Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    570 Post(s)

[Kanpani] April 14 Maintenance

April 14, 2017 update notes

▼ Campaign
    [Kanpani☆Lukas' Hospitality Campaign!] begins
    Duration: 4/14 (Fri) to 4/21 (Fri) maintenance
    More details can be found here

▼ New Features
    While inside a Quest, there will be a new button that allows you to Skip Scenario.
    ※ Pressing this Scenario Skip button will skip all the remaining scenario in this quest.
    Game Guide has had the following sections updated
    - [Awakening]

▼ Inheritance Renewal
    Inheritance has been revamped.
    - Inheritance Gold requirement has been decreased.
    - The Retiree's current EXP will have a large impact on the Inheritor's EXP gain.
    - The minimum amount of EXP gained based on the Retiree's Rarity has been changed.
    - If the Retiree is a ★5 Employee, the Inheritor will inherit all of that EXP.
    - If the Retiree and the Inheritor are the same employee, the Inheritor will inherit all of the EXP.
    ※ Rank restrictions for EXP still apply

▼ Awakening Renewal
    - All employees are now capable of Awakening 5 times
    - Awakening Lamps will have all 5 unlocked from the beginning
    - Parameters increased through Awakening have been adjusted
    - Parameters increased through Awakening (except for HP) will now be percentage based instead of constant values
    ※ Employees who have already had Awakenings will gain the new parameter values from the renewal

▼ Awakening Renewal Celebration! Popular Employees have increased resume rates!
    To celebrate the Awakening Renewal, the world-named characters [Rose], [Siegrid], [Holly], [Judita], and [Aderina] will all have increased resume rates!
    Duration: 4/14 (Fri) maintenance to 4/21 (Fri) maintenance

▼ Changes and Fixes
    Mission feature improved
    ※ Missions are now separated into tabs with the following categories [All] [Main] [Daily] [Weekly] [Tutorial]
    Tutorial Missions added.
    Main Quest Volume 1 Chapter 1 Quest 1 Scenario adjusted.
    Main Quest Volume 1 Chapter 1 Quest 1 difficulty lowered.
    Facility unlock timing changed.
    Changed from Vol 1 Ch 1 Quest 8 to Vol 1 Ch 1 Quest 1.
    ※ If you log in and meet this new requirement, the tutorial will begin.
    Equipment Manufacturing Room has had beginner recipes added.
    - Beginner's Sword
    - Beginner's Katana
    - Beginner's Bow
    - Beginner's Spear
    - Beginner's Axe
    - Beginner's Mace
    - Beginner's Twin Blade
    - Beginner's Staff
    ※ The above items can be manufactured with [Special Effects].
    Certain weapons can now be manufactured with new [Special Effects].
    Tutorial direction has been adjusted.
    The tutorial's resumes given will include two guaranteed black envelopes.
    President's Office, Facilities shadows have been adjusted.
    Certain quest's shadows have been adjusted.
    Attempting to dismiss ★3 or higher employees, or level 2 or higher employees will prompt you with a new confirmation screen. (PC)
    Mass Dismissal feature now includes a [Select All] button. (PC)
    ※ This button will choose all employees on the page that are currently not locked, assigned to a facility or event, in a party, or set as secretary.
    Some quest drops that appear from Gold Chests have been changed to appear in Silver or Bronze chests.
    The employee screen now has a feature to display an employee's Awakening stats. (PC)
    Fixed an issue where you could not do the Facility Tutorial. (Android/iOS)
    The following Game Guide entries have been updated
    [Main Quest]
    [Mission]
    [Item]
    [Inheritence]
    [Employee]

▼ Other
    The following employees have had their resume rates returned to normal
    Mikoto Kisaragi
    Hinano Nasu
    Ren Adelung

[Kamui Campaign] has ended

Kanpani☆Lukas' Hospitality Campaign begins!
    During the campaign, daily resumes and those purchased with shinestones will have 5 envelopes!
    Get [Limited] Lukas' Secret Place Invitations from main quest drops!

