Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    well uhm yeah my doublepromoted uber team lasts 2 rounds, they really need to tweak their difficulty curve xD

"Do not hurt Wo-Chan!" Marius, Abyssal Fleet Teitoku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    I changed to 1 Soldier and 4 but still died at round 3. Dam u Rose, how the heck u hit so hard. Even with 1600 def, my Elmina still died by 1 hit KO.

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Rep
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    My God, this is simply retarded.

Even when using the Defense UP CEO Skill I still take 10k+ damage from Rose. And what makes things even more ridiculous is that Rose is faster than my Hisame who has 1113 Agility, while even the soldier is faster than my Hinano. Seriously though, judging by how hard this mission is, I expected them to give a guaranteed good thing by completing it? lol

My team:

"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
    A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
    " - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    I tried:
    1. full def Soldier 1800+def + CEO2 > 1 hit KO from Rose.
    2. full dogde Assasin 800+evasion + CEO2 > 1 hit KO from Rose. No-miss!
    3. im give up.

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This 100/100000 mission is a bait alright.
    While with Defence 2 Elie and Holly somehow survived 1st round and Elie managed to make a laughable ~800 DMG shot, both were promptly KO'd next turn.

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    New reward tables added to OP.

The hardest quest requires the absolute best to clear it. I think a stable strategy would probably be something like Sion to curse the front row plus a second Ronin to Charm Aderina/Ann-Marie with a bait Cleric in front line with resurrection veil to take the cursed Rose and Siegrid hits, and your backline would be some sort of DPS to kill Aderina before she can swipe your Sion to death, or just eliminate Ann-Marie before she nukes your whole team in Round 2.
    Rose has ~1200 AGI and Ann-Marie has ~1100 I believe. There's a gap in AGI between Holly and Aderina too, so she might just cleanse everything in between, which is something to be careful of.

Since the map costs 100 Bread, it's fairly viable to rerun the map until you get class/character trait procs like Rogue pre-empt or Aurora EX speed cast to cheese the fight.

As this quest and the previous high difficulty content has shown, the +30% AGI armor is invaluable, so next time they come around, be sure to stock up on a few of these for your Rogue/Ronin/Archers, and maybe even the other classes.

IGN
    Aradeid
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Don't know about Ultra Rare Deliveries disappearing after a single run.
    So far had those appear twice, both were Rose.
    Cleared the first one 6-7 times, getting anvils every time. The delivery only disappeared as I ran out of time.
    Second one only let me do it 4-5 times. Kept getting anvils, until my last run dropped me a promotion badge, and the quest disappeared. Maybe what makes the delivery disappear is not the number of times you beat it, but acquiring a certain level of reward?

Does anyone know how to get the event trophy/achievement yet?

IGN
    Aradeid
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The ultra rare delivery didn't disappear for me on my first clear. In fact it let me clear it 6 or 7 times, up until I ran out of time. Though I only got anvils from that. That was a Rose quest by the way. The second time it appeared, I could clear it 4 or 5 times, again only getting anvils. Though I did get a promotion badge on my last run, after which the quest disappeared. So maybe it disappears not after being cleared a certain number of times, but after you acquire a reward of a certain tier?

Does anyone know how to get the event trophy/achievement yet?

Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Folseus View Post
    New reward tables added to OP.

The hardest quest requires the absolute best to clear it. I think a stable strategy would probably be something like Sion to curse the front row plus a second Ronin to Charm Aderina/Ann-Marie with a bait Cleric in front line with resurrection veil to take the cursed Rose and Siegrid hits, and your backline would be some sort of DPS to kill Aderina before she can swipe your Sion to death, or just eliminate Ann-Marie before she nukes your whole team in Round 2.
    Rose has ~1200 AGI and Ann-Marie has ~1100 I believe. There's a gap in AGI between Holly and Aderina too, so she might just cleanse everything in between, which is something to be careful of.

Since the map costs 100 Bread, it's fairly viable to rerun the map until you get class/character trait procs like Rogue pre-empt or Aurora EX speed cast to cheese the fight.

As this quest and the previous high difficulty content has shown, the +30% AGI armor is invaluable, so next time they come around, be sure to stock up on a few of these for your Rogue/Ronin/Archers, and maybe even the other classes.
    Judita and Sion will happy for this

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    @Aradeid The Ultra Rare Delivery Quest has a chance to disappear every time you clear it. It's completely random.
    To get the event trophy, you need to clear each of the delivery quests once, including the three Ultra Rares, but excluding the two new ones.

Also, as you are a new user, your posts are put in a moderation queue as we have had issues with spambots. I'm not sure how long this will last on a new account. Try posting in the Introduction subforum or PMing @chronomeister if you are having issues.

Last edited by Folseus; 06-09-2017 at 09:00 PM.