Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next update will be on 29th Sept thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    The challenge dungeon for the 2nd half was removed from this event due to a bug found during maintenance. Instead, we all got the premium gacha ticket for free. I presume this is also the reason for maint being extended. The extended maint gave us another flower stone.

@LostLogia4 This is why the work I've done with the FKG IDs up until now stored them as strings instead of numbers. Prefixed zeroes will screw you over.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3053 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby whoa that's good!

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    @LostLogia4 This is why the work I've done with the FKG IDs up until now stored them as strings instead of numbers. Prefixed zeroes will screw you over.
    No, it's not that kind of problem. The existing IDs and data entries are all intact, so I could generate the data no problem, It's just the 0 variable right before the timestamps causing all the entries to be considered as "new", since they are no longer exact matches.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    Kurenai☆
    Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Preview of the blossoming. Finally I can get Rose out of her not so good evolved form.
    Wow. Rose's being the earliest counter retains her uniqueness by having rainbow rate of counter.
    If I'm not mistaken, this should be the second instance of a gold unit having a 100% chance of counterattacking, with Poppy being the first in that regard.

FLOWER KNIGHT GIRL
    ID: 112112066 | Level: 162 | IGN: Kurenai | Time Zone: UTC+8 (MNL)

Unable to log in to FKG? Read more.