Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Rep
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Hmm the last quest is impossible if you don't have Sion or any of those 5 stars?

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    I think only Curse or Charm work here. If u can disable or kill Rose quick, u can win, she is the main problem.

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Here's some stuff they've shared on twitter regarding the new girls. Just some info on their design process.
    I changed the event title to use "Devil" instead of "Demon", as the terms aren't quite the same as the one used to refer to characters from the Demon Country (悪魔 vs 魔族). I think this title may just refer to the "Devilishness" or difficulty of newcomer training, though I haven't read through all the quests yet to double check. Plulua and Flaum are not Demons though. They are Kemomin. Specifically, they are goat/sheep Kemomin. From what I have read, Mammon scouted the two after she left the Demon Country and they began traveling together for their "shady job".

The Demon Country Broker that always has a comeback!
    Here is Mammon's rough illustration and her exclusive skill storyboard

According to her rough design, her wings are actually smaller, but to make them look larger, she has fake feathers/wings on top which is why she looks different compared to other demons.

Her exclusive skill is [Greed Erosion]. It is a single target skill that does 3 hits. Here, you can see the first hit where she collects light above the enemy (PDEF Down). She follows up with a stright using that light (hit), with the light enveloping the enemy (charm).

The two horned Kemomin!
    Here are the rough illustrations and exclusive skills for Plulua who's in charge of being scared, and Flaum, who's in charge of lazing about.

There's an image of Plulua wearing her initial design which is similar to the event equipment, with a white coat.

Her exclusive skill is Spread Wind. It hits 3 enemies twice for wind damage, with a chance to stun and PDEF Up buff herself.
    Here, you can see the charge up of the shot, followed by targeting and hitting 3 enemies with a second follow up attack.

Flaum's design with her white coat too. Like Plulua, she has a white coat, and a bell on her neck. She initially had a more company design for her inner shirt. She has a nice yawning pose, and her weapon is a lamp staff that brings sleepyness.

Her exclusive skill is Nachsicht no Yoru (Tolerant Night). It heals your entire party, cleansing status conditions with a chance of giving an attack buff. The name Nachsicht is German for tolerance, acceptance.

Here, you can see her lamp light up, being surrounded by stars. The area becomes night-like, with the lamp's light dimming as a crescent moon appears overhead. Sheep appear, circling overhead, and the stars shower down healing your party.

Quest 1: Drink Production
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Lukas: ............
    Lukas: Haaa~h...
    Monique: What's wrong, Lukas, sighing like that.
    Lukas: You know, somehow, I'm just not feeling it... Is this maybe...
    Monique: Lukas, are you alright!? Just because it's June, you can't just use that as an excuse.
    Lukas: Yeah... I'm feeling all gloomy, and dull though...
    Monique: Wait, Lukas, get a hold of yourself?
    President: (The month of Vali... in other words, Misterio's June. In my world, this would be similar to something called the [May Blues]---)
    President: Uh, Monique, the checks here aren't done.
    Monique: Eh, ah... You're right. I'm sorry.
    Monique: ... To be honest, I'm also feeling kind of like that too.
    President: It seems lately that all the employees here have been losing motivation, or they're just not very sharp... Is everything okay?
    Mammon: Oh my oh my, you're not look to good are you~!
    President: hm? Who are you?
    Loviisa: Waaa~! You can't just go inside like that~! Please at least knock first~!
    Flaum: Aahh, so this is a president's room~
    Plulua: C-coming inside right away... is that okay...?
    Mammon: Yo, sorry, sorry. This is who I am!
    Lukas: A business card...!?
    President: ... Mammom Velceles... A Demon Country Broker...?
    Mammon: I'm here for business~! Oji-san, you're the president?
    President: O-oji-san...!
    Monique: Is that there a shock to you?
    President: Being called that right away on our first meeting, it sure hurts... That's right, I'm the president.
    Monique: Loviisa, we've said to not let weird business come through, what's this all about?
    Loviisa: This person here, she had two letters of introduction with her and---
    Hilde: I've checked it, and it certainly is onee-chan's personal seal. There's Elsa-san's signature on it too.
    Hilde: The two Kemomin that's with her, it seems they are from the Novem Village as well.
    Flaum: I'm Flaum Lium. Nice to meet you, prez~!
    Plulua: I'm... Plulua... Capre... P-pleased to, make your acquaintance!
    Mammon: Al~right! With that, let's hurry and start the presentation off!
    Mammon: Well, President-san! Lately, have you been losing motivation at all?
    President: ............
    President: ... I'm fine, but the employees are all feeling the effects.
    Monique: It's just the month of Vali, everyone's not feeling up to it right now...
    Mammon: Right! It's Misterio's [Vali Blues] as it's called! ... Am I right?
    Flaum: Yepyep~
    Plulua: I think... that's it.
    President: So Monique, I guess there's something like that then? In my world, we had a similar sickness called [May Blues].
    Monique: ... [Vali Blues] is an epidemic like disease they say. There's no understanding what causes it though.
    Loviisa: But, it's real that around this time of year, you get listless and all that.
    Hilde: I don't believe it's like that for me... Exams are coming soon, so I'm feeling melancholy though.
    Mammon: And that's what I have for everyone here! This Herb Drink is recommended!
    Mammon: If you drink it all up, you'll be fine and happy! Full of motivation! And there's no bad herb taste at all!
    Flaum: That's right~!
    Plulua: r-right...
    Monique: ............
    Monique: Suspicious.
    Lukas: Very suspicious~.
    Mammon: It's not at all! See here, it has the ingredients listed!
    Flaum: It's the signature of the Magical Research Lab's Maria Yarderuud-san~!
    Plulua: Th-that person w-was scary but... the drinks effects are... r-right here!
    Hilde: She's right... this is onee-chan's outline. It even has the production method, and machine rental written on it.
    Loviisa: [Bottle in Jelly] and [Bottle in Red Bean] instructions are there too... These two are for business materials.
    Monique: Instructions... That means we can produce the drinks I presume?
    Mammon: That's right! That said, this company can produce the Herb Drink, and we can all profit from it!
    Mammon: We're just getting started with trading in Misterio! That's why we want to make a lot of connections with managing businesses!
    Mammon: Maria-sensei has become a regular Magical Academy professor, so she doesn't have her own personal time to produce!
    Mammon: Everyone at the company would be in charge of production and delivery, and Maria-sensei as incentive... she has rewards!
    Mammon: The customers would be brimming with energy with these Herb Drinks!
    Mammon: ... see, everyone would be happy with this! Right, President, you'll go along right?
    Flaum: We want to have some work experience too~!
    Plulua: W-we'll do our... b-best so...!
    President: ...Let's hear all the details then.
    Monique: President? Is this okay?
    President: They have Maria-sensei and Elsa-san's introductions, and the production and equipment is prepared... it's not a bad offer.
    President: Though this Mammon-san has a bit of a suspicious side, I do admit---
    Mammon: I'm not suspicious! Not suspicious at all!
    Hilde: Certainly, even if onee-chan is to trick someone, it's hard to imagine her being tricked herself.
    Plulua: uuuu, Maria-sensei is a scary person after all...!
    Flaum: It's fine~. Leader told us to do a bunch of research and stuff too, so let's go~!
    Monique: ... is it really okay...!?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Narrator: ※Two weeks later※
    Monique: ... That's amazing, President! These pieces ordered from all over have arrived!
    President: It's all according to Maria-sensei's instructions, everything was all ready to begin with.
    Hilde: Onee-chan's drink refinement machine doesn't seem to have any problems either---
    Loviisa: Everyooo~ne! Bad news!
    President: Loviisa!?
    Loviisa: Slimes! There's a bunch of slimes appearing!
    President: They what!?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    President: Just what happened here!?
    Azamino: Who was it! Who was in charge of the magic herbs left here!
    Monique: Azamino! Are you okay?
    Azamino: For now, there's no lasting damage but... if we're storing this much in a space like this, the slimes are gonna keep coming!
    Azamino: These guys love their magic herbs! Even for the Magic Academy, they should be storing it in an Herb Room and raising them there!
    Hilde: It can't be... ! Onee-chan knew I wasn't very knowledgable in herbalism and...!
    Loviisa: F-for now, let's drive them out~!
    Monique: President---
    President: Aah... It's been a while since I've had to realise this.
    President: Something this good... was too good to be true!
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Flaum: Was this... really okay!?
    Plulua: They won't be... mad at us later right...?
    Mammon: I double checked with Maria-sensei, but it seemed to be okay!.
    Mammon: Well, if they're careful with the slimes, production and delivery should be all fine!
    Mammon: (I see~. A commonly seen thing in Misterio loves the herbs this much)
    Mammon: (This could be a good test case for handling the herbs outside of the Demon Country region!)
    <End Scene>

