Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    ah yeah.. i can manage only up till those tough cavalry with U spear tips appear from the bottom left and up top during round 2.. i really hate those things.

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    @Fiir-chan My set up for 60H

Max upgraded Oniwako archer (i don't know her name xD) and Hagi can hit the boss. Minimum upgraded every ones else to keep them alive, i used hotspring a lot thou'.

95H. Those Flag bearers, just like orcs section in Aigis, i don't know.. they can't handle that well or something but these maps are not particularly hard xD

[+] Spoiler

Last edited by Geirhildr; 03-14-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    @Geirhildr she's called Okou xD

I was kinda disappointed when I drew Iyo-Matsuyama, I was like "meh, another spear, have so many high ranks of those already" but suddenly realized the hot spring is one of the best stratagems of this game and started leveling her like crazy

Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    hmm.. wait a minute. that set up looks like it would work. kumamoto on that same spot while maedakanazawa and some other melee on the spear spots..

- - - Updated - - -

yeah no... my girls are still too weak against this

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    @Fiir-chan What's your Kumamoto's lvl?

My vid. But since you only wanted to clear, there's no point doing protect all WHs xD

[+] Spoiler

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXfYPUu-Ao

A clear of 95H.

Was a bit sloppy, since it was only my second clear. The stage becomes simple once Malbork and Jurakudai's skills are active.

The team used

Last edited by Karsuman; 03-15-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    my kumamoto is in the later half of her 50's. everyone else is within the 60's..

- - - Updated - - -

wait a minute.. whats this vid.. its not 95h?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    What? Mine? Yes it is?

Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    yeah, saw it.. anyways.. i cant seem to survive the last batch of those frigging cavalry enemies.. its just too much, i can handle up till those clubs and murao wave with the flyers come. but the cavalry.. just those assholes.. they are too much..

i see that I still really lack the proper units. i dont have any proper levelled teams with the right terrain. its all just guts and levels. i need to level them properly

Rep
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    @Fiir-chan I have the same problem, tried all best units but with wrong terrain, tried changing some with lower rarity but right terrain, the result is always the same, boss comes, shoots all ranged very easility despite defensive stratagems, cavalry survives because there's no dps, goes thru shielder wherever I put it and it's over, the map is terrible and I can't even put something as lst attempt to save tono because slots are extremely far from him
    In my best try just 1 cavalry survived but it's more than enough since they 3shot lvl 8 tono undisturbed

Apparently those banners give a damage and endurance buff to all units but they don't stack, so nothing changes until all banners are dead