Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    IGN
    Nanaya
    Server
    Saiki Bay
    Rep
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    @Laisy

Looking at abyssal FP + equipment alone in parallel engagement, Wo/WoKai with takoyakis, RuKai, Re Elite and the majority of Himes. With green T and/or crits, all the golden Ru/Ta as well I guess.

Marriage Anniversary: October, 2nd

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    http://kancolle-db.net/ has the latest bad news about the new bomber raritys

(Hint its not going to be cheep!)

as for me? 7 tries one hit, but thats just luck

Last edited by Drakenred; 03-19-2017 at 03:28 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    How many people need to craft Type 96 I wonder. You need like ~9-10 land based bombers altogether.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    @allaire Depends, how many were handed out as rewards last event. I think they decided to stop handing them out Via event rewards because they really were not much of a reward anymore for some people, while handing out things that new players need to even think of finishing the event was starting to be a problem

Lets see

Spring e6 3-5 (2-3)1
    summer E4 2(2)
    Fall 1(1-2)

So basically by now anyone who hit all events up to now has 6-8 along with all of the other aircraft now counting quest rewards.

Rep
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    I guess the point of crafting more type 96 is to take those periodic crafting quest that reward you type 1.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4523 Post(s)
    Gah all these new one time Akashi Arsenal quests are clogging up my quest list. Stop Tanaka.