Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next update will be on 29th Sept thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    @ofi123 But that's not an argument for how Saffron is better. Yama has dodge too now, so if she isn't getting hit, she's doing 50-60% bonus damage, that's essentially free crit damage without critting. With the healing ability she needs to take 5868 damage or more to do less than 50-60%, and with a damage reduction team, that's a lot of damage the pests need to do. And with a high hp pool of around 29000 with overheal from 1 usage of her skill, no pest that's intentionally made to 1HKO will kill her in one hit(this includes cactus, ume and sakura water clones). I'm having a go with a damage team though(Loquat 30% crit damage, Dusty Miller 10% crit damage, and Cattleya 15% ability damage), because bigger numbers are more fun :D. I'm not disputing that Saffron is OP, I just think Yamabuki has an edge. In summary:

HP stat Yama>Saffron(More relevant with the healing ability that allows for 25% bonus health)
    Atk stat Yama>Saffron(this one is negligible)
    Defense stat Saffron>Yama
    Yama has 2% more skill activation(this one is also negligible)

Both have Dodge, but Yamabuki has HP absorb, this means more survivability.

Saffron has AoE+Counter so more dps with more pests.
    Yamabuki has Single Target+Damage based on health remaining, so more dps compared to Saffron with less pests or long fights(like raid bosses).

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2164 Post(s)
    @BigBigDog

Oh right, I forgot she have dodge now.

Piuy is the boss.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Also keep in mind, for Kerria's new ability, damage deal changes for each turn, so it can be a hill ride for the entire for the whole duration of combat. The question is, will it stack?

IGN
    Rabbiac
    Rep
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    @BigBigDog

Oh right, I forgot she have dodge now.
    My argument is also for single target girls just being straight up better than multi or AoE in my experience. My argument for this is that while a Multi or AoE does dmg to all targets, a single target girl nuke a single target and thus have a higher chance of removing a dmg dealer from the enemy side, this is especially wanted on harder map when drawn-out fights isn't in your favor, AoE or multi are just too slow in killing targets.

(I also count the 3x 1.8x girls to "single target" as they can seriously delete stuff if RNG is right.)

Yama was already tanky as hell and OP before and now they made her even more broken IMO.

Last edited by Khayer; 05-09-2017 at 05:49 AM.
    DMM FKG ID: 903686562
    IGN: Rabbiac

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khayer View Post
    Yama was already tanky as hell and OP before and now they made her even more broken IMO.
    I would consider her broken OP if she can pass through all very difficult stages alone, without any party member and helpers.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3053 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHueHue View Post
    I would consider her broken OP if she can pass through all very difficult stages alone, without any party member and helpers.
    That depends if she has full equips + fully buffed amples and affection bonuses.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandan550 View Post
    That depends if she has full equips + fully buffed amples and affection bonuses.
    Considering there are other girls that can do 1HKO on multiple mobs on the first turn, Kerria is not that broken OP lol. Sure, she has better survivability and excellent 1vs1 offence but that's the only thing she is capable of.

And like I said before, Bloom ability basically buff the girls' main role, in which in Kerria case, survive long fight, which is what this new ability is for by turning that survivabilty into something that can give her advantage in offensive aspect of her. Devs doesn't make something OP for no reason anyways.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3053 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue what I say is, that exaggerated damage is based on what she has + other bonuses.

Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khayer View Post
    AoE or multi are just too slow in killing targets.
    AoE girls are a lot faster killing targets than single target girls lol. Aoe girls can wipe out the whole group at the right moment when single targeted girls can only wipe out one mob at a time.

and bear in mind that each girls has different probability of activating the skill + if the first girl to attack is an AoE girl.

so, if her skill is activated and she is the first girl to strike and have enough damage to 1HKO, single target girls wouldn't stand a chance.

point is your argument stating that AoE or multi are just too slow to kill aren't exactly true, because there's a lot of variable that you have to consider, like timings for skill activation and critical strikes, who has the first turn, whether you face 1 mob or 5 mobs, whether the AoE girl has higher attack power than single target girls or not or they just the same, whether the AoE girls has more buffs than single target girls, etc.

also the animation for all girls are pretty much the same anyways, so the fastest one can kill is 1 turn, not in seconds (seconds would matter if the skill activation is not trigger by chance).

Last edited by MrHueHue; 05-12-2017 at 01:38 PM.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3053 Post(s)
    >AoE or multi are just too slow in killing targets.
    please. I've seen a lot of teams from other players the first ones in the row are mostly AoE if their attacks connect, either the enemy is dead totally or is nearly dead

Shiratsuyu-Girls: