time around.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    So it's out and... it doesn't look as good as the present season but I do see things that I'm totally gonna watch:

-Granblue Fantasy: Self explanatory.

-Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul: Self explanatory as well.

-Shingeki no Hype S2:
    Self explanatory mk3

-Danmachi: Sword Oratoria: Do I have to say it again?

-The Witch of Zero (if I remember the name in english correctly): I kinda read the LN before and I honestly find it really good, also because clone Shimakaze.

-Clockwork Planet: Xebec is back into action with a somewhat serious anime it seems, the summary looks interesting so why not.

-Sekai Suru Kado: Another interesting and mysterious premise, made by Toei so it can't be that bad... I hope.

-My Hype Academia S2: Self explanatory yet again!

-Eromanga-sensei: I know this anime has been quite expected for a while now, I just hope it doesn't become crap like Oreimo.

-Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records: Same cliche premise about a guy fighting a female student BUT this time it's the teacher! what a twist, just for that it deserves a watch.

-Shuumatsu Nani... jesus, the full name of this title is on par with Danmachi: Seems interesting as well, hope it turns out to be a decent post-apocalyptic show considering the summary.

-Sakura Quest: Because PA Works saves anime sometimes, I'm still weary tho because everyone remembers Glasslip... never go full retard again PA Works.

-Atom: The Beginning: A prequel to Astro Boy made by Production IG? sign me in!

-RE: Creators: This is also a show that some of my friends are expecting to watch as well... dunno why so I'm gonna give it a chance too.

-Busou Shoujo Machiavelism: The premise of the show seems fun, you don't see a dude trying to defeat girls with powers at a school that often so why not?

That's all the shows I'm gonna watch in Spring Season, I might change the list depending if the chart gets updated again.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Yep that time of the season already. Time really does fly.

As for stuff I think will be good/interesting:

Boku no Hero S2
    Saekano S2
    Clockwork Planet
    Granblue Fantasy - First two episodes have been pre-aired and are pretty good
    Tsugumomo
    Natsume Yuujinchou 6
    @Kranesh Clockwork planet isn't uh... very serious.

Rep
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    @Leyana How so?

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)
    @Kranesh The manga leans towards a balance of comedy and action. Also robot harem and tsundere loli.

Rep
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    @Leyana That's interesting, guess I'll check the manga after watching the anime if it's good enough.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)
    @Kranesh I do like the manga though. It's funny in all the right places. Too bad the scanlators are slow.

Rep
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    @Leyana I see, thanks I'll keep that in mind.

Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Probably going to watch ero-manga sensei, clockwork planet, and granblue. Other than that, I need to catch up on everything I've been missing for the past 3-4 years.

being slothful