- - - Updated - - -

Quest 2: Fujiyama Enterprises
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Toka: Hello~!
    Tina: Hello.
    Ran: Yo, good work.
    Kirika: Is that the rumoured Herb Drink on that wagon?
    Alice: Is it maybe a dangerous medicine?
    Toka: It's not at all! It's properly made with a famous Magical Researcher's endorsement too!
    Sho: Magical Researcher... who?
    Tina: Maria Yarderuud-san.
    Sho: m!
    Ran: Ah...!
    Kirika: That person...!
    Toka: O-oh wa? Is it bad that it's from Maria-san?
    Sho: ............
    Sho: You two there, you're relatively new members of his company, I suppose.
    Alice: Ah, so it's natural they wouldn't know.
    Tina: Did something happen with Maria-san?
    Kirika: ... Is it okay to talk about it? President.
    Sho: It's fine but... we Shold take care of the luggage first.
    Sho: ... I Shold ask first, but is this drink completely safe?
    Tina: It is safe. Maria-sensei is the one who made the drinks [Bottle in Jelly] and such.
    Tina: Not just in the Scholar State, but the Neutral Power, Kingdom, and Duchy too, it's being sold there.
    Ran: Aah, that slimy stuff there... What's inside it?
    Toka: That's a trade secret. The drink this time is more on the lighter side though.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Tina: With that done, the proof of delivery is here. Please be sure to double check it.
    Kristin: ............
    Kristin: Yes, I've checked it through. It was a small delivery, but thank you very much.
    Toka: Nono~! It's really close to the port anyway, it wasn't a problem at all!
    Tina: Here are the instructions. Please follow the directions and dosage when using it.
    Kristin: Is it better to not have the children drink this?
    Tina: Umm... As a children's medicine, it can be used for colds as a nutritional supplement if you halve the dosage with warm water.
    Tina: If it's as a supplement, it Shold be simpler to use than normal medicines I believe.
    Kristin: So it's better to use than normal medicines I see. Thank you very much, Tina-san.
    Kristin: Toka-san too, I've prepared some tea, so please enjoy it while you're here.
    Toka: Wow! Kris-inchou's cookies~! Thanks so much!
    Tina: Thank you very much for your hospitality. I will take you up on your offer...
    Toka: That reminds me, wheres President Fujiyama?
    Kirika: The President is with Ran and Alice, and Tiana-senpai is with them too, heading towards a request.
    Toka: I see---
    Tina: I am curious about the mood regarding Maria-sensei earlier though?
    Toka: Well yea. That was a lot more surprise than needed... Or rather they seemed on guard too.
    Kirika: ... In the past, a lot of things happened.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Kirika: With this, we're almost completely done paying off the orphanage's debts---
    Kirika: Before, all we could manage was the interest from the bank but... President Sho thought of how to expand our customer base.
    Kirika: And the methods to help quickly achieve that goal, we stole customer information from the mercenary company in the Central Capital.
    Tina: That's... such high-handed methods...!
    Kirika: ... When we began, your company only had Hilde-san present at the time.
    Kirika: When Monique-san and the others returned, we ended up with no information, and had to retreat but...
    Kirika: After that, there was a masked magician that appeared at the orphanage... President Sho, Ran, and myself, we were all knocked away by her magic.
    Kirika: Without stating her reason, that magician left on her own... We only learned that her identity was Maria-san long after that.
    Toka: In other words, she came as revenge for Hilde... And Sho-san with Maria-sensei's name. That's why he's so taken back by it.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Tina: Stealing customer information, and the resulting raid in revenge... I do not agree with such methods...!
    Kristin: That's exactly right. What Sho-san did, even if it was for the children, isn't something taht should be allowed...
    Kristin: And I'm guilty too for not stopping his high-handed methods. We'll one day redeem ourselves.
    Tina: Director Kristin...!
    Toka: B-but! We've made up, and we're able to cooperative relationship now! Isn't that great!
    Toka: Even after all this, we can understand and compromise with one another and...
    Toka: ...If we can do that... One day I too...
    Kirika: Toka-san...
    Kristin: I see you still haven't been able to make up with your sister.
    Toka: Yeah---
    Kristin: Toka-san, it'll be fine.
    Kristin: President Shou, President-san too, I won't say that they're friendly with one another but... They can proudly stand toe to toe with each other.
    Kristin: Little by little, we can continue step by step and that should be fine, I feel.
    Toka: Kris-sensei... That's right! One day... for sure!
    <End Scene>

3 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Folseus; 06-10-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Folseus View Post
    Here's some stuff they've shared on twitter regarding the new girls. Just some info on their design process.
    I changed the event title to use "Devil" instead of "Demon", as the terms aren't quite the same as the one used to refer to characters from the Demon Country (悪魔 vs 魔族). I think this title may just refer to the "Devilishness" or difficulty of newcomer training, though I haven't read through all the quests yet to double check. Plulua and Flaum are not Demons though. They are Kemomin. Specifically, they are goat/sheep Kemomin. From what I have read, Mammon scouted the two after she left the Demon Country and they began traveling together for their "shady job".