Using the invitation ticket will unlock the quest [Lukas' Secret Place] where Lukas Stamps drop!
    Collect the Lukas Stamps and trade them in for wonderful items like Fairy's Sweet Sake, Gold Postboxes, and other great items!
    A sidestory featuring Lukas' daily affairs appears too!
    Duration: 4/14 to 4/21 maintenance

[Inheritance Renewal!]
    Inheritance balance has been greatly improved! The required gold has been reduced, and the amount of EXP you can inherit has been improved greatly!
    Furthermore, if you're inheriting to the same employee, or inheriting a ★5 employee, you will inherit all their EXP!

[Awakening Renewal!]
    After the renewal, all employees have access to 5 Awakenings! The parameters gained from awakening are based on the class, greatly increasing the power! Furthermore, all 5 awakenings are available from the beginning! Of course, all awakened employees get this new strength right away!

Awakening Renewal Celebration! Popular Employees have increased resume rates!
    The world-named characters [Rose], [Siegrid], [Holly], [Judita], and [Aderina] will all have increased resume rates!
    Duration: 4/14 to 4/21 maintenance

Tutorial Missions added!
    Missions now inlcude new Tutorial Missions!
    The tutorial missions are aimed at newcomers with these New President Missions!
    Clear these missions to gain Shinestones, Gold Postboxes, and other popular items!

Furthermore, after clearing all the New President Missions, get a [Guaranteed 4 Star Black Envelope] that will always give ★4 employees as a reward!
    Of course, all those already playing can complete these tutorial missions too!

There is maintenance for an update planned for the following time frame.
    While maintenance is occurring, [Kanpani☆Girls] will be unavailable.

Maintenance Time: 4/14 (Fri) 13:00 ~ 17:00 JST
    ※Maintenance ending time is subject to change.

It is a slightly longer maintenance than usual that begins an hour early.
    The awakening renewal will be coming with this update. All employees will have up to 5 awakenings available to them (previously only available to ☆5 employees), and they will provide further buffs.
    I doubt the collaboration event will start since they're still going to be previewing Illya and Miyu's skills. We may get the new Kemomin Archer that was shown in the collaboration website.
    Since I don't feel just enabling the new awakening system will take the extra hour, we may get a returning boss perhaps. I also expect a Kemomin Campaign.

The 2nd Illustration Contest submissions also begin.

The Beginner Weapons that you can craft have the chance to come with Special Effects and prefixes. The special effects are up to +50% vs Slime, Perrabit, or Progs. The prefixes are the special icons/border above, which are +2% EXP, +Regen, and +20% HP.

Last edited by Folseus; 04-14-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    I'm very much looking forward that renewal thing. My company is filled with dupes here and there that were waiting for dupes CW (since the fusion mech was generally not worth it).

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    No info yet about that server transfer thing that most DMM games went through?

Also, RIP Nutaku's Kanpani. Moe-nique Monique deserved better.

Rep
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    @Fazel what ? did they discontinue the game ?

Rep
    Mentioned
    570 Post(s)
    An additional reminder I forgot about:
    The Missions will be reset with this maintenance. You can complete the new Missions for today and collect their rewards before they disappear with the maintenance.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    @Wiic369 No, it's still online on Nutaku, but it's going to be shut down at the end of April. Several other games are also being shut down over there.

It's infuriating because the game went almost an entire year without any updates (iirc the last update that game got was somewhere between August and October 2016, and adding something to the item mall can hardly be called an update, so the last real update is probably June 2016).

The other games being shut down on Nutaku are also for similar reasons.

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    905 Post(s)
    @Fazel Not really sure KG needs server transfers because your server basically means next to nothing.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    @illyrin When I said server transfer, I was referring to DMM's Kanpani. Nutaku's Kanpani is a separate matter.

Folseus stated that Kanpani might go through what other DMM games like FKG did. That was what I was asking about.

Well, whatever. We'll probably just find out when they finish their maintenance.

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    905 Post(s)
    @Fazel Oh I see. I didn't know FKG allowed players from Nutaku to transfer to DMM.

Though, you'd think after the success of GBF, more of these games would simply have a button for "English" or "Chinese" or "Korean"

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by illyrin View Post
    @Fazel Oh I see. I didn't know FKG allowed players from Nutaku to transfer to DMM.
    Pls tell me more about this. I can't find this funiction :S

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014