Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4844 Post(s)
    Fusou rainy cg hype!

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)
    Well, guess that's 3 BPs from me.

EDIT: Does this signify the beginnings of 41cm twin > 41cm prototype > 41cm kai?

Last edited by ofi123; 06-06-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Piuy is the boss.

Server
    Brunei
    Rep
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Welp, my second Suzuya is up to 84, I guess it's time to start a dupe Kumano.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)
    She looks flat from this angle

Time to lvl my lvl 80 Kumano the second for the CVL.

- - - Updated - - -

.....I lack the steel to finish a quest.

Wow. It's been a while since I lack resources for a quest. Though I reach 1 digit bauxite yesterday and not being able to clear 6-5 yesterday XD

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    Nerfx
    Server
    Kanoya Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5548 Post(s)
    Dat booty (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic8148_43.gif

Nerfx desu
    NO GA FURUERU
    Nagato(145), Bismarck (143) Musashi (145) Yamato (129) Iowa (120)

Rep
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Nice more QoL stuff! Also damn dat Fusou CG is pretty good.... Fusou Kai ni art update when lol?

The Evolution

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Looks like no need to make a Kumano CVL unless I'm missing a quest for it.

Still not sure if it's worth the screws to make a 41cm Triple Kai or if it's worth getting a second Type 63 (I guess the other reward is available quarterly).

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    @ofi123 requires a new item to upgrade them sadly.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1363 Post(s)
    Nice Kai ni for Kumano. Like the artwork. Still do not like the double BP requirement, including the troll need BP each time you go to CVL. At least the devs seemed to learn a lesson and drop a CVL Kai ni required quest this time around. Obviously want (and already have) Kumano Kai ni CAV, but not sure what I'm going to do about the CVL version. Complete Kandex is goal of mine so at some point I guess I'll waste a BP (and required resources >_>), convert to CVL take requisite screen shots, and then convert back to CAV. whee. There is the duplicate option, but that's one more BP, and I already did that for Suzuya Kai ni CVL. Arguable how much utility Suzuya/Kumano CVL have anyway so not a lot of incentive to have one of each. Seems to me lately it's damned if you do, damned if you don't anymore for Kai ni remodels. Either get a good remodel witch requires a BP (and you may not get any equipment), or get a meh remodel.

Wouldn't be an issue if not for the medal for improvemat exchange, but that's a big factor in the game given how important improvement is. IDK. Seems the balance is starting to get off with all the new BP remodels. Yeah, a medal is an option for some of the new quests, including a quarterly one, but the other choice is a gun improvement material ("gunmat") which I strongly suspect will not be limited in use to just 41cm guns. As for the 41cm triple kai upgrade path, I am a little surprised that you need gunmats for 41cm twin -> 41cm triple (46cm triple fodder doesn't surprise me). Given that I'd use guarantee for that, even with some 41cm twin at +6, for one more improvemat cost, I'd rather just level up a Fusou or Yamashiro to Kai ni. Still cheaper improvemat wise and get another Zuiun M12. As for prototype 41cm triple - 41cm triple kai, just one more thing to add to the ever increasing improvement list. Gunmats or not, everything is still going to be limited by improvemats. So much left go do, and medal stockpile is getting quite low. >_<

[Edit] Forgot this. Most of the GUI changes are fine, but not a big fan of the rainbow coloring for ship levels. Seems something thrown in for the sake of throwing it in, and a bit garish IMO.

@firehawk12: Yeah, I'm thinking I'll probably pass on a second Type 0 M63 fighter-bomber given that fighter-bombers don't seem all that useful. Be a lot more useful if they got the fighter plane rank bonus. Besides, for better or worse, have an improved Type 0 M62 Iwai if I need one of those. As for 41cm triple kai, good guns, but yeah, more improvemat drain. Would love to have two pair at +9, but what I want and what I can do are two very different things these days. Bunch o stuff left to do. Still don't don't have a second jet, or done one of the Type 2 Seaplane Fighter Skilled quests. Hell, still trying to get a pair of 16"/50 Mk.7+GFCS to +4 while keeping some medals for BP new remodels.

Last edited by goesto11; 06-07-2017 at 01:53 AM.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)
    @dandan550

Well those guns are prototypes after all. 41cm prototype needs a BP and much leveling to get so just a simple screw requirement isn't enough.

But needing 2 of that to upgrade 41 twin to prototype is too pricey.

Piuy is the boss.