The Demon Country Broker that always has a comeback!
    Here is Mammon's rough illustration and her exclusive skill storyboard

According to her rough design, her wings are actually smaller, but to make them look larger, she has fake feathers/wings on top which is why she looks different compared to other demons.

Her exclusive skill is [Greed Erosion]. It is a single target skill that does 3 hits. Here, you can see the first hit where she collects light above the enemy (PDEF Down). She follows up with a stright using that light (hit), with the light enveloping the enemy (charm).

The two horned Kemomin!
    Here are the rough illustrations and exclusive skills for Plulua who's in charge of being scared, and Flaum, who's in charge of lazing about.

There's an image of Plulua wearing her initial design which is similar to the event equipment, with a white coat.

Her exclusive skill is Spread Wind. It hits 3 enemies twice for wind damage, with a chance to stun and PDEF Up buff herself.
    Here, you can see the charge up of the shot, followed by targeting and hitting 3 enemies with a second follow up attack.

Flaum's design with her white coat too. Like Plulua, she has a white coat, and a bell on her neck. She initially had a more company design for her inner shirt. She has a nice yawning pose, and her weapon is a lamp staff that brings sleepyness.

Her exclusive skill is Nachsicht no Yoru (Tolerant Night). It heals your entire party, cleansing status conditions with a chance of giving an attack buff. The name Nachsicht is German for tolerance, acceptance.

Here, you can see her lamp light up, being surrounded by stars. The area becomes night-like, with the lamp's light dimming as a crescent moon appears overhead. Sheep appear, circling overhead, and the stars shower down healing your party.

Quest 1: Drink Production
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Lukas: Haaa~h...
    Monique: What's wrong, Lukas, sighing like that.
    Lukas: You know, somehow, I'm just not feeling it... Is this maybe...
    Monique: Lukas, are you alright!? Just because it's June, you can't just use that as an excuse.
    Lukas: Yeah... I'm feeling all gloomy, and dull though...
    Monique: Wait, Lukas, get a hold of yourself?
    President: (The month of Vali... in other words, Misterio's June. In my world, this would be similar to something called the [May Blues]---)
    President: Uh, Monique, the checks here aren't done.
    Monique: Eh, ah... You're right. I'm sorry.
    Monique: ... To be honest, I'm also feeling kind of like that too.
    President: It seems lately that all the employees here have been losing motivation, or they're just not very sharp... Is everything okay?
    Mammon: Oh my oh my, you're not look to good are you~!
    President: hm? Who are you?
    Loviisa: Waaa~! You can't just go inside like that~! Please at least knock first~!
    Flaum: Aahh, so this is a president's room~
    Plulua: C-coming inside right away... is that okay...?
    Mammon: Yo, sorry, sorry. This is who I am!
    Lukas: A business card...!?
    President: ... Mammom Velceles... A Demon Country Broker...?
    Mammon: I'm here for business~! Oji-san, you're the president?
    President: O-oji-san...!
    Monique: Is that there a shock to you?
    President: Being called that right away on our first meeting, it sure hurts... That's right, I'm the president.
    Monique: Loviisa, we've said to not let weird business come through, what's this all about?
    Loviisa: This person here, she had two letters of introduction with her and---
    Hilde: I've checked it, and it certainly is onee-chan's personal seal. There's Elsa-san's signature on it too.
    Hilde: The two Kemomin that's with her, it seems they are from the Novem Village as well.
    Flaum: I'm Flaum Lium. Nice to meet you, prez~!
    Plulua: I'm... Plulua... Capre... P-pleased to, make your acquaintance!
    Mammon: Al~right! With that, let's hurry and start the presentation off!
    Mammon: Well, President-san! Lately, have you been losing motivation at all?
    President: ... I'm fine, but the employees are all feeling the effects.
    Monique: It's just the month of Vali, everyone's not feeling up to it right now...
    Mammon: Right! It's Misterio's [Vali Blues] as it's called! ... Am I right?
    Flaum: Yepyep~
    Plulua: I think... that's it.
    President: So Monique, I guess there's something like that then? In my world, we had a similar sickness called [May Blues].
    Monique: ... [Vali Blues] is an epidemic like disease they say. There's no understanding what causes it though.
    Loviisa: But, it's real that around this time of year, you get listless and all that.
    Hilde: I don't believe it's like that for me... Exams are coming soon, so I'm feeling melancholy though.
    Mammon: And that's what I have for everyone here! This Herb Drink is recommended!
    Mammon: If you drink it all up, you'll be fine and happy! Full of motivation! And there's no bad herb taste at all!
    Flaum: That's right~!
    Plulua: r-right...
    Monique: ............
    Monique: Suspicious.
    Lukas: Very suspicious~.
    Mammon: It's not at all! See here, it has the ingredients listed!
    Flaum: It's the signature of the Magical Research Lab's Maria Yarderuud-san~!
    Plulua: Th-that person w-was scary but... the drinks effects are... r-right here!
    Hilde: She's right... this is onee-chan's outline. It even has the production method, and machine rental written on it.
    Loviisa: [Bottle in Jelly] and [Bottle in Red Bean] instructions are there too... These two are for business materials.
    Monique: Instructions... That means we can produce the drinks I presume?
    Mammon: That's right! That said, this company can produce the Herb Drink, and we can all profit from it!
    Mammon: We're just getting started with trading in Misterio! That's why we want to make a lot of connections with managing businesses!
    Mammon: Maria-sensei has become a regular Magical Academy professor, so she doesn't have her own personal time to produce!
    Mammon: Everyone at the company would be in charge of production and delivery, and Maria-sensei as incentive... she has rewards!
    Mammon: The customers would be brimming with energy with these Herb Drinks!
    Mammon: ... see, everyone would be happy with this! Right, President, you'll go along right?
    Flaum: We want to have some work experience too~!
    Plulua: W-we'll do our... b-best so...!
    President: ...Let's hear all the details then.
    Monique: President? Is this okay?
    President: They have Maria-sensei and Elsa-san's introductions, and the production and equipment is prepared... it's not a bad offer.
    President: Though this Mammon-san has a bit of a suspicious side, I do admit---
    Mammon: I'm not suspicious! Not suspicious at all!
    Hilde: Certainly, even if onee-chan is to trick someone, it's hard to imagine her being tricked herself.
    Plulua: uuuu, Maria-sensei is a scary person after all...!
    Flaum: It's fine~. Leader told us to do a bunch of research and stuff too, so let's go~!
    Monique: ... is it really okay...!?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Narrator: ※Two weeks later※
    Monique: ... That's amazing, President! These pieces ordered from all over have arrived!
    President: It's all according to Maria-sensei's instructions, everything was all ready to begin with.
    Hilde: Onee-chan's drink refinement machine doesn't seem to have any problems either---
    Loviisa: Everyooo~ne! Bad news!
    President: Loviisa!?
    Loviisa: Slimes! There's a bunch of slimes appearing!
    President: They what!?
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    President: Just what happened here!?
    Azamino: Who was it! Who was in charge of the magic herbs left here!
    Monique: Azamino! Are you okay?
    Azamino: For now, there's no lasting damage but... if we're storing this much in a space like this, the slimes are gonna keep coming!
    Azamino: These guys love their magic herbs! Even for the Magic Academy, they should be storing it in an Herb Room and raising them there!
    Hilde: It can't be... ! Onee-chan knew I wasn't very knowledgable in herbalism and...!
    Loviisa: F-for now, let's drive them out~!
    Monique: President---
    President: Aah... It's been a while since I've had to realise this.
    President: Something this good... was too good to be true!
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Flaum: Was this... really okay!?
    Plulua: They won't be... mad at us later right...?
    Mammon: I double checked with Maria-sensei, but it seemed to be okay!.
    Mammon: Well, if they're careful with the slimes, production and delivery should be all fine!
    Mammon: (I see~. A commonly seen thing in Misterio loves the herbs this much)
    Mammon: (This could be a good test case for handling the herbs outside of the Demon Country region!)
    <End Scene>

