Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2833 Post(s)
    Just noted this.

Gotland have an equipment line "It'd be good if... I had one more... catapult."

So....that prototype catapult matches this line very well lol.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1729 Post(s)
    @Ink20: Thanks. Well, part of what makes the T21 Kai cheaper is that it's already at +5 so kind of 1/2 way there vs. T42 from scratch. But yes, guarantee does raise the cost quite a bit and I'd probably use guarantee past +7 given my luck. As it stands, new month so some more screws, but will need those (and probably more) for 2x Tomonaga upgrades (may just do one now since have to see what Kaga K2 has - if anything, plus new planes out I guess with rankings. Didn't get any. :/). Anyway, meh, will stick with FUMO25 on Maya for now. If I ever end up with a bunch of screws may do a T42 max, but watch as soon as I do, then FUMO25 improvable or some new radar.

As for Swordfish Kai - agree probably not worth upgrade. Question I have is whether it will turn out to be a "name" plane for shoot down. That might be enough to make a difference. Unfortunately, don't have the skilled MKIII version. Get some crazy boost to Gotland Andra with that. But yeah, pass for now. True, Gotland Andra would be a lot more useful with SPF ability, but doesn't bother me quite as much as no MAX Tenzan Tomonaga TBH.

Good point about Akashi.me Didn't think to check there for the requirements.

------
    @211303: Thanks. Will keep FuMO25 on Maya. Fortunately have a few because definitely nice to have some around for not only support expeditions, but also with new IJN CA "fit" bonuses.

Very much appreciate the link for "named" planes/shootdown resistance. Didn't know about that (rarely visit KC Wiki these days due to slower updates), but it's bookmarked now!

Last edited by goesto11; 05-01-2020 at 04:24 AM. Reason: grammer fix
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Wondering what you guys have picked, Triple Oxy Late Model torpedo +7 or the Swordfish?

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    @Kuropo
    Torpedo.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2833 Post(s)
    @Kuropo

Torpedo so I can have late triple oxy CI

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5754 Post(s)
    @Kuropo Well, it's pretty much just equal to max quint even on Ayanami, so if you have enough max quint already, the triple torp isn't really important. On the other hand, the Swordfish (and the Swordfish mkII recon it can be upgraded into) are both rather trash, so:

If you don't have enough torp yet, pick the torp.

If your have enough torp already, just pick whatever.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Thanks for the replies. I was leaning toward the torpedo as well, to be able to equip my (luck-modded) Ayanami with two of these Late Model Triple Oxies. On the other hand, I do have enough improved torpedoes for most situations.
    The Swordfish Mk2 is a rare piece equipment (as of now) and the only way to get it is to upgrade this quest reward. Oh well, the Mk2 will likely be available again pretty soon.

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5754 Post(s)

7th anniversary quest and Gotland drop in 1-3 will continue till the coming event in June.

The sexiest bridge ever made.