Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has started and will end around 7pm JST. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Rep
    Mentioned
    858 Post(s)
    Hmm the last quest is impossible if you don't have Sion or any of those 5 stars?

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    I think only Curse or Charm work here. If u can disable or kill Rose quick, u can win, she is the main problem.

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Here's some stuff they've shared on twitter regarding the new girls. Just some info on their design process.
    I changed the event title to use "Devil" instead of "Demon", as the terms aren't quite the same as the one used to refer to characters from the Demon Country (悪魔 vs 魔族). I think this title may just refer to the "Devilishness" or difficulty of newcomer training, though I haven't read through all the quests yet to double check. Plulua and Flaum are not Demons though. They are Kemomin. Specifically, they are goat/sheep Kemomin. From what I have read, Mammon scouted the two after she left the Demon Country and they began traveling together for their "shady job".

The Demon Country Broker that always has a comeback!
    Here is Mammon's rough illustration and her exclusive skill storyboard

According to her rough design, her wings are actually smaller, but to make them look larger, she has fake feathers/wings on top which is why she looks different compared to other demons.

Her exclusive skill is [Greed Erosion]. It is a single target skill that does 3 hits. Here, you can see the first hit where she collects light above the enemy (PDEF Down). She follows up with a stright using that light (hit), with the light enveloping the enemy (charm).

The two horned Kemomin!
    Here are the rough illustrations and exclusive skills for Plulua who's in charge of being scared, and Flaum, who's in charge of lazing about.

There's an image of Plulua wearing her initial design which is similar to the event equipment, with a white coat.

Her exclusive skill is Spread Wind. It hits 3 enemies twice for wind damage, with a chance to stun and PDEF Up buff herself.
    Here, you can see the charge up of the shot, followed by targeting and hitting 3 enemies with a second follow up attack.

Flaum's design with her white coat too. Like Plulua, she has a white coat, and a bell on her neck. She initially had a more company design for her inner shirt. She has a nice yawning pose, and her weapon is a lamp staff that brings sleepyness.

Her exclusive skill is Nachsicht no Yoru (Tolerant Night). It heals your entire party, cleansing status conditions with a chance of giving an attack buff. The name Nachsicht is German for tolerance, acceptance.

Here, you can see her lamp light up, being surrounded by stars. The area becomes night-like, with the lamp's light dimming as a crescent moon appears overhead. Sheep appear, circling overhead, and the stars shower down healing your party.

