Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Upcoming games

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Looks like Milihime will be released on the Yultide season (probably December)

Rep
    Mentioned
    968 Post(s)
    Magia Record. Took them around 2 weeks, finally available for my Android phone to play. -___- Downloaded. :) Everything seems to be smooth, they already fixed the bugs that were reported on the Twitter.

Imediately goes to rerolling. The steps is really easy, just take a long time.

For Android (not sure how they do it in IPhone)

1. Start the game
    2. Complete tutorial and chapter 1. You will receive a free 10 roll gacha ticket.
    3. Roll gacha, if you get a 4* Mahou Shoujo, then you are done, unless you are aiming for Madoka etc. :)
    4. If you not happy with the result, close the app, go to Apps -> Magia Record -> Clear data and goes back to step 1.

The highest rarity from that gacha are 4* and lowest are 2*. Currently for the 4 stars, there is only Madoka, Mami and 3 characters from the Side Story. Personally if you aiming for Madoka or Mami, now is a good chance since there is only 5 character in the pool. For people aiming for Homura etc, waiting until they got released maybe a good idea.

Rerolling in this game is really long, took me about 20 min per run. Luckily I'm done on the 4th run. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 09-06-2017 at 02:07 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    For iOS I needed to constantly delete and reinstall the app, means it took almost an hour per reset. Literally took me days before getting my 1st 4 stars Meguka (Madoka). So if you get one 4*, just stick with her.

Current event is best to get Mami since her chance is up. You have a very likely chance to get Mami if you get a 4*. If you want to get Madoka, better to use the 2nd gacha

(I know the 4* Memoria, which is basically an equipment gacha, looks exciting, but doesn't worth much, because you can draw it from the daily gacha. So for crystal gacha, focus on Magical girl only)

Rep
    Mentioned
    968 Post(s)
    Monster Hunter -World-

They finally have a release date January 26th 2018 worldwide. Cannot wait to play. >___<

Rep
    Mentioned
    968 Post(s)
    I was going to do my Kancolle daily today, and saw this new game Unitia. While I'm not interested in this kind of game, 10 mill DMM point caught my eyes. =D

So it's a lottery, all you have to do register and roll the free gacha. Each roll you'll get a lottery number. Doubt it will be that easy to win 10 million DMM point, but hey it's free. :)

The game: http://www.dmm.com/netgame/feature/unitia.html

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @Mikan well this game would be really a DEAD FISH IN THE WATER or a Battleship that got sunk by cannons or torpedoes and i think it was cancelled due to some controversy

- - - Updated - - -

and still it's been a year already and i think MiliHime will lose it's fanbase

Rep
    Mentioned
    968 Post(s)
    @Justin_0241 Lol yeah, I don't put much hope on new DMM games anymore. They should learn from real game company. Blizzard, Square-Enix, Capcom, Sega, etc when they make games, their game will deliver and people will buy them.

Whoever in charge of DMM games, has no freaking clue at all what people want to play. They just using the same cookie cutter with promo, so sad. If not for Kancolle, I probably already stop going to DMM. At least they learning, now they try to import already successful game like PUBG, etc. We'll see. :)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @Mikan well currently i played ShiroPro for now

Rep
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Found an interesting game:

http://www.dmm.com/netgame/feature/s_senkanteikoku.html

Hosted in all age site, and outside Japan can't access. VPN?
    このゲームはお住まいの地域からはご利用いただけません -> このガ-ム-は馬鹿外人に見ることがさせません。

Just see some pictures from game: That battle scenario (6th picture) where all big ships in a big column feels clumsy/stupid: Maybe we can forget a whole stuff.

Last edited by hidahos; Yesterday at 09:08 AM.