- - - Updated - - -

Quest 2: Fujiyama Enterprises
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Toka: Hello~!
    Tina: Hello.
    Ran: Yo, good work.
    Kirika: Is that the rumoured Herb Drink on that wagon?
    Alice: Is it maybe a dangerous medicine?
    Toka: It's not at all! It's properly made with a famous Magical Researcher's endorsement too!
    Sho: Magical Researcher... who?
    Tina: Maria Yarderuud-san.
    Sho: m!
    Ran: Ah...!
    Kirika: That person...!
    Toka: O-oh wa? Is it bad that it's from Maria-san?
    Sho: ............
    Sho: You two there, you're relatively new members of his company, I suppose.
    Alice: Ah, so it's natural they wouldn't know.
    Tina: Did something happen with Maria-san?
    Kirika: ... Is it okay to talk about it? President.
    Sho: It's fine but... we Shold take care of the luggage first.
    Sho: ... I Shold ask first, but is this drink completely safe?
    Tina: It is safe. Maria-sensei is the one who made the drinks [Bottle in Jelly] and such.
    Tina: Not just in the Scholar State, but the Neutral Power, Kingdom, and Duchy too, it's being sold there.
    Ran: Aah, that slimy stuff there... What's inside it?
    Toka: That's a trade secret. The drink this time is more on the lighter side though.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Tina: With that done, the proof of delivery is here. Please be sure to double check it.
    Kristin: ............
    Kristin: Yes, I've checked it through. It was a small delivery, but thank you very much.
    Toka: Nono~! It's really close to the port anyway, it wasn't a problem at all!
    Tina: Here are the instructions. Please follow the directions and dosage when using it.
    Kristin: Is it better to not have the children drink this?
    Tina: Umm... As a children's medicine, it can be used for colds as a nutritional supplement if you halve the dosage with warm water.
    Tina: If it's as a supplement, it Shold be simpler to use than normal medicines I believe.
    Kristin: So it's better to use than normal medicines I see. Thank you very much, Tina-san.
    Kristin: Toka-san too, I've prepared some tea, so please enjoy it while you're here.
    Toka: Wow! Kris-inchou's cookies~! Thanks so much!
    Tina: Thank you very much for your hospitality. I will take you up on your offer...
    Toka: That reminds me, wheres President Fujiyama?
    Kirika: The President is with Ran and Alice, and Tiana-senpai is with them too, heading towards a request.
    Toka: I see---
    Tina: I am curious about the mood regarding Maria-sensei earlier though?
    Toka: Well yea. That was a lot more surprise than needed... Or rather they seemed on guard too.
    Kirika: ... In the past, a lot of things happened.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Kirika: With this, we're almost completely done paying off the orphanage's debts---
    Kirika: Before, all we could manage was the interest from the bank but... President Sho thought of how to expand our customer base.
    Kirika: And the methods to help quickly achieve that goal, we stole customer information from the mercenary company in the Central Capital.
    Tina: That's... such high-handed methods...!
    Kirika: ... When we began, your company only had Hilde-san present at the time.
    Kirika: When Monique-san and the others returned, we ended up with no information, and had to retreat but...
    Kirika: After that, there was a masked magician that appeared at the orphanage... President Sho, Ran, and myself, we were all knocked away by her magic.
    Kirika: Without stating her reason, that magician left on her own... We only learned that her identity was Maria-san long after that.
    Toka: In other words, she came as revenge for Hilde... And Sho-san with Maria-sensei's name. That's why he's so taken back by it.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Tina: Stealing customer information, and the resulting raid in revenge... I do not agree with such methods...!
    Kristin: That's exactly right. What Sho-san did, even if it was for the children, isn't something taht should be allowed...
    Kristin: And I'm guilty too for not stopping his high-handed methods. We'll one day redeem ourselves.
    Tina: Director Kristin...!
    Toka: B-but! We've made up, and we're able to cooperative relationship now! Isn't that great!
    Toka: Even after all this, we can understand and compromise with one another and...
    Toka: ...If we can do that... One day I too...
    Kirika: Toka-san...
    Kristin: I see you still haven't been able to make up with your sister.
    Toka: Yeah---
    Kristin: Toka-san, it'll be fine.
    Kristin: President Shou, President-san too, I won't say that they're friendly with one another but... They can proudly stand toe to toe with each other.
    Kristin: Little by little, we can continue step by step and that should be fine, I feel.
    Toka: Kris-sensei... That's right! One day... for sure!
    <End Scene>
    Would be great if they had more of those development images in the fanbook - while it's got a few, it's mostly a print version of the catalog, sans break CGs.

Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Managed to complete one run for Rose's almost impossible quest yesterday. Really not worth the effort, the quest doesn't even drop a chest.

I have to admit that I abused the PW to no end lol. This quest is really not worth wasting time if you don't have the right employees, i.e. 2 Juditas and 2 Sions. lmao

PS: Still peeved that Mammon is not a 5* employee.

"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
    A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
    " - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial

Rep
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    I'm not laughing.......

......(.__.)

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @D Des I'll laugh for you.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    @D Des I have seen the future; you dont have any 5* until the november.

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    As a reminder, the event ends with this maintenance, and all [Limited] items will expire. The 3 new girls, Mammon, Plulua, and Flaum will be unobtainable from normal gacha after this.

Rep
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    This has been super time consuming and I've been busy, as you can see with me being several weeks late.

