Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    well Graf Spee in this event throws a curveball at you if you don't nuke her before she selfdestructs, was nice to catch me off guard. The one thing I didn't like about this event though was that I just finished clearing SP3 10 times and now the next quest is clear SP3 10 times again. Now that part wasn't thought out well.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7823 Post(s)
    @Nadiya Well you probably know by now that it's 60 clears total.
    I wasted a few clears because the map was so easy I autoed through it and forgot to check the clear counts, I think I ended up losing 3~5 runs because of that.

Was nice getting some level 1 BB/CV's up to 40~ish leeching the 5 preboss battles though. Always useful.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

Rep
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    The Hyperdimension Neptunia update is up on the JP servers, but it looks like those servers are down at the moment.

Got her just by logging in.

Last edited by firemagnet; 01-26-2018 at 10:04 AM.

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    They really have no clue how to design interesting event, what a disaster.....

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    Take this as a filler event like the Glorious side event. Still waiting for USS event.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingYu View Post
    Take this as a filler event like the Glorious side event. Still waiting for USS event.
    Basically. I really need to learn how to farm ship souls, though. That being said, I'm also a huge nep fan, so I'm split between this and the Fate/GO event going on right now. Art-wise and characterization-wise, however, Kancolle will almost always be superior to Azure Lane IMHO.

Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by firemagnet; 01-29-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    From what I see I'm fairly excited about the bullet patterns of the Neptunia event, when it's coming to CN server

Rep
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiya View Post
    From what I see I'm fairly excited about the bullet patterns of the Neptunia event, when it's coming to CN server
    Yeah, Black Heart is already fairly nasty and that's just the first level. The autopilot does better than I do with her bullet patters, lol. then again, my characters are about twice as high of a level as the stage bosses, thanks to my very liberal use of the "backyard"/breakroom/training room to powerlevel my characters while I'm away.

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiya View Post
    Outside of the hard mode boss fight, every other battle can be autoplay by a DD/CVL duo without problem.
    For the last boss fight, you will need to manual play a high level fleet with decent equipment.
    But as you can't drop any of the collab ship, all the maps are just pointless...

Last edited by Murrue; 01-29-2018 at 12:44 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    HIbiki/Verniy is coming in a future event and also HMS Aurora, not to be confused with the Russian Aurora, only Aurora has pic