Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)
    @Kranesh No I'm lying. But it says a lot about the show that you believed me for a moment. Still like it because Chris is bae.

Rep
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    @Leyana Chris is the true savior of the show!

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Marvel future Avengers...... ok....other than that....Fate and Reflection....

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7809 Post(s)
    Wait Sakura quest is a 24 episode series? I wasn't expecting that with how slowly slice of life it was.
    I guess I should catch up on it so I've got something steady to watch going into the season.

There's two or three things that seem I might enjoy but I'm going to have to wait to see if they end up any good.

also a show about.. lesbian NTR that's going to be a riot of terrible fun.

Last edited by KotoNano; 05-19-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Two things will never happen:
    Yuzuki getting added or Kagero-class K2.

Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Hope that none of the shows I'm interested in aren't on Amazon behind the double paywall with trash subs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    907 Post(s)
    My god this summer is shaping up to be a wasteland.

Fate/Apocrypha \o/ A-1 Pictures not UFOtable /o\

Quote Originally Posted by KotoNano View Post
    Wait Sakura quest is a 24 episode series? I wasn't expecting that with how slowly slice of life it was.
    I guess I should catch up on it so I've got something steady to watch going into the season.
    It's like the regifted fruitcake of slice-of-life. Best with alcohol. It's not bad, but it's pretty much the lowlight of slice-of-life anime in the last few years (compared to say, Flying Witch which was entertaining enough to be 24 episodes). The upside is that even if you watch it while doing something else, you won't really miss anything.

That said, I still watch it.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1358 Post(s)
    @illyrin: I've cobbled together maybe 6 shows to try out, but yes, personally not a lot that interested me so far. I don't watch that many show per season and I do fall behind with KC events, so not huge issue, but would be nice to have a few (IMO) good ones. Worst case scenario is that I've got a couple series on my "to watch" list so could just watch those if this season doesn't work out.

As for Fate, does suck it's not Ufotable. :/ Maybe(?) A-1 can step up and do a good job.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Laisy
    Server
    Hitokappu
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3750 Post(s)
    @goesto11 A-1 made PV have been looking good, so I have hope

Nothing much happening right now, isn't it?

Laisy's Journey of Drawing

Rep
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Well, since Re:Creators is technically a summer anime, too, I'll post here.

I didn't expect a recap episode. I also didn't expect what they did with said recap episode, which was to indulge Meteora's delusions and to break the fourth wall in a way that firmly established and fleshed out her character, made fun of the other characters, and even remarked on the state of the anime industry (with an added middle finger to the haters).

It'll be sad if all Re:Creators gets remembered for is setting the bar for a recap episode, though.

IGN
    Laisy
    Server
    Hitokappu
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3750 Post(s)
    @firemagnet If anything Kill La Kill should be the one set the bar for recap. Warn us about the recap, finish it in less than 5 minutes, then continue with the story.

Nothing much happening right now, isn't it?

Laisy's Journey of Drawing