Quest 3: Demon Country
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Mammon: ............
    Mammon: ooh, mhmm....
    Lukas: Are you nervous?
    Mammon: Of course I am~! Who would have thought that we'd get a direct order from the Demon Country Privy Council themselves...!
    President: Since you're from the Demon Country yourself, it must mean you have a lot of business opportunities at stake here too.
    Mammon: Well of course there's that! Part of it is about business with the Demon Country! But for the other side to be the Privy Council~!
    Monique: Is the Privy Council that scary? Now that we're here, it seems like an ordinary town hall to me---
    Mammon: That's just a facade they put on to make you feel at home! The real Privy Council is a terrifying organization!
    Lukas: For starters, I don't know anything at all about the Demon Country or Privy Council, I have no idea what's going on at all.
    Monique: That's true. You asked us to come along, so we followed your transfer here but... Aside from that, we don't know much at all.
    Mammon: ... To talk about the Demon Country, we first have to talk about [El Dorado] first. Do you know about it?
    President: I've heard bits and pieces about it, but I'll leave it to you.
    Mammon: In that case... ahem.
    Mammon: In Misterio, on particularly clear nights, you can see a star that shines especially bright.
    Mammon: That star is the other world [El Dorado], created by the god Els, which consists of the sky's Divine Country, the ground's Demon Country, and the space's Spirit Country.
    Mammon: The Demon Country a world where the Demon Tribe, monsters, and people coexist, in eight different regions where various spiritual developments can occur.
    Mammon: The nobility that rules over these eight regions unify the entire Demon Country under the organization of the [Privy Council].
    President: Like a parent company and its subsidaries...?
    Monique: I think it would be easier to understand if you used a King and their nobles but... is there a King?
    Mammon: There is. That is to say... there was, would be more correct.
    Mammon: Coming down from the Divine Country, the Queen of the Demon Country Luciel ruled over the Demon Country for a long time.
    Mammon: In Misterio, the Demon Country was known for its image of being a scary place, but that scary place was transformed into one that's heartwarming thanks to the efforts of the queen.
    Mammon: But suddenly, one day she went missing, and it's already been five years since then---
    Verg: Hey, Mammon-kun! Don't go blabbing about everything to our guests here.
    Mammon: Hyaaa! Verg-san!
    Lukas: What a noisy one...!?
    Verg: Oh my oh my, humans and a fairy... Mammon-kun, you've made some rather unusual business partners here.
    President: You are a representative I presume? Here is my business card.
    Verg: Oho... A Misterio... Mercenary Company's President-san... A company from that world, even more unusual.
    Verg: In that case... Here is my card.
    President: ... Chocolate... [Vuze Factory]?
    Verg: My name is Verg Vuze. I work as the Prime Minister of the Demon Country.
    Verg: This chocolate is a side business of mine, a chocolate production factory.
    Lukas: There's something all sparkly here! Is it okay to eat it after?
    Ashtena: Wha-t exactly is a side business. It's your main business isn't it.
    Ashtena: Ah, I'm Ashtena Rothe. If there's anything weird in our Demon Country, I intend to smash it to bits.
    Ashtena: ... though if you're here for normal business, do as much as you want! We want to take in as many new values as possible!
    Monique: It certainly is a more flexible world than their image presents...!
    Levie: I am Levie Yethan. You can call me Levie. Pleased to meet you, Monique Waroquier.
    Monique: Uh...yeah, please to meet you.
    Levie: To be working with a Demon Country broker and doing business here, this Misterio's President-san is a brave man I see.
    Levie: If it were me, I would be giving out warnings for business with this Mammon, who knows what she's thinking.
    President: Ahaha... That was an unexpected pitfall.
    Lukas: It sure was! If you knew about this, it would have been helpful to let us know!
    Mammon: Well, nah, you know, I didn't really know too much about it myself! It's Maria-sensei's fault for not explaining everything!
    Verg: Oh, Mammon-kun. Are we blaming problems with your own business on someone else now?
    Mammon: Nonono! Of course I wouldn't do something like that!
    Monique: ... For the Mammon that just whistles away to be this bewildered... I can see they're the ones who govern the Demon Country.
    Lukas: These three noisy ones are unexpectedly friendly, but they're rather high ranking people.
    Ashtena: That's right! We're high rank you know?
    Levie: But with that position, we have proper duties that we need to conduct.
    Verg: And in regards to this drink, we have no prescedent with it, so we'll need to perform proper examinations...!
    President: And still, to do so, you properly ordered from us which makes me very glad. Thank you very much for your business.
    Verg: fufu... It seems we can do reliable business with you. I would be happy if from this meeting we can have interesting things in the future.
    Ashtena: Well, I guess Mammon can do some good things sometimes too. Something like this would be called a [Fortunate Error] in Kamui I suppose.
    Levie: Everyone from the company, should Mammon ever do something bad, I don't mind if you strike her down from behind.
    Mammon: Th-that's terriible, everyone! I want to run a proper green business from my heart here!
    Monique: It really is an extreme world here...!
    <End Scene>

