Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
    Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    @Taichou yes next to the skill teaching building.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    is there a way to buy diamonds in this game outside japan?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zeechan101 View Post
    is there a way to buy diamonds in this game outside japan?
    You can buy it if you use google play.

Rep
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    I was invited into this game earlier (at JP version launch I think) but I decided to back out for several reasons, the chief reason being I've already have a lot of games taking my daily attention and I don't want to be ensnared into more games than I could handle.

A few things I need to ask:
    1. Do you need to have a full-fledged fleet like in Kancolle (destroyers, cruisers, battleships, aircraft carriers) to participate in events and late contents?
    2. What kind of stuffs do they have for micro-transactions? How do I buy the diamonds and can I get by without these premiums?
    3. Does the game has multiple version/languages? if so, which version is recommended?
    4. How do I register for his game? I've already have Bilibili account but I was stuck afterwards.

Last edited by LostLogia4; 11-19-2017 at 04:54 AM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 welcome back, well you can try or not but the game is show promise to a point JP google consider it the best.

as for questions:
    1. No, in normal parts of the event you can choose in anykind compo you like. But there is a Hardmode where you'll require certain ships (and destroyers are mandatory)2 present in the fleet.
    2. sadly I can't answer this how.
    3. well no, there is a CN and JP server, but both uses JP voicing with an exemption of the CN shipgirls having a CN voice but not sure if the JP server will change that
    4. use your bilibili account instead, it acts universal to all bilibili related games.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Is there any recommended place for farming T2 remodel mat?
    For now I'm farming at H4-2 coz I'm farming weapon recipe too while at it
    But T2 mat just wont drop, heck the T3 mat drop faster than T2 >.<

Rep
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    @xero It is all RNG. I'm getting T2 and T3 from H3-2 even though I wanted T1s.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    So many new stuff...

One is Hamakaze + her kai version (LOLI), new retrofits are the USN Cassin and Downes and lastly some attire for Ikazuchi and Inazuma.
    [+] Spoiler

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Huh? Hamakaze already have kai version?
    Didn't get her from gacha tho, so I don't know she even exist >.<

New retrofit looks nice but I wonder if they will retrofit SSR character in the future and if they do, will they balance other retrofitted ships considering how ship like kako/furutaka are kind of mediocre compared to lets say javelin or signit in their kai form
    Not to mention remodeling take a lot of mats, its fine if those normal ship only need T1 mats but they need bunch of T2 too, so most people will just prioritize remodeling the stronger ship
    I hope they got buffed in the future, also they need to make AA destroyer relevant somehow, poor san diego and haman getting no love, especially diego who has kind of become a meme in the community (Haman is cute tho...)

Last edited by xero; 11-24-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    @xero if you play in CN server she isn't implemented there yet either is Mikasa too. But announcements said that they'll appear this December.

Seeing her 1st skill, not sure how to use her anyway... Anyways, I'll try to push out of world 8 and reach to 9 or perhaps to 10. If Mikasa eventually appeared, getting Jintsu is apparently a must as she had a skill that buffs other CLs and DDs... Combining with Mikasa's IJN buff... yeah sounds good for Yuudachi and Shigure or another CL...