Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next update will be on 29th Sept thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3053 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post

Not sure about this. Maybe this allows a character to change clothes to alternate forms. Guess more money sink with double rainbow characters like fluffytails...

This has being applied before you know? It allows us to change between pre-awaken or awaken version in case we don't like her bloomed version.

Anyways it seems I'll see 4 incoming bloomed 5-star girls.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

IGN
    Rabbiac
    Rep
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHueHue View Post
    FKG Dev decided to release all "Bloom" abilities for all Flower Knight without having to wait for the respective artist to complete designing the bloom form for the remaining flower knight.

Basically, you can now bloom all of current flower knight, but their bloomed form art will be release at the normal schedule
    While this sounds good on paper it does remove most of the pressure on the devs to actually give bloom art to all girls...
    It could also net them less economic gain which could tip them more towards my worry and make the bloom ability diversity worse again if they rush this out, let's hope I'm wrong.

DMM FKG ID: 903686562
    IGN: Rabbiac

Rep
    Mentioned
    2164 Post(s)
    It'll be a nightmare for me if the devs allows blossoming for all girls at once. I don't have enough ampules even at the current rate :(
    But still better than Kancolle.

EDIT: Updated the OP.

@dandan550

I was talking about different versions of a girl, like Apricot and Christmas Apricot, not the evolution forms of just Apricot.

Last edited by ofi123; 04-24-2017 at 06:38 AM.

Piuy is the boss.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    @Khayer Not sure how they will release all the bloom abilities for all flower knight, but usually when it come to this kind of situation, it will be all in one release.

But it's a good thing because most people are waiting for the bloom just because they want to bloom their fav girl.

- - - Updated - - -
    @ofi123 Meh, I still have a lot of girls to bloom and I'm not too anxious about it either, since I just take it slow and never rush things.

IGN
    Rabbiac
    Rep
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHueHue View Post
    @Khayer Not sure how they will release all the bloom abilities for all flower knight, but usually when it come to this kind of situation, it will be all in one release.

But it's a good thing because most people are waiting for the bloom just because they want to bloom their fav girl.

- - - Updated - - -
    @ofi123 Meh, I still have a lot of girls to bloom and I'm not too anxious about it either, since I just take it slow and never rush things.
    Ofc, I only have 3 bloomed girls in my main team atm myself so I would very much like to "get up to par" with other players and the current power creep that is going on. I just hope they don't gimp us out on the art updates after a while because it cost more than it's worth. FKG devs haven't fucked us over yet, but I got zero trust in game devs not to do it at some point because of money lol.

Last edited by Khayer; 04-24-2017 at 07:18 AM.
    DMM FKG ID: 903686562
    IGN: Rabbiac

Rep
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    I don't like it....
    Release the girl while there is no Bloom Art
    It's true there is some girls I like to have power up from Bloom
    But Bloom them without Bloom Art
    Kinda no soul on it

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larcx View Post
    I don't like it....
    Release the girl while there is no Bloom Art
    It's true there is some girls I like to have power up from Bloom
    But Bloom them without Bloom Art
    Kinda no soul on it
    Meh, considering there's the skin switch system and some people doesn't like some bloom art, not really a big deal honestly.

Rep
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I think it's good for players to be able to bloom their favorite girls so they can use them in their main teams instead of needing to bench them while waiting on art.

ID: 473391796
    Can love bloom between flowergirls?

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandan550 View Post
    This has being applied before you know? It allows us to change between pre-awaken or awaken version in case we don't like her bloomed version.
    If you actually read @HydroKirby's post, that's about skin expansion, as in there might be more skin to switch with other than the Evolved form and the bloom form.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2164 Post(s)
    @Yil

That's pretty much the main point, especially for those super unlucky with their rainbows not being the blossoming ones or new players.

It's just bad for me who's a miser that don't want to max a blossomed girl first before feeding ampules. Though blossoming all my rainbows in a day is likely to bankrupt me as well, not to mention the backlog of gold girls -.-

Current gold: 2.3 million
    Non-blossomed rainbow: 17

I need 4.25 million gold just for blossoming. Plus all the ingredient hunting will be a pain.

Last edited by ofi123; 04-24-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Piuy is the boss.