Quest 1: Drink Production
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Lukas: ............
    Lukas: Haaa~h...
    Monique: What's wrong, Lukas, sighing like that.
    Lukas: You know, somehow, I'm just not feeling it... Is this maybe...
    Monique: Lukas, are you alright!? Just because it's June, you can't just use that as an excuse.
    Lukas: Yeah... I'm feeling all gloomy, and dull though...
    Monique: Wait, Lukas, get a hold of yourself?
    President: (The month of Vali... in other words, Misterio's June. In my world, this would be similar to something called the [May Blues]---)
    President: Uh, Monique, the checks here aren't done.
    Monique: Eh, ah... You're right. I'm sorry.
    Monique: ... To be honest, I'm also feeling kind of like that too.
    President: It seems lately that all the employees here have been losing motivation, or they're just not very sharp... Is everything okay?
    Mammon: Oh my oh my, you're not look to good are you~!
    President: hm? Who are you?
    Loviisa: Waaa~! You can't just go inside like that~! Please at least knock first~!
    Flaum: Aahh, so this is a president's room~
    Plulua: C-coming inside right away... is that okay...?
    Mammon: Yo, sorry, sorry. This is who I am!
    Lukas: A business card...!?
    President: ... Mammom Velceles... A Demon Country Broker...?
    Mammon: I'm here for business~! Oji-san, you're the president?
    President: O-oji-san...!
    Monique: Is that there a shock to you?
    President: Being called that right away on our first meeting, it sure hurts... That's right, I'm the president.
    Monique: Loviisa, we've said to not let weird business come through, what's this all about?
    Loviisa: This person here, she had two letters of introduction with her and---
    Hilde: I've checked it, and it certainly is onee-chan's personal seal. There's Elsa-san's signature on it too.
    Hilde: The two Kemomin that's with her, it seems they are from the Novem Village as well.
    Flaum: I'm Flaum Lium. Nice to meet you, prez~!
    Plulua: I'm... Plulua... Capre... P-pleased to, make your acquaintance!
    Mammon: Al~right! With that, let's hurry and start the presentation off!
    Mammon: Well, President-san! Lately, have you been losing motivation at all?
    President: ............
    President: ... I'm fine, but the employees are all feeling the effects.
    Monique: It's just the month of Vali, everyone's not feeling up to it right now...
    Mammon: Right! It's Misterio's [Vali Blues] as it's called! ... Am I right?
    Flaum: Yepyep~
    Plulua: I think... that's it.
    President: So Monique, I guess there's something like that then? In my world, we had a similar sickness called [May Blues].
    Monique: ... [Vali Blues] is an epidemic like disease they say. There's no understanding what causes it though.
    Loviisa: But, it's real that around this time of year, you get listless and all that.
    Hilde: I don't believe it's like that for me... Exams are coming soon, so I'm feeling melancholy though.
    Mammon: And that's what I have for everyone here! This Herb Drink is recommended!
    Mammon: If you drink it all up, you'll be fine and happy! Full of motivation! And there's no bad herb taste at all!
    Flaum: That's right~!
    Plulua: r-right...
    Monique: ............
    Monique: Suspicious.
    Lukas: Very suspicious~.
    Mammon: It's not at all! See here, it has the ingredients listed!
    Flaum: It's the signature of the Magical Research Lab's Maria Yarderuud-san~!
    Plulua: Th-that person w-was scary but... the drinks effects are... r-right here!
