Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)

Early Summer Gacha '17: 5/31 - 6/19

The Early Summer Gacha '17 (初夏ガチャ'17) is a promo gacha worth 5,000 DMM points. It's an 11x such that 3 of the characters will be 5* or higher in rarity. You'll also get 50 flower stones as an amenity.

Of the 3 characters that are guaranteed to be 5* or higher in rarity, the chance that they will be 6* characters is 3.5% instead of the usual 0.5%.

Incidentally, there's connection issues with DMM at the time of this post. Some people are having problems and others aren't. So I highly suggest not rolling any gachas until the dust has cleared.

Last edited by HydroKirby; 05-30-2017 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Missed the part about the 3.5%.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Seems a bit of a weak promotion.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2043 Post(s)
    So glad I got the 3k promo earlier. Unless they guarantee new girls, I don't need pointless gold clones.

Not going to get this.

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    @BigBigDog Depends on how you look at it. 5,000 DMM points could buy you 64 flower stones which is good for a single 11x. But the promo is an 11x that gives you 50 flower stones for the same amount of DMM points.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Indeed, but for me I've been spoiled by all the 5k point promotions that guarantee at least a rainbow unit, whether it be random or ticketed. This promotion comes out ahead in gold units with roughly an 18% chance for a rainbow if you include rolling with the extra 50 stones(math could be way off), but the gold units could be dupes which I'd like to avoid. I'd say it would be worth it if you're fairly new, but since I have a lot of gold units the chances of dupes are much higher for me.

Rep
    Mentioned
    825 Post(s)
    Hmm , yeah like @BigBigDog said. It's kinda weak impact
    I think most of us didn't really want Gold clone , I only use Ringo nowadays
    Probably will retire her when there is Ticket Rainbow Promo
    By us , us DAT already pampered too much by Rainbow Guarantee (Random no dupe / Ticket)
    Sure there is 11x and 50 HS bonus , but eh... I'll pass on this~

Rep
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    I'm still new so don't manage an army of golds like some others here, but seeing as how everyone verified that the promo states just three golds and above, not three new golds and above, meaning I will have a very high change of drawing dupe golds, then pass.

Last edited by boukyaku; 05-31-2017 at 12:40 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Oh, looks like the old one is still around. Now I just need to wait until tomorrow to buy the 3k gacha...

Also, what are those "bonus" things from that 5k gacha? Is it just 50 stones?

Last edited by LostLogia4; 05-31-2017 at 01:45 AM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rep
    Mentioned
    2043 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4

Did you even read the OP?

Piuy is the boss.

Rep
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I did read the end date from the banner, if not the OP (this thread didn't say a thing about it). It just got me a little worried for a moment.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).