Quest 4: Kemomin Village
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Plulua: I-it's okay... t-to go back... right...?
    Flaum: It's fine, fine~. We're just delivering some
    Kirno: You two are originally from the Novem Village right?
    Flaum: That's right~! My family runs the [Dream Sheep Inn]! Ann even worked there before~.
    Plulua: Eh... Ann... was there...?
    Ann: You're talking about when I first transfered to Misterio, I was lost in the forest and Clala saved me.
    Ann: After that, I got Elsa-san's permission, and built up my transferee powers training in healing magic but---
    Ann: Alongside that, I learned about Kemomin daily life and culture while studying at that inn. I'm very thankful.
    Plulua: ... I didn't know... I stayed inside all the time...
    Kirno: But Plulua-san, you overcame that and you're traveling now! That's great! Amazing!
    Plulua: I-it's not so... Papa and mama... said I can't stay at home all the time... so they made me leave...
    Plulua: And then I met Mammon... I learned a lot of jobs... but... it's scary to be in front of people after all...
    Flaum: By the time I met senpai, Plu-chan was already a splendid assistant, amazing~.
    Plulua: That's... I'm still...
    Plulua: ...but... I'm a little bit... proud... I guess...?
    Ann: And you should be! See, that's it!
    Plulua: Hyaan!?
    Kirno: Ann-san! Don't just swing in and grope her!
    Ann: Th-that's not what I was trying okay!? It was unavoidable, unavoidable!
    Flaum: Ann's [unavoidable], still hasn't been cured I see~. There really are sicknesses that can't be cured.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Clulu: Welcome ba~ck!
    Clala: Welcome back, Ann.
    Ann: Clulu! Clala! I'm back!
    Clulu: Plulua and Flaum, too, welcome home~!
    Clala: Are you properly making progress learning about business?
    Flaum: We sure are~! We're here today with goods too~!
    Clulu: It's drinks made by the company right? I'm looking forward to it--!
    Plulua: I-it's a proper item... that we're stocking so...!
    Elsa: mhm, well done coming back.
    Flaum: Leader~!
    Plulua: E-Elsa-sama... W-we're h-home...!
    Elsa: It is great you two are in good health. It seems you have grown while on your journey.
    Ann: Elsa is as strict as ever~.
    Elsa: fufu, especially you, Appleton.
    Elsa: After, we can properly see how much you've grown now, can't we.
    Ann: Hyeee! I'll leave it up to you!
    Kirno: Your heart's home is a great thing isn't it!
    Flaum: Well then, we'll get started on our product work~!
    Plulua: I-I'll do my best...!
    Kirno: I'll be helping too!
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Elsa: I see, the magic herb is used to produce a very effective beverage.
    Lara: Using the herbs in this way, monsters... slimes in particular love it, so it must have been a difficult job making this...
    Ann: Ahaha... Just about right, we were a little rattled, but it's all fine.
    Ann: That being said, the Novem tribe seems to be more open to traveling, what's behind this?
    Elsa: mhm... It's been a lot I've been thinking of before. We can't always be such an insular culture.
    Elsa: In countries outside of Lunaento, Kemomin included as well, the demi-human tribes face harsh treatment. You could call it discrimination too.
    Elsa: But... if we simply close ourselves off from the world, Kemomin themselves would become as rigid.
    Elsa: As such, I believe we should start to open ourselves up.
    Lara: The Novem god too, dictates that [Good and bad luck are decided by everyone's work~].
    Elsa: With that, it is not up to each clan's customs to decide, but everyone's free will to leave the village and travel as they wish.
    Elsa: Of course, preparation and ability are needed too, and those with practical experience are few---
    Elsa: Those like Plulua, facing their own walls and overcoming them, make me glad as well.
    Lara: Fufu... And if you're not like Coco-san, who's able to exchange with outsiders, you'll lose face as her rival.
    Ann: Coco-san's the Kemomin who suddenly became an owwner of a hotspring in the Scholar State. That was surprising...
    Elsa: I'm not acting on such personal feelings like that you know? But it is true she made an important impact on my throught process---
    Elsa: In any case! We have high expectations for Flaum and Plulua who are starting their new business.
    Elsa: These girls are pushing through, opening new possibilities for Kemomin, and participating in Misterio's companies... little by little, they're making discoveries.
    Ann: If it's Elsa and everyone, you can do it. After all, you're the ones who took me in with no complaints and showed me so much kindness when I didn't know my left from my right.
    Elsa: fuu... But I never thought you would be such a wicked person with such sticky fingers though~.
    Lara: The Novem God is warning you Ann to [keep your fondling in moderation] you know...!
    Ann: No way~! I can't help it! Kemomin are so cuuute though!
    <End Scene>

Quest 5: Magic Academy
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Tilda: Okay then, here is the delivery note.
    Maria: Thank you.
    Hilde: ............
    Maria: ............
    Maria: I've properly checked its company use as well. Good work with the transportation.
    Hilde: ...onee-chan.
    Maria: When you're at school, call me sensei.
    Hilde: ...Maria-sensei.
    Hilde: Why did the outline not include that [Magic Herb refinement increases slime reproduction].
    Maria: For that, your herbology classes should have taught you as common sense.
    Hilde: It may be common sense for a magician, but it isn't for normal people.
    Tilda: (Wawaa, is this gearing up to be a fight between sisters~!?)
    Hilde: You knew I didn't specialize in herbology, but you still didn't include it in the outline.
    Maria: ...Then I'll ask, do I have anything to gain from not writing it?
    Hilde: You do.
    Maria: Then let me hear it.
    Hilde: ... It's about the cultivation and nursing of the magic herbs. Even in the Magic Academy, the exclusive herb room still needs to be careful or slimes may overun it.
    Hilde: If you leave the problem solving to us, onee-chan would have an easier time preparing in the future.
    Maria: In the first place, the one who did the presenation was Mammon, was it not?
    Hilde: Right. But, the risks regarding growing the magic herb weren't written down.
    Hilde: If it was written down, then our company might look at this job and---
    Maria: Are you saying that if the risks were written down, President-san wouldn't have taken taken this job at all?
    Hilde: uuu...!
    Tilda: (uwaa.... Maria-sensei is a bit unfair after all!)
    Hilde: ... What I'm trying to say is I think onee-ch... Sensei's methods aren't good.
    Maria: Are you blind to your own shortcomings? This could have all been avoided if you had studied your herbs properly.
    Hilde: ............
    Hilde: It sure has been a learning experience. I'll thank you for that... just a little.
    Hilde: However! To help with the refinement process, it's not good to intentionally hide the details about the slimes!
    Maria: A business transaction isn't playing around. I don't exactly get research grants from doing charity work.
    Maria: And those risks you're talking about, there's plenty of incentives to go along with them right?
    Hilde: mmuu...!
    Maria: So is this talk over?
    Tilda: Well now, you two, we should calm down---
    Noreen: That's right, calming down would be good. Hilde-san, and Maria-sensei too.
    Hilde: Noreen-sensei...!
    Tilda: Noreen-sensei~! You came at the perfect time~!
    Noreen: Hilde-san, I heard what you were talking about. Maria-sensei's outline too.
    Maria: Wait, Noreen---
    Noreen: Certainly, the outline had important information that was not written down, which is Maria-sensei's fault.
    Noreen: However, it still remains true that Hilde-san's absence from school to participate in the mercenary company has affected your studies.
    Hilde: That's... as you say.
    Tilda: On the other hand, you get to work with magic gemstones that you don't get to interact with at school, and get lots of practical experience with the company.
    Noreen: That's why, Maria-sensei did something like a surprise test.
    Noreen: Hilde-san, checking on whether you're studying diligently, even the basic subjects outside of your specialty or not---
    Noreen: In that sense, I feel that it would be good for Hilde-san to know more about every subject...
    Noreen: Maria-sensei too, feels the same way. Isn't that right?
    Maria: ...That's right.
    Noreen: To guarantee that the production work is properly taken up, you didn't purposely hide any inconveniences, did you?
    Maria: ... In terms of results, as long as Hilde is reflecting on it, it's fine.
    Hilde: t?
    Maria: Ah...!
    Tilda: (After Noreen-sensei did such a good job smoothing things over!?)
    Maria: The winners in things like this go to those who take it!
    Hilde: Wha....! Onee-chan, that's cowardly!
    Maria: To begin with, if you properly studied, this bothersome conversation wouldn't even be happening!
    Hilde: That logic's just knowing beforehand isn't it!? You knew I'm not very good at herbology!
    Maria: So what?
    Hilde: Wha...!?
    Tilda: (Th-this is getting serious-?)
    Noreen: When you become a famous research group, you become clever in business too I see. I'll have to be careful then...
    Noreen: ...And Tilde-san, what effect does this magic herb drink have?
    Tilda: Ah, yes! It's a strong nutrional supplement, and recommended for when you're sick! I have the ingredients here too!
    Noreen: ............
    Noreen: ... In this case, my own made medicine would be better.
    Tilda: I thought you'd say that... After drinking Noreen-sensei's medicine, I was up for three nights...!
    Tilda: Oh? And with that, if you make your own, why go through all the trouble of ordering such a large amount if Maria-sensei...
    Tilda: And the herbs, if you used the ones from the academy, we wouldn't need to grow our own, and you can use the drink refinement machine right away---
    Hilde: Onee-chan, that's unfair!
    Maria: It's Hilde's lack of studying!
    Tilda: ............
    Tilda: After all that's said and done, they still pay attention to being sisters I see?
    <End Scene>
    tl;dr Maria ordered a bunch of magic drink just to see Hilde.