    Hilde: She's right... this is onee-chan's outline. It even has the production method, and machine rental written on it.
    Loviisa: [Bottle in Jelly] and [Bottle in Red Bean] instructions are there too... These two are for business materials.
    Monique: Instructions... That means we can produce the drinks I presume?
    Mammon: That's right! That said, this company can produce the Herb Drink, and we can all profit from it!
    Mammon: We're just getting started with trading in Misterio! That's why we want to make a lot of connections with managing businesses!
    Mammon: Maria-sensei has become a regular Magical Academy professor, so she doesn't have her own personal time to produce!
    Mammon: Everyone at the company would be in charge of production and delivery, and Maria-sensei as incentive... she has rewards!
    Mammon: The customers would be brimming with energy with these Herb Drinks!
    Mammon: ... see, everyone would be happy with this! Right, President, you'll go along right?
    Flaum: We want to have some work experience too~!
    Plulua: W-we'll do our... b-best so...!
    President: ...Let's hear all the details then.
    Monique: President? Is this okay?
    President: They have Maria-sensei and Elsa-san's introductions, and the production and equipment is prepared... it's not a bad offer.
    President: Though this Mammon-san has a bit of a suspicious side, I do admit---
    Mammon: I'm not suspicious! Not suspicious at all!
    Hilde: Certainly, even if onee-chan is to trick someone, it's hard to imagine her being tricked herself.
    Plulua: uuuu, Maria-sensei is a scary person after all...!
    Flaum: It's fine~. Leader told us to do a bunch of research and stuff too, so let's go~!
    Monique: ... is it really okay...!?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Narrator: ※Two weeks later※
    Monique: ... That's amazing, President! These pieces ordered from all over have arrived!
    President: It's all according to Maria-sensei's instructions, everything was all ready to begin with.
    Hilde: Onee-chan's drink refinement machine doesn't seem to have any problems either---
    Loviisa: Everyooo~ne! Bad news!
    President: Loviisa!?
    Loviisa: Slimes! There's a bunch of slimes appearing!
    President: They what!?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    President: Just what happened here!?
    Azamino: Who was it! Who was in charge of the magic herbs left here!
    Monique: Azamino! Are you okay?
    Azamino: For now, there's no lasting damage but... if we're storing this much in a space like this, the slimes are gonna keep coming!
    Azamino: These guys love their magic herbs! Even for the Magic Academy, they should be storing it in an Herb Room and raising them there!
    Hilde: It can't be... ! Onee-chan knew I wasn't very knowledgable in herbalism and...!
    Loviisa: F-for now, let's drive them out~!
    Monique: President---
    President: Aah... It's been a while since I've had to realise this.
    President: Something this good... was too good to be true!
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Flaum: Was this... really okay!?
    Plulua: They won't be... mad at us later right...?
    Mammon: I double checked with Maria-sensei, but it seemed to be okay!.
    Mammon: Well, if they're careful with the slimes, production and delivery should be all fine!
    Mammon: (I see~. A commonly seen thing in Misterio loves the herbs this much)
    Mammon: (This could be a good test case for handling the herbs outside of the Demon Country region!)
    <End Scene>

