Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Well, I tried this game on my smartphone. Other than it crashing my smartphone, it's good. Really good. Too bad there isn't an english version of the client, though that may be forthcoming if it gets popular enough. I'm stuck on Kancolle's art-style and ship personalities, but Azure Lane appears to have better mechanics.

edit:

it keeps on crashing my phone and I can't seem to log in using bluestacks or other emulators. It gives me some sort of error message when I try to enter my email address.

Last edited by firemagnet; 10-12-2017 at 12:43 AM.

Newly Registered
    IGN
    FireKore
    Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Ok, so, I wanted to try out this game. But it seems I can't get the JP client.

Play Store tell me it isn't available in my country, even when I'm connected to my jp account with a VPN.*

Anyone has an idea ? Do I have to make another account in another country (China ?) to download it ?

I'd just give up and play in chinese, but as I'm learning japanese, I know that one day I'll be able to read the jp version. So it would be better for me to start out on this one.

Thanks in advance.

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firemagnet View Post
    Well, I tried this game on my smartphone. Other than it crashing my smartphone, it's good. Really good. Too bad there isn't an english version of the client, though that may be forthcoming if it gets popular enough. I'm stuck on Kancolle's art-style and ship personalities, but Azure Lane appears to have better mechanics.

edit:

it keeps on crashing my phone and I can't seem to log in using bluestacks or other emulators. It gives me some sort of error message when I try to enter my email address.
    Hello, I am new to this forum but I thought I should chime in since I have some experiance getting foriegn apps to work on emulators. Please understand I am not trying to mock anyone here by saying this (I am merely attempting to reassure them that it should not be difficult to resolve) but Azure Lane was one of the easier applications to get running on an emulator.

I am currently using NOX app player as my emulator. I have my computer's locale set to Japan by default, as I tend to run a lot of Japanese-locale games .This has the side effect of installing NOX in the same locale. You will need to change the language back to english, of course, to be able to easily navigate the menus. Searching for Azure Lane using the play store search function should pop it up to the top of the list. As long as you are running it in the japanese locale, it should not have an issue allowing you to download and install it. If this does not work for you, please let me know and I will try to help you work through it. Azure Lane is worth the effort. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by FireKore View Post
    Ok, so, I wanted to try out this game. But it seems I can't get the JP client.

Play Store tell me it isn't available in my country, even when I'm connected to my jp account with a VPN.*

Anyone has an idea ? Do I have to make another account in another country (China ?) to download it ?

I'd just give up and play in chinese, but as I'm learning japanese, I know that one day I'll be able to read the jp version. So it would be better for me to start out on this one.

Thanks in advance.
    I do not think using a VPN will effect the availibility check. I have Azure Lane on my smartphone, but I believe it is set to America as its locale, so I do not think you need to set your phone or emulator to be China or Japan specifically in order for it to get through the check. You could try installing it through a direct application pack install instead of getting it off the app store and see if you can bypass it that way.

IGN
    Shakoran (SenPro)
    Server
    Buin Naval base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Is there something good that i ''should'' Lvling here ?

Currently i use most of time : Belfast / Prinz / Rodney / Ark Royal / Ilustrious / And San Diego

Last edited by Arkayda; 10-12-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/291264Ark.png
    DMM Discord Channel : https://discord.gg/vSV3dwc

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkayda View Post
    Is there something good that i ''should'' Lvling here ?

Currently i use most of time : Belfast / Prinz / Rodney / Ark Royal / Ilustrious / And San Diego
    Personally, I have not been particularly impressed by San Diego's performance, at least not before level 30 and two star upgrades (awakenings).

Unicorn is amazing, in that she helps boost other carriers and also heals your scout team while sporting a respectable aircraft power on her own. Indianapolis (or Indi-chan as I call her) has powerful guns and is surprisingly sturdy, her defensive passive giving her some nice endurance. Indi-chan also sports respectable AA, and usable main battery firepower, so she is overall a very solid ship. I use both Unicorn and Indi-chan on my primary fleet currently.

I like London as well and I use her on one of my secondary fleets, but I will admit that she's not particularly amazing in terms of performance. Ayanami has a very nice dodge rate, plus her torpedoes and fast reload rate pack a serious punch. She meets some stiff competition against Kagero as my favorite destroyer, but I digress.

Rep
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    @Arkayda Out of those, Unicorn should be high priority. Her heals are great, especially for hard mode clearing.

KanColle - Possibly retired | Azur Lane - ID: 607397125, Server: 朱诺行动
    Kamihime Project - ID: 141261 | Union Leader of Revenant | Currently full, but always looking for strong, competitive players aiming for high Union event rankings
    Gluttony Ranking results: Expert - 41st Ultimate - 30th

IGN
    Shakoran (SenPro)
    Server
    Buin Naval base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    @FaPaThY i Change Ark Royal for Unicorn then

Rep
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I like Unicorn a lot, and the girl that's second from last, I have her on my main fleet.

Also the Universal Ballin (middle of your selection), isn't really a ship, you use her to upgrade a ship's star rating, really useful for rare ships like Unicorn, since you can use that one instead of a Unicron dupe. I suspect that the higher teir Ballin is used for getting a ship from 4 to 5 stars.

IGN
    Shakoran (SenPro)
    Server
    Buin Naval base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    @kitsuneshoujo is actually used to Upgrade an SSR unit.

for late Upgrade, you need 2 of this Tier Ballin to upgrade 4* to 5*

well let's just say this ...

Gold Ballin = For SSR
    Purple Ballin = for SR

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Just 2 golds for getting ssr to 5 stars, or 2 balins for getting either rarity to 5 stars?