Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Thanks for the code.

I don't play Fate Grand Order. In Your opinion which one the better game in current version? FOG or Maou no Hajimekata?

Gatcha rates: 2 types of free too play acces gatcha - from stone (30 per draw) and - from friend support points (?). chace stone 1% 5* min 3*... friend support points 1% 3* max 3*
    Calculated for characters only. The "suppport card" mechanics is not clear and team points is quite low (an 5* char cost 16, 4* 12, 3* 7 point from 37).
    Support cards = spell memoria...

Last edited by hidahos; 07-11-2017 at 06:40 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Even the creator and publisher of the comic were unpleasantly surprised by this development.

The only reason why ppl put up with FGO is because of its content. Otherwise, the system sucks.

An announcement was made for the upcoming event. Nothing, no char, no memoria, just some extra maps to boost familiar affection and lv up the player.

Let's see how fast this one crashes and burns.

Rep
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    @boukyaku Which DMM game crash the fastest? I know of that Striker one which doesn't even last a year.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingYu View Post
    @boukyaku Which DMM game crash the fastest? I know of that Striker one which doesn't even last a year.
    Demon Kitchen. Does not last even one month.

Even the creator and publisher of the comic were unpleasantly surprised by this development.
    Could you give me the source of that?

Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Right, Demon Kitchen was taken off within a month and those who cashed were partially refunded.

source

This game is a mess currently. Lots of balance/stats/bugs issues, and one that is pretty gaming breaking;

You can use this for infinite stamina gain if you only have 5 stones.

To make matters were, management is celebrating gaining third spot on dmm, pretty much pissing off the player base even further.

IGN
    ColdWolf
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I got kind of disappointed with this game ...

It seemed a nice game when I joined the pregacha. I like the art, it's really good, and the set seemed interesting, the tsukai and spell thing and all, and since it had cards, of different types, classes and rarity, I was expecting some kind of TCG, like Magic, Pokemon TGC, YuGiOh!, Wixoss, or even Sword Girls or Shingeki no Bahamut ... or something like that ...

I didn't like the in game art and interface, it's doesn't run smoothly too ... It's kinda slow sometimes.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    might be a little rude here, but purely by system, FGO is actually pretty bad. It is only much later when we reach Shiki and Onigashima event that the developer managed to use the event system to cover the weak points. FGO managed to keep it float during it beginning thanks to being Fate franchise, but MnH, not really.

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdWolf View Post
    I got kind of disappointed with this game ...

It seemed a nice game when I joined the pregacha. I like the art, it's really good, and the set seemed interesting, the tsukai and spell thing and all, and since it had cards, of different types, classes and rarity, I was expecting some kind of TCG, like Magic, Pokemon TGC, YuGiOh!, Wixoss, or even Sword Girls or Shingeki no Bahamut ... or something like that ...

I didn't like the in game art and interface, it's doesn't run smoothly too ... It's kinda slow sometimes.
    I too was expecting something possibly card game related, certainly not this. Rather disappointed really, not a fan of the game play to be honest. I'm also kind of bummed how useless some of the pre-register gacha stuff turned out to be. The limited edition angel girl is actually the same thing but worse than another card of equivalent rarity, at least if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by Maou; 07-13-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    They completely butchered everything about this game, from the story to the gameplay. After reading the comic, I found that they practically twisted the story and its characters. There was no thought behind choosing to copy FGO, down to the details that all players detest.

To agree with the comic this should've been a dungeon creation simulation + tower defense, or even just tower defense. What a waste.

ranUaZzHy0XZIEflDd8G code to get 460 free stones.

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boukyaku View Post
    They completely butchered everything about this game, from the story to the gameplay. After reading the comic, I found that they practically twisted the story and its characters. There was no thought behind choosing to copy FGO, down to the details that all players detest.

To agree with the comic this should've been a dungeon creation simulation + tower defense, or even just tower defense. What a waste.

ranUaZzHy0XZIEflDd8G code to get 460 free stones.

I was hoping it may end up having tower defense elements, being a fan of them. I'm wondering if this game may go the route of ShiroPro where they just rework the entire thing. Except ShiroPro was actually unique and although it had some rather large flaws, it was still fun to play around with. This game however; seems to be more of just a money-grab unfortunately so it appears unlikely.