- - - Updated - - -

Quest 2: Fujiyama Enterprises
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Toka: Hello~!
    Tina: Hello.
    Ran: Yo, good work.
    Kirika: Is that the rumoured Herb Drink on that wagon?
    Alice: Is it maybe a dangerous medicine?
    Toka: It's not at all! It's properly made with a famous Magical Researcher's endorsement too!
    Sho: Magical Researcher... who?
    Tina: Maria Yarderuud-san.
    Sho: m!
    Ran: Ah...!
    Kirika: That person...!
    Toka: O-oh wa? Is it bad that it's from Maria-san?
    Sho: ............
    Sho: You two there, you're relatively new members of his company, I suppose.
    Alice: Ah, so it's natural they wouldn't know.
    Tina: Did something happen with Maria-san?
    Kirika: ... Is it okay to talk about it? President.
    Sho: It's fine but... we Shold take care of the luggage first.
    Sho: ... I Shold ask first, but is this drink completely safe?
    Tina: It is safe. Maria-sensei is the one who made the drinks [Bottle in Jelly] and such.
    Tina: Not just in the Scholar State, but the Neutral Power, Kingdom, and Duchy too, it's being sold there.
    Ran: Aah, that slimy stuff there... What's inside it?
    Toka: That's a trade secret. The drink this time is more on the lighter side though.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Tina: With that done, the proof of delivery is here. Please be sure to double check it.
    Kristin: ............
    Kristin: Yes, I've checked it through. It was a small delivery, but thank you very much.
    Toka: Nono~! It's really close to the port anyway, it wasn't a problem at all!
    Tina: Here are the instructions. Please follow the directions and dosage when using it.
    Kristin: Is it better to not have the children drink this?
    Tina: Umm... As a children's medicine, it can be used for colds as a nutritional supplement if you halve the dosage with warm water.
    Tina: If it's as a supplement, it Shold be simpler to use than normal medicines I believe.
    Kristin: So it's better to use than normal medicines I see. Thank you very much, Tina-san.
    Kristin: Toka-san too, I've prepared some tea, so please enjoy it while you're here.
    Toka: Wow! Kris-inchou's cookies~! Thanks so much!
    Tina: Thank you very much for your hospitality. I will take you up on your offer...
    Toka: That reminds me, wheres President Fujiyama?
    Kirika: The President is with Ran and Alice, and Tiana-senpai is with them too, heading towards a request.
    Toka: I see---
    Tina: I am curious about the mood regarding Maria-sensei earlier though?
    Toka: Well yea. That was a lot more surprise than needed... Or rather they seemed on guard too.
    Kirika: ... In the past, a lot of things happened.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Kirika: With this, we're almost completely done paying off the orphanage's debts---
    Kirika: Before, all we could manage was the interest from the bank but... President Sho thought of how to expand our customer base.
    Kirika: And the methods to help quickly achieve that goal, we stole customer information from the mercenary company in the Central Capital.
    Tina: That's... such high-handed methods...!
    Kirika: ... When we began, your company only had Hilde-san present at the time.
    Kirika: When Monique-san and the others returned, we ended up with no information, and had to retreat but...
    Kirika: After that, there was a masked magician that appeared at the orphanage... President Sho, Ran, and myself, we were all knocked away by her magic.
    Kirika: Without stating her reason, that magician left on her own... We only learned that her identity was Maria-san long after that.
    Toka: In other words, she came as revenge for Hilde... And Sho-san with Maria-sensei's name. That's why he's so taken back by it.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Tina: Stealing customer information, and the resulting raid in revenge... I do not agree with such methods...!
    Kristin: That's exactly right. What Sho-san did, even if it was for the children, isn't something taht should be allowed...
    Kristin: And I'm guilty too for not stopping his high-handed methods. We'll one day redeem ourselves.
    Tina: Director Kristin...!
    Toka: B-but! We've made up, and we're able to cooperative relationship now! Isn't that great!
    Toka: Even after all this, we can understand and compromise with one another and...
    Toka: ...If we can do that... One day I too...
    Kirika: Toka-san...
    Kristin: I see you still haven't been able to make up with your sister.
    Toka: Yeah---
    Kristin: Toka-san, it'll be fine.
    Kristin: President Shou, President-san too, I won't say that they're friendly with one another but... They can proudly stand toe to toe with each other.
    Kristin: Little by little, we can continue step by step and that should be fine, I feel.
    Toka: Kris-sensei... That's right! One day... for sure!
    <End Scene>

