Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    thx @both so I have to deal with it as i feared -.-
    @KotoNano I think it is the same as in KC where I make my dealy routine for res, waiting for the events (watching the years go by *g*) .

Because I am an ALnoob, I dont have the Endgame-problem for now, but all these games have the same issues after a while. So if there is not to much to do @endgame I hope they will concentrate on iteressting events to get more ships4artwork, to lvl them waiting 4 the next event :-
    These games are for me not like a movie or blockbuster-game with 50h playtime including an end. They are s.t. to relex or salt over .
    So without knowing a bit I fear there wont be much besides ranking pvp beside what you mentioned.

Rep
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)
    I've sort of hit that endgame problem.There are only 3 obtainable ships that I'm currently missing and a bunch of remodels that I don't really care to do atm.

I'm mostly just waiting for world 10 to hit JP so I can start the Jintsuu grind.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    TBH theres alot of things to do even in "end game" state
    kais coming out monthly -> never had enough BPs
    late game girls ,which quite worthwhile : Honolulu , st luis , Jintsuu , Nicholas
    each of them is boss only ,ye u know the drill
    and monthly events,collabs ,
    For the moment ,AL is long way from ded

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7819 Post(s)
    @Quzzimi Well yeah
    Not enough BP? They changed it so you can only do hardmode 3 times a day now on CN so now you've done the maximum BP grind in less than half an hour. Physically impossible to do more and you're basically just farming medals to buy prints and plates that go up in the trade shop.
    Late game girls? None of them are boss only that's just a myth pushed by KC fans and it's been debunked quite frequently on the good wiki. Despite that, only one that's actually hard to get is Jintsuu but once you got her it's not exactly hard.
    The monthly events? most of them are "do X daily mission but with a bit extra" daily mission style events. The actual events with maps to clear are 2~ months apart.

AL is a long way from dead, but that doesn't mean there's all that much to do if you play it for more than an hour or two daily once you've hit the late point and got all the worthwhile ship drops.

@Tygonius PvP is pretty dreadful. Once you get one of the two or three solid PvP fleets set up you can just beat most fleets and refresh it if there isn't one that's easy. There's not all that much in the PvP exchange shop though unfortunately so after a month of PvP you pretty much have all the worthwhile things from doing it.

Two things will never happen:
    Yuzuki getting added or Kagero-class K2.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    they changed hard mode to 3 but also doubled the drops so you get the same for less effort

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    End game AL is the same as end game KC. Nothing to do during no event days.
    AL at least have a login daily reward while I don't even login daily to KC anymore.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Events are also fairly frequent when it comes to Azur Lane, As one ends another starts in a few days if not immediately.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7819 Post(s)
    @Nadiya You mean like the current event where you can only get the new girl in the gacha?
    Yeah.. no. Even if there's 3 maps to do, the difficulty means the whole things done in 3 hours at most to 3* everything.

Event frequency doesn't matter if the events are unfun or shitty. The only reason I still play the game now and then is because there is some fun in the gameplay, but it's pretty low priority now.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I don't mind it, there's always something to do when I log in other than running through the dailies doing the same things that I got bored of in KC, even though it'll be the same dailies, I'm at least doing them along with the event maps. Fallen Wings was just over with, with me failing to acquire North Carolina but I at least picked up some Washingtons and Marylands.

Also Graf is a reward at the end of the event questline, so even if you don't get her through the construct you can still get her.

Last edited by Nadiya; 01-19-2018 at 05:33 AM.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7819 Post(s)
    @Nadiya What makes event maps any different when you just auto them to clear because there's no difficulty nor change in music? The only good parts about these events are the cut-scenes but unless you can read them then they also are kinda pointless.