Quest 6: Lucemi Village
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Sytry: hmm... So this is the rumoured herb drink.
    Emma: It has a minty flavour, it does a good job of hiding the bad taste of the magic herb.
    Sytry: It seems easier to drink than what we make here at the village too... This will sell well.
    Anna: That's right! We've sold a lot too on the way here.
    Romana: During this time, everyone is feeling down you know~.
    Emma: Fufu, I see even Romana-san has those times too.
    Romana: Even a maiden in love can't always be super energetic.
    Romana: Well, with this drink, we're selling much more than we predicted.
    Sytry: I see... But, I can see the reasons why.
    Sytry: There are many points there... Overall, with more reasons for it, there would be more sales.
    Sytry: For example, it's as Romana says that right now in Misterio, during this time, people are feeling more dull.
    Sytry: According to the reports of our emissaries sent to Misterio, the production process itself is mysteriously calming too.
    Anna: I see you're properly investigating... Lucemi appears fairly insular, but you're pretty familiar with the outside world.
    Sytry: fufu, ever since the time my father became chief, cultural exchange has been popular here.
    Sytry: I too have become fairly familiar with Misterio. I may make some trivial mistakes, but those too are learning experiences.
    Emma: That time you put sugar on omelet rice was a surprise...!
    Sytry: Emma!? You don't have to talk about something unnecessary!
    Romana: That's a fairly eccentric combination... Do the Lucemi have a pleasant side too?
    Anna: There have been many times I made the mistake of adding a bunch of salt to my coffee too, I won't make fun of you.
    Sytry: Ahem.... Let's get back on topic. Making this drink individually would take some time to do.
    Sytry: As to why... Gathering the necessary materials, namely magic herb, in a sufficient amount would be difficult.
    Sytry: In terms of growing on its own, we could get to harvesting quickly, but slimes would be appearing from nowhere---
    Sytry: Growing magic herbs would have us dealing with slimes, which is an important point. Isn't that right, Emma.
    Emma: Yes, I studied about this during my time at the Magic Academy. If you're not careful with handling of the herbs, within half a day it'll become a nest for slimes.
    Romana: Ahaha... Our company had to deal with something like that too.
    Anna: I'm sure on that day, I became nothing more than a dark slime exterminator...!
    Sytry: fuu... Overcoming that hardship is what led you to be able to make such a wonderful drink though.
    Sytry: Your production yields a fairly high purity too. Compared to manually producing it, the strong effect is reduced, but you have much higher safety margins instead.
    Sytry: As a product to respond to a latent demand with being able to deliver to a wide audience, you could say this is almost a perfect commodity you've prepared---
    Emma: Could it be, Hime-sama, that the Lucemi Village was planning on producing something too?
    Sytry: That's not a bad idea... Starting off in Lunaento, it could be good to slowly start producing something.
    Sytry: However, as the one who leads the Lucemi, I have to consider the risks involved too.
    Sytry: Even with this drink, someone would have to find a way of dealing with the slime problem.
    Sytry: As with all things, you have to consider the benefits as well as the costs invovled... Thinking of both is necessary.
    Romana: ... It seems Hime-sama thinks a lot like President-san too.
    Anna: Even among the demi-humans, it's said the Lucemi do outsanding progressive work.
    Sytry: Meeting with the ladies from the mercenary company was an important aspect to the Lucemi as well.
    Sytry: I feel that meeting with you was an important source of encouragement for all of us.
    Emma: And to think now we have opportunities for transactions like this,
    Romana: I know right! You never know when I might have my chance meeting with my prince charming! I could miss it in an instant!
    Sytry: Prince charming? You're searching for a prince?
    Romana: If you find one, let me know! Or if you have a little brother being born!
    Sytry: Y-yeah... I don't really understand, but I'll keep it in mind.
    Emma: D-don't let it get to you, I'm sure it will be fine---
    Anna: Romana-san... She's certainly sales-oriented.
    <End Scene>

Quest 7: Round Table Knights
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Leona: Haaah, why do we have to have a meeting once a month?
    Angelique: I think you mean why is there only one meeting per month. If you compare it to the Kingdom, they have a mountain of needless meetings.
    Leona: Ange's good at being quiet and sitting, but I'm not like that~.
    Leona: Aaahh~, I feel so du~ll!
    Angelique: If it's Leona, every day is June Blues---
    Ren: ............
    Ren: The Round Table Knights are softer than I thought... Much too soft!
    Leifang: Geez Ren, you're not a newcomer anymore, so why say that now?
    Ren: As the knights who enforce the order of the Duchy of Remarugia and its Duke's command, I figured we would be more strict---
    Nhano: You could say the opposite actually. Each knight has their own duties they are in charge of, and it's completely up to their discretion...
    Nhano: Sion and Siegrid act as mediators to unify... I don't think it's unnecessary.
    Ren: But, to have such nonintereference... As a ruler of a nation, it is---
    Sion: The Duke's policies all have some meaning. Refrain yourself from speculating on such things.
    Ren: Sion-dono... but---
    Sion: This is not the other world [Kamui]. It is the Duchy of Remarugia. Diligently remember this fact.
    Leifang: Well, for the straight-laced types like Ren, the Duke's methods would seem mysterious.
    Signe: Ren is a mercenary that worked her way up like Leifang and myself right? Why don't you loosen up a little?
    Ren: Nhano-san included, you're all too relaxed...
    Siegrid: Ren. The Duke understands your talents which is why you're given control of the armies. Even for a newcomer from a different world like you.
    Siegrid: I have the same rights as well, but the one who proposed the idea to the Duke was Sion.
    Ren: Sion-dono!?
    Sion: ............
    Siegrid: She proposed it, and the Duke and myself wrote it up. Think long and hard about the meaning behind this.
    Ren: ... Understood.
    Leona: Well then, the meeting's over already, but why is everyone still here?
    Myuria: Because they're arriving.
    Leona: Arriving? Who, what?
    Chika: The goods we've ordered from the mercenary company!
    Myucel: With these two putting in so much energy, I guess that's that~.
    <End Scene>
    <New Scene>
    Loviisa: The goods you've ordered have arrived!
    Azamino: The Round Table Knights, pretty much everyone's here, I see!
    Leona: Haaa!? It's those guys from Monique's company!
    Angelique: Did you not read the documents? They said after the meeting there would be an Herb Drink sampling.
    Leona: I read something at the start, but I didn't really care so whatever!
    Leona: Ah? You're carrying something suspicious?
    Loviisa: Yes! It's the magic herb drink, a robust nourishment, and nutrional supplement!
    Azamino: Drink as much as you want. If you have any questions at all, we'd be happy to answer them.
    Leona: hmmm... Let's see then---
    Leona: ............
    Leona: Wow! Herb stink...! It's like grass water isn't it!?
    Angelique: Is it? I think it's a lot easier to drink than regular medicines. I can feel my mood improving too.
    Signe: The mint flavour added emphasizes its freshness, it's not bad. Comparing it to chocolate liqueur, it would be a good combination.
    Azamino: That idea might work...! I'll test it when I get back to the company!
    Nhano: ... The production accuracy is fairly good. Did you use a factory?
    Loviisa: It's not very large sacle, but we have a specific machine for it.
    Nhano: I'd rather you sell that machine instead!
    Nhano: --- Is what I'd like to say, but to be able to make this much product, it's quite something.
    Leifang: Is there some issue in mass production?
    Nhano: I don't know how it is in Kamui, but in Misterio, slimes love this magic herb.
    Nhano: If you're using a machine to produce the drink, you'll need to have slime countermeasures in place right?
    Azamino: Exactly! That's why if you buy this drink directly, you don't have to deal with any of those problems! Right.
    Nhano: You've said it well~. Yes, I think it's not bad merchandise. Though I can't drink all of this.
    Myucel: For being able to deliver enough to have ready to all the health divisions, the balance between effectiveness and cost isn't bad.
    Sion: Ren, let's hear your opinion.
    Ren: ... Bringing it to the battlefield would be somewhat heavy. Preparing a central base and supply line would be good.
    Sion: I agree. Based on that point, we should order enough for trials.
    Myuria: The Jugend house has ordered a large amount as well.
    Chika: With harsh training of the Mitsurugi-style, we've had our eye on the effectiveness of this medicine. We'll order as well.
    Loviisa: Thank you very much~!
    Myucel: Onee-san, and Chika too, somehow it seems like you're doing this for some rea~lly personal reason?
    Siegrid: ... Could this be sent as a gift too?
    Azamino: Of course it could. A small amount has a bit higher price, is that fine?
    Siegrid: I will think about it. There are some people I wish to contact first, I'll leave a letter later---
    Azamino: If you feel like it, you can ask the Kemomin who come for business. They want to improve their sales experience too.
    <End Scene>