3 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Folseus; 06-10-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Folseus View Post
    Here's some stuff they've shared on twitter regarding the new girls. Just some info on their design process.
    I changed the event title to use "Devil" instead of "Demon", as the terms aren't quite the same as the one used to refer to characters from the Demon Country (悪魔 vs 魔族). I think this title may just refer to the "Devilishness" or difficulty of newcomer training, though I haven't read through all the quests yet to double check. Plulua and Flaum are not Demons though. They are Kemomin. Specifically, they are goat/sheep Kemomin. From what I have read, Mammon scouted the two after she left the Demon Country and they began traveling together for their "shady job".

The Demon Country Broker that always has a comeback!
    Here is Mammon's rough illustration and her exclusive skill storyboard

According to her rough design, her wings are actually smaller, but to make them look larger, she has fake feathers/wings on top which is why she looks different compared to other demons.

Her exclusive skill is [Greed Erosion]. It is a single target skill that does 3 hits. Here, you can see the first hit where she collects light above the enemy (PDEF Down). She follows up with a stright using that light (hit), with the light enveloping the enemy (charm).

The two horned Kemomin!
    Here are the rough illustrations and exclusive skills for Plulua who's in charge of being scared, and Flaum, who's in charge of lazing about.

There's an image of Plulua wearing her initial design which is similar to the event equipment, with a white coat.

Her exclusive skill is Spread Wind. It hits 3 enemies twice for wind damage, with a chance to stun and PDEF Up buff herself.
    Here, you can see the charge up of the shot, followed by targeting and hitting 3 enemies with a second follow up attack.

Flaum's design with her white coat too. Like Plulua, she has a white coat, and a bell on her neck. She initially had a more company design for her inner shirt. She has a nice yawning pose, and her weapon is a lamp staff that brings sleepyness.

Her exclusive skill is Nachsicht no Yoru (Tolerant Night). It heals your entire party, cleansing status conditions with a chance of giving an attack buff. The name Nachsicht is German for tolerance, acceptance.

Here, you can see her lamp light up, being surrounded by stars. The area becomes night-like, with the lamp's light dimming as a crescent moon appears overhead. Sheep appear, circling overhead, and the stars shower down healing your party.

