Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingYu View Post
    @Nakasugi Why not play on the JP server? You can make as many accounts as you want. Link / Save account by binding to a twitter account.
    You can do twitter binding now? Oh, good.

Speaking of the JP client:

As far as the Neptunia boards go, this is legit and real. So I'll definitely be keeping track of it.

Last edited by firemagnet; 12-23-2017 at 10:47 PM.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    So... how do I contact this game's support to recover my account? My cellphone is crap so I play using an emulator in my laptop but it's disk drive suddenly died a few weeks ago so I had to get a new disk drive... thing is, I never got a code because I never expected something like this to happen...

By the way, I play on the JP server

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    @Krad Hunter

Information to give to cs@azurlane.net when trying to retrieve your account:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...9056/image.png

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I would like to check out this game but run into issues right from the start :( In detail there are two main problems:

(1) I tried to register a bilibili-account using email-method but all of my valid email-addresses wont work. I am from germany so u used my own .de-domain (no problems with KC) and a fresh made @hotmail.com. I think the problem is that bilibili refuses to work with non-conform providers like QQ or 165...

I really dont want to use chinese-only providers if it is not absolutly necessary :x

so my 1st question: what provider should I use?

(2) I have got an ordenary android mobile phone. Because no vpn I cant get the japanese version of the game (googleplay refuses the download:/ ) but the chinese link allowed me to download the file (247MB or s.t.). So after Installing I started the game and pressed the golden button on the right side. But now I only are able to see a beautiful picture of the (i think) ingame-update-page. Unfortunatelly the status bar doesnt do anything:(

There are 4,5GB of unused space available.

2nd question: Any suggestions what I may missing?

thx:-)

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    @Tygonius Have you tried the JP version?

What makes CN ver so special?

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    @Tygonius Enter "azur lane jp install" in google, click to 1st link for JP version installation instruction without vpn.

FKG ID: 719962525

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    @FlamingYu nothing is special, i would prefer the JP if I would be able to download it -.-
    @Nakasugi hmm, I dont understand what you would like to tell me. As mentioned in my post before I tried a while before asking for help. Maybe I am wrong but all guides or google-Links from the jp version are pointing to a google play link. This link doesnt work here in germany for license or whatever reason:-/

So the 1st link goes to reddit (inside one of the good "getting started guides"). But as told the googleplay doesnt work so I see something like qoo-app (looks 4 me vpn/proxy-like.

I will install/try Nox-emu @ PC but the Points (1) getting an valid account to play / pay via credit card and (2) getting the game itself doesnt change

sry maybe I am dumb -_-

update:
    ok with nox@pc + qoo-app it seems to work. I hope this way it is also possible to purchase s.t. (Nox bluescreened my PC every time so i had to disable VM-Settings @ Bios). I wonder why I got Ayanami instead of Z :x
    Ill try the same thing @Mobile.

update2:

with qoo-app installation was easy on mobile. Account binding works too. So all fine for me.

my mistake was to think there was another easy way without qoo and googleplay.

Last edited by Tygonius; 12-27-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Because there are not so many new posts I will try to bother you with more beginner-questions -_- . But before big thx for all the guides. They helped alot understanding the basics

[question 1]
    Let's say I spam a random map for stuff and gold. Now I will end up with a huge amount of ships. Some of them may have useable equipment some dont. An old KC-player like me started to dismount every single ship searching for useful things. Is there a good way to handle this situation smooth without to much manual work?

[question 2]
    I coundn't figure out how/where to dupe-upgrade my ships. In addition I would like to know how I can lock my real ships for failscrap reasons?

btw. is there a special section for "noob"-questions? I fear because I am only able to read kata/hira and a few kanji there will be more questions in the future .-

Rep
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    @Tygonius Do you mean you strip the equipment from ships you intend to burn before burning them? if so when you go to burn a ship it will always ask if you want to burn the equipment it has on it as well. You can select if you want to do so or not.

Dupe upgrade is the tab Second from the top of the character screen, Its icon is a wheel with a wrench inside it.

Every time you get a new ship it will ask if you want to lock it. If you want to lock/unlock a ship just click the icon of the lock on the character page

Last edited by Wahzam; 12-29-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    thank you @Wahzam yes this was what I wanted to know. I missed the little lock symbols. The "minus" on the equipment image on the screen after burning ships raises the amount of gold. So I think this sells the equip. No minus => keep equip