Quest 8: Holy Knights
    [+] Spoiler

<New Scene>
    Romina: Violetta-senpai, what is this emergency meeting about?
    Violetta: Sorry for calling so suddenly. Teresia has told us the mercenary company has made something quite interesting.
    Violetta: We can take some time and prepare something as a present for the Holy Knight leaders.
    Romina: Something interesting~? The thing in this box... it's kind of smelly.
    Marica: It's fine. It's something developed by the magical researcher Maria Yardeerud, it's safe.
    Romina: ... Well, if the argumentative Maria says so, then it should be---
    Julia: Maria... I'm sure she's the one who developed the [Bottle in Jelly]?
    Aitana: ewwww~... I'm no good with that slimey stuff~!
    Noemie: So, what did you bring us?
    Teresia: This here. It's a high purity magic herb drink.
    Flora: Ah, it smells good. Is it mint?
    Teresia: It's an easy drink for robust nourishment, and nutrional supplement.
    Teresia: To prepare even this much on your own would take quite a bit of effort, so we do recommend it.
    Aitana: ...it's not slimey is it?
    Gina: Aitana-chan, you should try some first... do you want to sample it?
    Flavie: Yes, here you go. Here's some for Romina, too.
    Aitana: O-oohh....h-here I go!
    Romina: Well, one mouthful---
    Aitana: ............
    Marica: How... is it?
    Aitana: ...Woah!? What is this! I'm slowly starting to feel motivated!?
    Romina: What... is... I'm definitely feeling better but... I'm also feeling a bit herbivorous too...!
    Teresia: During this time, there are a lot of people who get the June Blues, so this is recommended for them too.
    Violetta: That may be, but I see some unrelated reactions too... Noemi, Julia, how is it?
    Noemie: ...it somehow reminds me of when I was a kid, and the taste of prophylactic medicine that I had... It appears good for the body.
    Julia: I know. It tastes like the medicine my grandma out in the country gave me when I went there.
    Gina: May I see the ingredients list there?
    Flavie: Yes, here you go!
    Gina: ............
    Gina: I see... this is...
    Aitana: Did you find some sort of scam?
    Gina: No, it's an exceedingly proper drink I believe.
    Gina: Robust nourishment, and nutrional supplement... This phrase isn't a lie.
    Gina: However... With this ingredients list, there might be a different... use it could be used for.
    Teresia: A different use...?
    Violetta: Let's hear the details.
    Gina: Okay... This drink here... contain the roots of the herb in the ingredients as well.
    Marica: Yes. According to Maria-sensei, having that as part of the production was important.
    Gina: Magic herb's roots are... rich in a plant based protein.
    Romina: Protein? Never heard of this.
    Gina: It first appeared in the Magic Academy's Aurora Hard-san's magical science research thesis... Many people don't know about this.
    Gina: Regarding the results, it was said that consuming this after exercise would help improve strength.
    Violetta: ...in that case, it would work just like the old proteus drinks used with training, in the same way.
    Gina: That's right. For the people who don't like the sweetness of the beans used in the proteus drink... this mint flavour would be recommended.
    Aitana: Th-this seems like... a really high level conversation...!
    Romina: The proteus drink wasn't just some normal bean drink...!
    Noemie: You two, as Holy Knights of the Kingdom, you should be more diligent in your studies.
    Flora: Rather than just commanding a platoon, you should be more aware of a platoon's entire daily conditions...
    Flora: If you start by being more concious about that, you can begin thinking about many other things right~?
    Aitana: ... That seems really high level!?
    Romina: I don't think I can do it right away... but, if Marica can do it, then I should too!
    Teresia: After, it would be good to have some prepared for the doctor's office too.
    Teresia: If you catch a cold, you could take this medicine to help recovery.
    Violetta: For now, we'll consider ordering for the normal use... Are there any other unexpected uses?
    Teresia: There's also... staying up all night working on documents, waiting during patrol, or staking out the scene of a crime, like those?
    Violetta: Uhyaa... That kind of overprescription with medicine, I don't like...!
    Flora: Relying on medicines to do something without any sleep, that would be a last resort type~.
    Julia: We won't do something so unreasonable, we won't let it, as Holy Knights, we'll take care of it.
    Flavie: When you're on patrol, make sure to take turns with shifts...!
    Romina: Marica too, if you're staying up all night, make sure you're not drinking all this stuff okay?
    Marica: Ah! But if I did that, I could be reading books all night!?
    Noemie: ... Make sure you keep to the recommended dosage.
    <End Scene>

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.