Quest 1: Drink Production
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Lukas: Haaa~h...
    Monique: What's wrong, Lukas, sighing like that.
    Lukas: You know, somehow, I'm just not feeling it... Is this maybe...
    Monique: Lukas, are you alright!? Just because it's June, you can't just use that as an excuse.
    Lukas: Yeah... I'm feeling all gloomy, and dull though...
    Monique: Wait, Lukas, get a hold of yourself?
    President: (The month of Vali... in other words, Misterio's June. In my world, this would be similar to something called the [May Blues]---)
    President: Uh, Monique, the checks here aren't done.
    Monique: Eh, ah... You're right. I'm sorry.
    Monique: ... To be honest, I'm also feeling kind of like that too.
    President: It seems lately that all the employees here have been losing motivation, or they're just not very sharp... Is everything okay?
    Mammon: Oh my oh my, you're not look to good are you~!
    President: hm? Who are you?
    Loviisa: Waaa~! You can't just go inside like that~! Please at least knock first~!
    Flaum: Aahh, so this is a president's room~
    Plulua: C-coming inside right away... is that okay...?
    Mammon: Yo, sorry, sorry. This is who I am!
    Lukas: A business card...!?
    President: ... Mammom Velceles... A Demon Country Broker...?
    Mammon: I'm here for business~! Oji-san, you're the president?
    President: O-oji-san...!
    Monique: Is that there a shock to you?
    President: Being called that right away on our first meeting, it sure hurts... That's right, I'm the president.
    Monique: Loviisa, we've said to not let weird business come through, what's this all about?
    Loviisa: This person here, she had two letters of introduction with her and---
    Hilde: I've checked it, and it certainly is onee-chan's personal seal. There's Elsa-san's signature on it too.
    Hilde: The two Kemomin that's with her, it seems they are from the Novem Village as well.
    Flaum: I'm Flaum Lium. Nice to meet you, prez~!
    Plulua: I'm... Plulua... Capre... P-pleased to, make your acquaintance!
    Mammon: Al~right! With that, let's hurry and start the presentation off!
    Mammon: Well, President-san! Lately, have you been losing motivation at all?
    President: ... I'm fine, but the employees are all feeling the effects.
    Monique: It's just the month of Vali, everyone's not feeling up to it right now...
    Mammon: Right! It's Misterio's [Vali Blues] as it's called! ... Am I right?
    Flaum: Yepyep~
    Plulua: I think... that's it.
    President: So Monique, I guess there's something like that then? In my world, we had a similar sickness called [May Blues].
    Monique: ... [Vali Blues] is an epidemic like disease they say. There's no understanding what causes it though.
    Loviisa: But, it's real that around this time of year, you get listless and all that.
    Hilde: I don't believe it's like that for me... Exams are coming soon, so I'm feeling melancholy though.
    Mammon: And that's what I have for everyone here! This Herb Drink is recommended!
    Mammon: If you drink it all up, you'll be fine and happy! Full of motivation! And there's no bad herb taste at all!
    Flaum: That's right~!
    Plulua: r-right...
    Monique: ............
    Monique: Suspicious.
    Lukas: Very suspicious~.
    Mammon: It's not at all! See here, it has the ingredients listed!
    Flaum: It's the signature of the Magical Research Lab's Maria Yarderuud-san~!
    Plulua: Th-that person w-was scary but... the drinks effects are... r-right here!
    Hilde: She's right... this is onee-chan's outline. It even has the production method, and machine rental written on it.
    Loviisa: [Bottle in Jelly] and [Bottle in Red Bean] instructions are there too... These two are for business materials.
    Monique: Instructions... That means we can produce the drinks I presume?
    Mammon: That's right! That said, this company can produce the Herb Drink, and we can all profit from it!
    Mammon: We're just getting started with trading in Misterio! That's why we want to make a lot of connections with managing businesses!
    Mammon: Maria-sensei has become a regular Magical Academy professor, so she doesn't have her own personal time to produce!
    Mammon: Everyone at the company would be in charge of production and delivery, and Maria-sensei as incentive... she has rewards!
    Mammon: The customers would be brimming with energy with these Herb Drinks!
    Mammon: ... see, everyone would be happy with this! Right, President, you'll go along right?
    Flaum: We want to have some work experience too~!
    Plulua: W-we'll do our... b-best so...!
    President: ...Let's hear all the details then.
    Monique: President? Is this okay?
    President: They have Maria-sensei and Elsa-san's introductions, and the production and equipment is prepared... it's not a bad offer.
    President: Though this Mammon-san has a bit of a suspicious side, I do admit---
    Mammon: I'm not suspicious! Not suspicious at all!
    Hilde: Certainly, even if onee-chan is to trick someone, it's hard to imagine her being tricked herself.
    Plulua: uuuu, Maria-sensei is a scary person after all...!
    Flaum: It's fine~. Leader told us to do a bunch of research and stuff too, so let's go~!
    Monique: ... is it really okay...!?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Narrator: ※Two weeks later※
    Monique: ... That's amazing, President! These pieces ordered from all over have arrived!
    President: It's all according to Maria-sensei's instructions, everything was all ready to begin with.
    Hilde: Onee-chan's drink refinement machine doesn't seem to have any problems either---
    Loviisa: Everyooo~ne! Bad news!
    President: Loviisa!?
    Loviisa: Slimes! There's a bunch of slimes appearing!
    President: They what!?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    President: Just what happened here!?
    Azamino: Who was it! Who was in charge of the magic herbs left here!
    Monique: Azamino! Are you okay?
    Azamino: For now, there's no lasting damage but... if we're storing this much in a space like this, the slimes are gonna keep coming!
    Azamino: These guys love their magic herbs! Even for the Magic Academy, they should be storing it in an Herb Room and raising them there!
    Hilde: It can't be... ! Onee-chan knew I wasn't very knowledgable in herbalism and...!
    Loviisa: F-for now, let's drive them out~!
    Monique: President---
    President: Aah... It's been a while since I've had to realise this.
    President: Something this good... was too good to be true!
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Flaum: Was this... really okay!?
    Plulua: They won't be... mad at us later right...?
    Mammon: I double checked with Maria-sensei, but it seemed to be okay!.
    Mammon: Well, if they're careful with the slimes, production and delivery should be all fine!
    Mammon: (I see~. A commonly seen thing in Misterio loves the herbs this much)
    Mammon: (This could be a good test case for handling the herbs outside of the Demon Country region!)
    <End Scene>

