Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)

[Event] Jobpani 1st☆Mille and the Secret Special Training

Summary:
    Special Training is like the previous costume employee expedition type feature. Gives EXP and items.
    Assigning support employees (white button next to the special training button) gives more EXP.
    1 hour = 1% Dependability. 100% gives Mille's Envelope.
    Earn the training manuals from the event quest.
    Earn support medals from the event quest.
    Earn points from the event quest to get other rewards.
    Use the support medals to get better rewards from the special training.

Save the time reducing items for week 3 where there will be 2x item drops from the support medal bonuses.

▼ 5 Jobpani 1st Costume Employees appear!
    During this period, 5 new job changed employees from the Jobpani 1st event will appear!
    Jobpani 1st Costume Employees feature brand new full artwork and voices!
    They also have unique 3D models and skills.

☆☆☆☆☆ [Job Change] Mille de Leil
    ☆☆☆☆☆ [Job Change] Lido Cromwell
    ☆☆☆☆☆ [Job Change] Elsa Novem
    ☆☆☆☆ [Job Change] Charis May
    ☆☆☆ [Job Change] Dagmar Yenik

Duration: 4/3 (Fri) maintenance to 4/24 (Fri) maintenance
    ※ The [Job Change] costumes will only appear during the [Jobpani 1st] event and will have resume appearance rates higher than normal employees.
    Furthermore, using the [Limited] Jobpani 1st Postbox will increase these chances.
    ※ The above employees can be recruited from the rewards received from the [Jobpani 1st] event.
    ※ [Job Change] Mille does not appear from resume draws. She is an event reward only.
    ※ After the limited period, the above Costume Employees' resumes will no longer appear.
    ※ [Costume Employees] have resumes that appear in a special envelope
    ※ [Costume Employees] will have their exclusive weapon equipped when recruited
    ※ [Costume Employees] cannot equip weapons aside from their exclusive weapon
    ※ [Costume Employees] cannot use Mirrors of Transformation to change their costume.
    ※ [Costume Employees] are not affected by Public Relations Department's class recruitment bonus.
    (Public Relations Department level and recruitment strength will still work)
    ※ [Costume Employees] character stories's exclusive equipment differs from that of their normal or EX variations.
    ※ Increased resume rates apply to all types of envelopes.
    ※ There is a chance that these employees will appear again in the future

▼ Get the Dependability Rate to 100% and have [Job Change] Mille join your company!
    Complete the Special Training on the Special Event Page to increase your Dependability Rate with Mille.
    You will receieve [Mille's Jobpani 1st Envelope] upon reaching 100% Dependability.
    Afterwards, increasing Dependability will reward you with items like [Mille's Awakening book], Mille's exclusive Mirror of Transformation [Job Change - Scarlet Silver Sword Vermillon], and a [Branch Manager Badge].

▼ Collect items needed for Special Training from the Event Quest!
    Sortie to the Event Quests from the special event page's [Quest] button.
    Clearing the Event Quests will award you with [Limited] Special Training Manuals which are needed to use the Special Training feature of the event, as well as [Limited] Support Medals that are required for the Support Equipment that boosts Special Training effects, and the [Limited] Rapid Special Training Watch which can be used to decrease the time spent in Special Training.

Furthermore, clearing Event Quests will also give you points towards a list of rewards.
    The points awarded depend on the difficulty chosen.
    ※ You will not gain any points when retreating from the quest
    ※ Having the special bonus employees in your party will increase the amount of points gained.
    ※ Having multiples of the same special bonus employee will have no additional effect. They can be the same employee with different costumes, but they cannot be the same employee with the same costume.
    ※ The special bonus employee bonuses are shown in-game.

▼ Raise your employees with Special Training!
    The Special Event Page has a [Special Training] feature that can be used to raise employees.
    Special Training requires [Limited] Special Training Manuals to send your employees to Special Training for a certain amount of time.
    You can earn EXP, [Limited] Third Sweet Sake, [Limited] ★5 Jobpani 1st Envelope (x1), Career Up Badges, and more items.
    Using more [Limited] Special Training Manuals at once will increase the time spend (1x Manual = 1x Hour, up to 10), but also increase the items and EXP that can be earned.
    Special Training will end after the allotted time, but Shinestones or [Limited] Rapid Special Training Watches can be used to decrease the time.

▼ Assign Support Employees!
    The Special Event Page allows you to assign Support Employees, which are employees with a special bonus for the event.
    With Support Employees assigned, you will gain increased EXP when doing Special Training.
    ※ Employees assigned as Support Employees can also participate in Special Training
    ※ Having multiples of the same special bonus employee will have no additional effect. They can be the same employee with different costumes, but they cannot be the same employee with the same costume.
    ※ EXP bonus depends on the employee and their number of awakenings.
    ※ The special bonus employee bonuses are shown in-game.

▼ Use the Support Equipment!
    When starting the Special Training, you can select Support Equipment to boost the effects of the Special Training.
    Support Equipment requires [Limited] Support Medals obtained from the Event Quest, and up to 3 can be used at once.

[Support Equipment]
    Week 1: EXP Up (Small)
    Week 1: EXP Up (Medium)
    Week 2: EXP Up (Large)
    Week 1: Recruitment Drop Rate Up
    Week 2: Training Drop Rate Up
    Week 3: 2x Items Dropped

Each Support Equipment costs a certain amount of Support Medals, and is multiplied by the number of Training Manuals also used.

▼ Read the Scenario!
    This event includes an event scenario.
    Meeting certain conditions will unlock the [View Scenario] button on the special event page.
    Unlocked event scenarios can be reread during the event period.
    ※ After the event ends, scenarios will be added to the memoirs page.

▼ Event Items

▼ Event Limited Sales!

▼ Log-in Bonus

4 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Folseus; 04-07-2020 at 03:54 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    The event is quite easy, only recommended level 70 to farm the highest difficulty event quest. It just take a while to earn the mileage, you need 100 hours and then guaranteed to get 5 stars Mille. We have until April 24th, plenty of time. :)

Also, since the old variation of the event characters give bonus point too, you can completely skip the gacha this time if you feel like it. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2833 Post(s)
    I think this is the first time I get the book before the character.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2833 Post(s)
    Somehow I ran out of promotion medals. How do I get more? For context, I am only doing character events in this game and pretty much nothing else.

Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I believe during this event, the best option is to use the "training item up" boost.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    I'm on the same dilemma. The exp from the secret special training is really nice. Then they reached max levels, and needing promotions. I used the "item up boost" and it still pretty rare. I only gotten 1 so far, there are 30+ girls that need promotion. -__-

Rep
    Mentioned
    2833 Post(s)
    I remember at one point I had over 50 of those....and I've only promote event 3/4* and not even all of those lol.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    The situation kinda remind me of a certain anime, what was the name? It's a super market anime, there is 1 bento left with super bargain price. Suddenly battle royal between the customers started. :)

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    @Mikan You mean Ben-To

Rep
    Mentioned
    2833 Post(s)
    Well, I am running out of 5*/event 4* to level due to lack of promotion medals. And I have been using drop boost instead of exp since Friday.
    Guess I can finally level extras lol.

Just realized I can buy some medals in shop. Maybe I would buy some for 5*.

Last edited by ofi123; 04-19-2020 at 03:59 AM.