Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Saratoga mk2 patch is here. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2157 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4

What do you mean? The OP (opening post) literally says

Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    The Early Summer Gacha '17 (?ˆ?夏?‚??ƒ??ƒ?'17) is a promo gacha worth 5,000 DMM points. It's an 11x such that 3 of the characters will be 5* or higher in rarity. You'll also get 50 flower stones as an amenity.

Of the 3 characters that are guaranteed to be 5* or higher in rarity, the chance that they will be 6* characters is 3.5% instead of the usual 0.5%.

Piuy is the boss.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rolled this, got 6 golds (4 new ones) from the 11 pull. Still sour at no rainbow though. Probably wasn't worth 5000DMM but I like to gamble.

FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

IGN
    Rabbiac
    Rep
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by etrensce View Post
    Rolled this, got 6 golds (4 new ones) from the 11 pull. Still sour at no rainbow though. Probably wasn't worth 5000DMM but I like to gamble.
    This comment hurt my heart as one of the less fortune people in here atm...

DMM FKG ID: 903686562
    IGN: Rabbiac

Rep
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I meant the expiry date for the previous (3k) limited gacha, not this one.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khayer View Post
    This comment hurt my heart as one of the less fortune people in here atm...
    I'm more interested in improving team strength and optimization than collecting new girls so random new golds don't really mean too much to me anymore. Chasing the long term dream of a full team of rainbows.

FKG ID: 131471598
    IGN: Hyuna

IGN
    Rabbiac
    Rep
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by etrensce View Post
    I'm more interested in improving team strength and optimization than collecting new girls so random new golds don't really mean too much to me anymore. Chasing the long term dream of a full team of rainbows.
    Well to each their own, I used to have that mindset before too :P
    Granted I'm more interested in slots and ampules nowadays too as more new girls don't really benefit that much in terms of strenght. I still want new girls tho, so I'd rather take 6 golds than 2 + a dupe I already got 4 slots on, or zero girls in 300 stones >.<

DMM FKG ID: 903686562
    IGN: Rabbiac

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    @Khayer It could be worse. This was my result.
    [+] Spoiler

Ero Neko I appreciate getting because I like her art, but she has no real place in my compositions. I already have the other 3 debuff + HP suction girls, and in particular my Himeshara has max equipment slots, max skill level, and max Ampules, so she outperforms everyone else even if she doesn't have the type bonus. And yet no-Ampule Echinacea outperforms Himeshara in the end.

Pentas I already have full equipment slots and skill level for. I'll keep the dupe for the Garden I guess. (=2 Rainbow Medals, 0 Bond Crystals)

Fuji...something... I didn't have interest in in the first place... Her skill didn't level up during the fuse either, so she's still at skill level 1.

@LostLogia4 The other promo gacha has its own thread. The data for that would be in that thread instead of this one.