Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    ranUaZzHy0XZIEflDd8G code to get 460 free stones.
    The serial code produce error when entered.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato Minato View Post
    The serial code produce error when entered.
    Worked for me. Try again w/o copypaste.

This game almost got under my radar (forgot about the prereg rolls after a while). So far i'm not impressed.

Still, i guess i'll play for a bit...assuming i manage to find a wiki and googleTranslate it. Meanwhile...best way to lvlup my units? Mostly my leader, i'm keeping the succubus only because of her cost.

About the gatcha...meh i'm not sure. I cant use another 12cost card atm so i'm saving stones/jewels. Too bad about the stamina bug.

Rep
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Suddenly a bunch of ppl on my friends list were maxing their 5* familiars pretty quickly. I thought these guys were whaling heavily until reading that a duping bug was discovered.

Similar to GS, I don't think these guys even have the technology to ban all the users who took advantage of this bug. In GS case, they pretended it doesn't exist and hope the new users don't find out what happened. I'm thinking the same will happen here.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I'll draw one more 10x and if a 5* familiar doesn't come then then I'll drop the game, finish reading the comic, and move on.

Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    I tried to go on the daily quest and it is just permanently stuck loading... tried exiting the quest and doing it again, same thing. I don't care enough to clear my cache and try again so I'm just going to retire from the quest and not do it again.

*Edit* Ok... it turns out ALL quests get stuck loading for me, I tried clearing the cache and it still doesn't work. I guess this game is quitting itself for me hahah.

*Edit #2* Alright, well after clearing cache a second time it does actually work.

This game is really just a mess. Bugs, poor quality, ripping off of other stuff, you name it... Quite sad really, I'm rather intrigued by the raw concept of the story and such...

Here is the wiki for those interested: http://maou.wikiru.jp/index.php

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to do the friend point gacha 200 roll, and it wasn't doing anything so I spammed the button a few times, got an error for a split second then put back to the title. I checked my points and 1000 were spent, but I got no new stuff lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Maou; 07-15-2017 at 07:37 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    jk26ut39hr code for 40 stones

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boukyaku View Post

Suddenly a bunch of ppl on my friends list were maxing their 5* familiars pretty quickly. I thought these guys were whaling heavily until reading that a duping bug was discovered.

Similar to GS, I don't think these guys even have the technology to ban all the users who took advantage of this bug. In GS case, they pretended it doesn't exist and hope the new users don't find out what happened. I'm thinking the same will happen here.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I'll draw one more 10x and if a 5* familiar doesn't come then then I'll drop the game, finish reading the comic, and move on.
    How to do the dupe thing?

This game is so bad i just want to mesh with it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato Minato View Post
    How to do the dupe thing?

This game is so bad i just want to mesh with it.
    They've already fixed the duping bug. Management is also claiming that they're freezing dmm accounts that took advantage of the bug but that's only in extreme cases. Those who were prudent in using it can slip by. There are many users that were able to take advantage of the infinite stamina bug and this.

I just drew 10x and practically received the worst results. I kept getting spammed with 3* familiars I already have and some 4* spells.

And with that, I'm dropping this farce.

Rep
    Mentioned
    731 Post(s)
    @boukyaku Sorry for your fail draws. They even ripoff the salt from FGO huh.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Been rerolling for the CGs (since that's what the game is good for at this point) and got a few rainbow accounts. I find them to be a little easier to get than the 4* familiars.

Last reroll of the day probably gave be the worst starting hand ever.

And I jinxed myself with the thought of the crappiest account having the greatest luck. Wav-I mean Tatsuki and Lamia in one roll.

Well, I'm ditching my main account for this one and another alt. that pulled Kerberos and Ruaru.

Rep
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I know the game has some bug now but has some oportunity for free.
    As planed You can sell cards. 3* upgrade cards sell some soul? and 12 gold. Golds can be exchanged for gatcha ticket (120 gold/ticket). 1 draw 30 red stone type gatcha. Upgrade cards can be farmed: 30 stamina and get 9 of those and not too hard.
    The other just math:
    gatcha.jpg

All try has 4% to get some good 4* or 5* character. Just have to spend stamina soner or later can get usefull things. Friendly gatcha is hopeless.
    3* characters not completly useless. Natural lvl cap is 30 for them and they can be rise lvl cap to 70 (4 time?) Their raw stat is not bad. Only the free scubbus cant be rise lvl cap.

Last edited by hidahos; 07-16-2017 at 10:17 PM.