- - - Updated - - -

Quest 2: Fujiyama Enterprises
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Toka: Hello~!
    Tina: Hello.
    Ran: Yo, good work.
    Kirika: Is that the rumoured Herb Drink on that wagon?
    Alice: Is it maybe a dangerous medicine?
    Toka: It's not at all! It's properly made with a famous Magical Researcher's endorsement too!
    Sho: Magical Researcher... who?
    Tina: Maria Yarderuud-san.
    Sho: m!
    Ran: Ah...!
    Kirika: That person...!
    Toka: O-oh wa? Is it bad that it's from Maria-san?
    Sho: ............
    Sho: You two there, you're relatively new members of his company, I suppose.
    Alice: Ah, so it's natural they wouldn't know.
    Tina: Did something happen with Maria-san?
    Kirika: ... Is it okay to talk about it? President.
    Sho: It's fine but... we Shold take care of the luggage first.
    Sho: ... I Shold ask first, but is this drink completely safe?
    Tina: It is safe. Maria-sensei is the one who made the drinks [Bottle in Jelly] and such.
    Tina: Not just in the Scholar State, but the Neutral Power, Kingdom, and Duchy too, it's being sold there.
    Ran: Aah, that slimy stuff there... What's inside it?
    Toka: That's a trade secret. The drink this time is more on the lighter side though.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Tina: With that done, the proof of delivery is here. Please be sure to double check it.
    Kristin: ............
    Kristin: Yes, I've checked it through. It was a small delivery, but thank you very much.
    Toka: Nono~! It's really close to the port anyway, it wasn't a problem at all!
    Tina: Here are the instructions. Please follow the directions and dosage when using it.
    Kristin: Is it better to not have the children drink this?
    Tina: Umm... As a children's medicine, it can be used for colds as a nutritional supplement if you halve the dosage with warm water.
    Tina: If it's as a supplement, it Shold be simpler to use than normal medicines I believe.
    Kristin: So it's better to use than normal medicines I see. Thank you very much, Tina-san.
    Kristin: Toka-san too, I've prepared some tea, so please enjoy it while you're here.
    Toka: Wow! Kris-inchou's cookies~! Thanks so much!
    Tina: Thank you very much for your hospitality. I will take you up on your offer...
    Toka: That reminds me, wheres President Fujiyama?
    Kirika: The President is with Ran and Alice, and Tiana-senpai is with them too, heading towards a request.
    Toka: I see---
    Tina: I am curious about the mood regarding Maria-sensei earlier though?
    Toka: Well yea. That was a lot more surprise than needed... Or rather they seemed on guard too.
    Kirika: ... In the past, a lot of things happened.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Kirika: With this, we're almost completely done paying off the orphanage's debts---
    Kirika: Before, all we could manage was the interest from the bank but... President Sho thought of how to expand our customer base.
    Kirika: And the methods to help quickly achieve that goal, we stole customer information from the mercenary company in the Central Capital.
    Tina: That's... such high-handed methods...!
    Kirika: ... When we began, your company only had Hilde-san present at the time.
    Kirika: When Monique-san and the others returned, we ended up with no information, and had to retreat but...
    Kirika: After that, there was a masked magician that appeared at the orphanage... President Sho, Ran, and myself, we were all knocked away by her magic.
    Kirika: Without stating her reason, that magician left on her own... We only learned that her identity was Maria-san long after that.
    Toka: In other words, she came as revenge for Hilde... And Sho-san with Maria-sensei's name. That's why he's so taken back by it.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Tina: Stealing customer information, and the resulting raid in revenge... I do not agree with such methods...!
    Kristin: That's exactly right. What Sho-san did, even if it was for the children, isn't something taht should be allowed...
    Kristin: And I'm guilty too for not stopping his high-handed methods. We'll one day redeem ourselves.
    Tina: Director Kristin...!
    Toka: B-but! We've made up, and we're able to cooperative relationship now! Isn't that great!
    Toka: Even after all this, we can understand and compromise with one another and...
    Toka: ...If we can do that... One day I too...
    Kirika: Toka-san...
    Kristin: I see you still haven't been able to make up with your sister.
    Toka: Yeah---
    Kristin: Toka-san, it'll be fine.
    Kristin: President Shou, President-san too, I won't say that they're friendly with one another but... They can proudly stand toe to toe with each other.
    Kristin: Little by little, we can continue step by step and that should be fine, I feel.
    Toka: Kris-sensei... That's right! One day... for sure!
    <End Scene>
    Would be great if they had more of those development images in the fanbook - while it's got a few, it's mostly a print version of the catalog, sans break CGs.

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Managed to complete one run for Rose's almost impossible quest yesterday. Really not worth the effort, the quest doesn't even drop a chest.

I have to admit that I abused the PW to no end lol. This quest is really not worth wasting time if you don't have the right employees, i.e. 2 Juditas and 2 Sions. lmao

PS: Still peeved that Mammon is not a 5* employee.

"So what if I'd spare him? In my mind, it's the certainty in myself that I possess which allows me to have that kind of mercy or compassion. There's no wavering on that point. It's fixed like the stars. The fact is, I'm never gonna be killed! So remember this: Mercy and compassion are virtues that only the strong are privileged to possess. And I am strong." - Claire Stanfield

Rep
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    I'm not laughing.......

......(.__.)

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @D Des I'll laugh for you.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    @D Des I have seen the future; you dont have any 5* until the november.

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Rep
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    As a reminder, the event ends with this maintenance, and all [Limited] items will expire. The 3 new girls, Mammon, Plulua, and Flaum will be unobtainable from normal gacha after this.