Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KanpaniTools

Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

KanpaniTools

Hi everyone,

I'm creating this thread to introduce to you a tool I created not long ago, called KanpaniTools, to help Kanpani Girls players have a better understanding and also playing experience of the game. Here is the list of features it has in version 1.0.0:

- Display resources' status and timers until fully replenished.
    - Display all of your employees in one page (there are filters and sorting options so you can shorten the list or choose who to be on the top).
    - Display your team configurations as well as their current strategies.
    - Keep track of your quest dialogues (in Japanese). There is an option for you to pass all of them to Google Translate. Please note that it might open multiple tabs because Google Translate only supports translating maximum 5000 characters.
    - Cookies Hack button for newbies

In version 1.1.0, there are major changes in the Employees tab.
    - Add sort by Class option in employees tab.
    - Add more details about employees and their skills.

In particular, all stats (HP, patk, matk, pdef, mdef, INT, VIT, INT and so on) are shown, together with Hidden stats (ACC/HIT, CRIT and EVA). The ACC and EVA values displayed in game only combine the stats from weapon, armor and accessory and haven't taken into account other factors like DEX, AGI, LUK as you can see the differences in the image below.

In addition, the details of the skill, including attack pattern, skill modifier, number of hits, skill element and extra effects with their trigger rate, are also retrieved and displayed.

Note: You will need to take out the weapon and re-equip it AT LEAST ONCE to see skill's details. The tool will save the skill's information so that next time you won't have to re-equip weapon to see the skill's details again.

Note 2: Some skills' modifiers will be a little bit different from what are shown on wiki. The reason is because the skill modifiers on wiki are calculated by taking the average value from fighting labyrinth bottle slimes, while the values from the tool are taken from the game so they are more accurate.

And finally, KanpaniTools only reads the returned response from the server and it does NOT modify any part of the game nor your game data so it's 100% safe. If you have any inquiry about how the tool works, feel free to ask me in this thread.

You can add KanpaniTools to your Chrome or any Chromium-based browser via https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...mobojihk?hl=en

6 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by bamboo3250; 05-04-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    FINALY!
    Thank You Sir!

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @bamboo3250 I was waiting for this to show up here :p After showing up in the group and on the discord it was only a matter of time.. Nice job on the stat drop down! Any chance of tool tips for items names? (even if they're only active when the stat window is expanded)

EDIT: Why do you use all? (I'm not sure if that's a chrome thing to allow you to look at responses but you should only need permission for kanpani.jp(as it serves all content / AMF requests) )

Last edited by JSmith; 05-04-2017 at 12:42 PM. Reason: added a new quesiton

Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    This is a very useful tool for anyone playing Kanpani Girls.
    It's especially useful finding those elusive accessories you've tucked away on a girl, but can't scroll through your employee list because it takes so long to load every time you click on a girl. You can just easily scroll through the list provided here to see everyone's equipment at a quick glance.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Im not sure but my game is very slow after installed this tool, i tried to disabled it and its back to smooth. Maybe its conflict with other tools? Mine extensions: KC2, Data Saver, uBlock Origin.

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    @bamboo3250 I was waiting for this to show up here :p After showing up in the group and on the discord it was only a matter of time.. Nice job on the stat drop down! Any chance of tool tips for items names? (even if they're only active when the stat window is expanded)

EDIT: Why do you use all? (I'm not sure if that's a chrome thing to allow you to look at responses but you should only need permission for kanpani.jp(as it serves all content / AMF requests) )
    Yes, not just item name, I'm planning to add a feature to display full details of the equipment (stats and bonus) on the next update.

For that permission, unfortunately I can't specify the website that the extension has access to. That message appears because I need to use DevTools to read the request.

Once I require that permission, Chrome doesn't care about whether the extension only reads the data or both reads and modifies the data or not. For more information:
    https://developer.chrome.com/extensi...ssion_warnings
    https://www.howtogeek.com/291095/why...tes-you-visit/

To sum up, using DevTools is a must for KanpaniTools to work as it intended and there is no way to tell Chrome that the tool only reads the data and not modifies anything or any other website to make it change the warning message.

If you want to know more details about how the tool works in the backend, you can visit my Github repo at https://github.com/bamboo3250/KanpaniTools

Quote Originally Posted by Akuser View Post
    Im not sure but my game is very slow after installed this tool, i tried to disabled it and its back to smooth. Maybe its conflict with other tools? Mine extensions: KC2, Data Saver, uBlock Origin.
    Does it run slow during running quest or just navigating through the UI in the game? I tried installing your extensions but the game didn't look affected much.

Last edited by bamboo3250; 05-04-2017 at 01:47 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Very nice, I can finally see those debuff proc chance after playing all these years.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @bamboo3250 I've looked through the source already so no real worry there, just wondering if you could slim permissions after seeing other extensions and program use more then they need(Oh I need access to "https://google.com"? Fuck it "*://*" (all protocols for all domains... so everything) )

I look forward to the future of this. It's really nice having this on a second screen(or next to the normal window).... I can also be super lazy with the bread timer ;;

Another suggestion, can we can auto fill on the height? Having all the blank space is killing me :p

[+] Spoiler

EDIT: Added dots to show the white on white background

Last edited by JSmith; 05-04-2017 at 02:46 PM. Reason: FailFish... White background on white background...

Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    @bamboo3250 I've looked through the source already so no real worry there, just wondering if you could slim permissions after seeing other extensions and program use more then they need(Oh I need access to "https://google.com"? Fuck it "*://*" (all protocols for all domains... so everything)

I look forward to the future of this. It's really nice having this on a second screen(or next to the normal window).... I can also be super lazy with the bread timer ;;

Another suggestion, can we can auto fill on the height? Having all the blank space is killing me :p

[+] Spoiler

Thanks for spotting that. I forgot to remove it after going through all the frustration of trial and error in handling the network. I'll remove those redundant lines in the next update.

As for your suggestion, could you elaborate more on how you want it to looks like? I'm quite bad at designing UI :p

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @bamboo3250 Nothing fancy(I'm also horrible at UI as well) just expand it it vertically to fill the white space. You know it could be as easy as "Height: 100%" (i'm not sure how you do your CSS and what not)

Here's an image of what I'm failing to explain...
    [+] Spoiler