Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)

Summer 2017 Anime

It's time for the new season's crop to be revealed. Here we go:
    [+] Spoiler

And missing stuff:
    Marvel Future Avengers
    Mori no Yousei: Kinoko no Musume
    Nanamaru Sanbatsu
    Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1358 Post(s)
    @Leyana: Already!? LOL, I'm pretty far behind on this season as it is, and the event hasn't started >_<. At first glance, apart from two new shows (and maybe a couple carry over), there's not much of interest. Well, gives me a chance to catch up on some shows I suppose. I am excited for Owarimonogatari. Big monogatari fan so definitely looking forward to that. Also like FSN so Fate/Apacrypha is on the list. Still, WTF happened to Fate/Grand Order? Was the one OVA it? Looks that way, but really? O.o. Meh.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    Finally SUMMER. Best animus are here, and I'm expecting them for months!

Battle Girl Highschool: I was playing this game. And it was impressive with a good storyline, wasn't expecting it will get an anime and judging to the trailer I had an expectation despite some are saying about the ones who will do the animation...
    Tenshi no 3P: Sounds like K-On but instead, will be made of little girls :) Probably made by the same author who did Ryo-ku-bu too.

I probably should check the others...

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)
    @goesto11 One month in is the timeline~

Also I see New Game there so there'll at least be one worthwhile show.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1358 Post(s)
    @Leyana: Oops. Missed New Game. I'll watch that.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)
    @goesto11 There's also Saiyuki. But man the previous seasons are so damned old now I couldn't even torrent them for a catchup.

Rep
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Fate/Apo, New Game II and Gamers! look like the only two that are worthwhile, along with Gundam: Twilight Axis.

Reflection: Wave One looks like it might be worthwhile.

everything else looks like absolute trash, TBH.

Rep
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Damn son... time to get hyped once again, here's what I plan to watch in no particular order:

-Isekai Shokudou: Some friends told me that LN is really cute and the premise looks interesting, I'm a fan of this kind of shows so hopefuly this one will be good.

-Touken Ranbu: Time to watch our swordboys in real action.

-Kakegurui: I haven't seen a gambling anime in quite a while so this one will probably be a nice change from the norm.

-Netzusou Trap: Seriously? first we got freaking Scum Wish and now this? Oh boy, looks interesting and I bet the memes will be great.

-Hajimete no gal: After watching Galko-chan I have myself craving for a similar anime because it was really fun and cute, this one seems the same and hopefuly it will be good.

-Symphogear AXZ: Symphogeah? SYMPHOGEAH!

-Fate/Apocrypha: I'm totally hyped about this Fate series, about damn time it got an adaptation.

-New Game!!: Time to get hyped again, this will be the best highlight of the summer season.

-Centaur no Nayami: I previously said that I am a monstergirl lover and that I'll watch almost any anime that has them as the main piece of plot, after Demi-chan was absolutely adorable I'm sure this one will be cute as well judjing by the summary and overall positive stuff I've read in some places, so I hope this one delivers as well.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)
    @Kranesh The next Symphogear will be AXIZ and they'll be sent to alt universe WW2.

Rep
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    @Leyana That's just silly, it's is true? they have no idea how to keep that franchise alive anymore, more of a reason to watch it XD