Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3103 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BikuToru View Post
    @Ferreae Yamashiro kai is the only one I know that can equip it, at least on the JP version.
    Both versions. Yamashiro is currently the only BBV present.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    @BikuToru @dandan550

Thank you. I didn't get Ms.Fortunate until after I scrapped the Zuiun, so couldn't try...but if I get another ~~

---

*amused* was about to ask another question that bothered me for a few days, but solved it myself:

Was repeatedly getting システム工ラ一:27:委託デ一夕が存在? ??ません。 on trying to launch for some commissions, and couldn't figure out what supposedly wasn't existing.
    Turns out it was the commission :P Relogging had it disappear (wasn't a nightly commission or a timed one, so didn't think it mattered

Last edited by Ferreae; 11-06-2017 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Somehow post duped itself in itself?

Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    With testing the game in NAX somtime have heavy lag, abnormal sound. I thinked this was from hosting pc, but no heavy load or memory usage detected. The lag just inside the emouator.
    Somtimes run without problems sometimes plaguage with this lag.
    Tried to set the emulator "hardware accelerated" but not helped. Think to find out the current pc config virtalisation supporting enabling (ifd not enabled all).
    The hosting pc is not a bad model, feel something hapening in NOX but not all the time.

Press pause everthing has smothly (animation&sound )in background. Unpause lag and sound bug. -> how the game work if severs loaded, or ping is big?
    I hope they don't use code that generate network traffic in battle mode on an (emulated) android device.

Somebody any similar experience in the past?

Last edited by hidahos; 11-06-2017 at 11:16 PM.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3103 Post(s)
    @Ferreae you'll get her in world 6 or 7 I think

Anyways, rejoice JP-based players the "Star-Diva mini-event" is now there! Go and turn Unicorn into a lovely idol~!

Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    @hidahos

Yup, Takao's a pretty useful ship, powerful in both cannons and torpedos thanks to her skills. She's currently on my main team.

Yamashiro is the only BBV... So, she can use both main battery barrage and aircraft strike? Why isn't she more popular in that case?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone facing intense lag in Chinese server?

I started playing last Saturday. While everything was smooth during the weekends, it started to lag heavily yesterday. The lag is really horrible today, it take ages for me to get into the game, and once I am in the game, I am greeted with a "loading" animation after every single action I did. There are also many times where I got sent back to the login screen due to "lost of connection".

Last edited by Lightseeker; 11-07-2017 at 07:43 AM.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3103 Post(s)

I wanted long enough before marrying my beloved Uni-chan~

Shiratsuyu-Girls:

Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    What is the benefit using destroyes in the scout fleet instead of heavy cruisers?

If I want fight ranked for points will I need separate fleet from fleet1 or 2? I my try can't use same ship.

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hidahos View Post
    What is the benefit using destroyes in the scout fleet instead of heavy cruisers?

If I want fight ranked for points will I need separate fleet from fleet1 or 2? I my try can't use same ship.
    Destroyers have much more powerful torpedos compared to heavy cruisers and have higher evasion (and movement speed) but much lower armor and health. Destroyers work well for launching well-timed torpedos into waves of enemies, using their high burst damage to clear them out quickly. Destroyers do not work very well in PVP or in auto-clearing because torpedos need to be properly aimed to really be effective. Personally, I bring Eldridge in my main team because she has a potent evasion buff that allows the entire scout team to avoid all damage from projectiles for several seconds. It might also be helpful to note that some light cruisers have very good DPS and support skills as well.

You do not need seperate ships from your main fleets. I use a slightly modified version of my main team when playing PVP matches (switching out Eldridge with a heavy cruiser). Just make sure your main fleet ships are not in the middle of something else (clearing a map, for example) when attempting to launch into PVP.

Rep
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Doesn't DD also gives you higher chance to dodge ambush in maps?
    That is what I feel.

92% with DD, 84% with CA.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03