Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event Maint will start on 17th Nov. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2193 Post(s)

[DMM R-18] Maou no Hajimekata

Took me long enough to notice the connection, but the game is related to the web/light novel of the same name.

Link to game : here
    Link to novel updates (R-18 novel): here

PV

Description of novel from novel updates
    [+] Spoiler

?I do not trust humans. They?ll betray you without fail.? Aur, the man who had obtained the ability and right to become the Maou at the end of his life of research.

Summoning the succubus Lilu, he then sets out on creating his own domain, a gigantic labyrinthine dungeon? The misanthropic Maou taking on the world, the curtain rises on a dark harem fantasy!

Last edited by ofi123; 05-29-2017 at 03:30 PM.

Piuy is the boss.

Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    I was wondering when someone would notice this.

Here's what I have so far;

Apparently the new familiar added recently was drawn by the same one who did Kanon. The game is slated for middle of July release.

Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    This came out today.

We all had our suspicions, but the game is mimicking the FGO system except the members are aligned vertically instead of horizontally (the members aren't all stacked behind one another).

I'm also reading the comic it's based off, not bad.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @boukyaku yeah, pretty much FGO rip off. I'd play it though for a while, waiting to see how gacha rate and events works. FGO greatest failure was always the Gacha rate and some of bland event until way later updates.

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Been interested in this for a few weeks now, building up the preregister items and such. As far as first impressions go; I have to say, I'm not terribly impressed. Game feels pretty clunky and non-unique so far, without a whole lot to do. I'm pretty disappointed with how compressed the visuals and audio are as well. Going to give it a chance and play at least a week or so probably...

Also critical strikes seem to happen very often, practically as often as normal hits almost, at least when the golems attack you, not really sure what's up with that.

Last edited by Maou; 07-11-2017 at 07:37 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Hare are the gacha rates;

Not good, plus there are only four highest rarity familiars.

I've pulled two 5* from both the tutorial gacha and the free 10x, both were spell memoria.

I want to like the game, but the gacha rates + their promos leave a bad taste in my mouth. Management should look around a little harder to see their competition. This game is going to drop down the ranks fast and the fact that one of the promos let's you draw a 10x with guarantee 4* and 3*as many times as you want tells me they know this and will try to rake in the $$$ hard.

Here's hoping we get 4* familiars during events and they don't spam us with spell memoria.

Rep
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    sasuga DMM, must rip off one of the best mobage's battle system where they already did one with Kamihime on GBF and is quite successful.

Not only that but the class triangles with ruler / zerker too.
    Also have Jeanne and Waver's NP with very similar effects.
    One thing good about this ripoff. It have auto battle.

Asmodeus a.k.a Jeanne d'Arc

NP :

Very weak damage on one target. (not shown in description)
    Grants all allies invincibility for 1 turn.
    Increases all allies defense for 3 turns.
    HP recovery for party for 2 turns. (10 HP per turn when she have like 7,000 HP at lv15+)
    Inflicts self stun for 2 turns.

1st skill : Gain stars critical blaze per turn + some buff

Last edited by FlamingYu; 07-11-2017 at 10:26 AM.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Do not forget. It start out with 5 minute per stamina recovery rate of FGO too =))

Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    kite8ac4ws -> input this under serial code and you will get 60 free stones

Everyone is pretty unhappy with the blatant ripoff of FGO of this one and are thinking it wont even last 6 months.

Rep
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    @boukyaku Thanks for the code. I'm gonna play this on and off for interlewds that FGO is not giving us.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03