Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)

Maintenance Notice Apr 17th, 2017

There will be a maintenance on Apr 17th, 2017, at usual time (14:00 - 17:00 JST). With this, the event "Flower Viewing & The Goddess's Medicine Box" will end and the new event, "Easter and The Talks by the Lamp"" will commence.

Patch Notes:
    1. Event: "Easter and The Talks by the Lamp"
    - This is a Swan Boat Race Event. Collect "Lotus Marine" to bet.
    - Collect Easter Bunny Chocolate to exchange it for an Event Girl.
    - A Challenge Stage (similar to the previous event one) is also available.
    - New Girls: Sneezeweed (Easter)*, Baloon Vine (Easter), Poached Egg Plant (Sci name: Limnanthes douglasii) , Firecracker Vine (Sci name: Manettia luteorubra) (Event Girl).

*Yeah, it's Helenium.

2. Campaigns
    - 30% stamina discount on the following stage maps: Special Ultimate Mission "Facing the Lurking Threat at the Base of Defense". (Apr 17th til Apr 24th)
    - 27th Mensiversary Thank You Campaign (Apr 17th til Apr 24th): Login everday to get 2 Flower Gems per day
    - Easter Login Bonus Campaign (Apr 20th til May 1st): Login at least 5 days to get all of the rewards.

3. Gacha:
    - Event Gacha
    - Characters with "Skill Trigger Chance Boost" ability Gacha
    - New token: Rainbow Medal. You can use it to exchange it for any 6* characters. Use "5* or Higher Guarantee Gacha Ticket" (Obtained for PL Medal Shop) for 30 Rainbow Medals. Once you collected 300 Rainbow Medals, you can exchange for any 6* characters that you like.

4. Stage Mission
    - Special Ultimate Mission: "Facing the Lurking Threat at the Base of Defense". Helper feature will not be available for this mission.
    - Changes has made on Secret Garden related Daily Quest

5. Garden
    - 8 new items
    - 1 new BGM

6. Exchange Shop (ES)
    - Shops being updated: Crystal of Life ES, Special Duty Medal ES, and PL Medal ES.

7. Home Screen: Change to Lotus Lake in Easter Season

8. Misc
    - Clicking "▲" and "▼" buttons will scroll the page up or down
    - In the Formation Screen in Whale Airship Section:
    a. You can now drag and drop the character you want to change in the formation
    b. You can also switch parties using the tab at the top of the formation screen
    c. You can now select any charater that you want to change in the formation
    d. With all these changes, you can change all 5 members in the party at once. Do note that changes will made after you click the "Decide" button
    - Strength Ranking Display can now display up to 21 players
    - Added a feature so that you can download some data in the Office Section. This will reduce loading time each time you log in.

9. Bugfixes:
    - Grammar correction

Last edited by MrHueHue; 04-18-2017 at 04:27 AM.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    I believe 語らいの灯火 means something closer to talking or chatting by the lamp light rather than a talking lamp. I would go with something like, "Easter and Talk by the Lamp".

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Swan boat race, wooo!

Moved to @Kurenai

Rep
    Mentioned
    2034 Post(s)
    BUNNY EARS.

BEWBS PHYSICS

Saratoga? Wut?

Well. Looks like I'm rolling in this batch as well. Handeggcannon too hard to say no.

Last edited by ofi123; 04-17-2017 at 08:08 AM.

Piuy is the boss.

Rep
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    @ofi123 As expected of the Flower Knight that is named after the most beautiful women in the Trojan War. her bunny form is certainly not lacking in appeal. She'd be a serious contender with Yoshino with that ***.

EDIT:Seems like we also got the loader as well. It certainly is godsend considering how huge the friggin-game is.

Last edited by LostLogia4; 04-17-2017 at 09:27 AM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    I believe ??ž?‚‰??„の灯火 means something closer to talking or chatting by the lamp light rather than a talking lamp. I would go with something like, "Easter and Talk by the Lamp".
    Doesn't that means the same thing? and I rather use "Easter and The Lamp's Talk" if that was the case because the one you suggested sounds a bit off.

Also, I think I'll be able to post patch note translaton by tommorow at the very least (I'm currently busy and my slowpoke internet doesn't help me ease my burden either)

so, if you wondering for the English name for the new event girl, it's Cigar Vine (Sci name: Manettia luteorubra)

The rest of the name should be available in the Gacha section in-game. Do note that this event gives Helenium Easter edition and Balloon Vine Easter Edition

Rep
    Mentioned
    2034 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4

tbh I didn't like her when she was introduced and she was one of my early rainbows. I just find her base form art very plain.

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue "Talking Lamp" and "The Lamp's Talk" mean that there's an inanimate lamp having a conversation. I'm saying that people are having a conversation around the light of a fire - the fire doesn't talk. I read 語らいの灯火 as meaning a fire (the subject) by which people get to know each other (the action/verb). It might make more sense if you revert the first word back to its base verb form to make 語る灯火.

For now, I'll make the Wiki page. We can always change the Wiki page title when it becomes apparent what the implication is, although that may not come to light until the 2nd half.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Correction on the event girl name, it's "Firecracker Vine", not "Cigar Vine".

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Hmm. No hint or even mention as to what the 灯火 refers to in the storyline. On the plus side, I had a good idea(?) for the event title naming in the Wiki. I'll just have Current Event redirect to whatever event is going on, so the link will always be correct no matter what name we decide upon.

At any rate, I've written up most of the things regarding the swanboat race. There's two things to be aware of that's different than the last swanboat race event.

• For every race that isn't a Finalist Race, if you bet at least 100 betting currency, you will get a participation prize. You can spread out the bets.
    • For the Finalist Races, they don't offer prizes if you bet 100 on each person like last time. This time, you earn prizes just for exceeding some number of bets. Earn everything by betting 300 into the race. Basically, it's finalist race participation prizes.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.