Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Azur Lane General Discussions

hey there folks this is my first post in this site for many months now and this new game that i've been playing is called Azure Lane and it looks like a bastard daughter of Warship Girls and Kancolle but the main diff. of these 2 games Azure Lane's game style will remind u of some bullet hell arcade games out there (e.g Strikers 1945,Blazing Star,Gradius and etc.) well for now for those who want to try the game here's the link:

http://blhx.biligame.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kalinsre's Edit: Link to the game's English wiki: http://blhx.wikia.com/wiki/Azur_Lane_Wiki

Last edited by Kalinsre; 10-28-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    This game looks fun. I will definitely try it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1579 Post(s)
    What is the emulator situation for this game? I've seen footages but didn't want to deal with it being non-PC.

IGN
    Zarael
    Rep
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre Been playing this on droid4x with no problems. Using keyboard mapping helps a lot for this game.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Do we need to register an account for this game? If yes, how to do that?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    @Arisato Minato u can register on BiliBili's Site and @Kalinsre i use Memu to play GF and this one and i had no worries on that

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    This game is super fun. Hope there would be a community for it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1579 Post(s)
    Homepage shows censorship on Japanese ships. Any way to get around that?

Also will progress be wiped? Is this still beta?

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    You control the Allied ship ( US, UK) and fight again the Axis ship ( German, Japan) but your starters have German Destroyer.

Really confused.

Also there are Rock - Paper - Scissor in play because getting pass map two is really impossible with only light fleet.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre dude this game is officially released on June 2 so i think no wipe here @Arisato Minato the other starter ships beside Z23 were Laffey (US) and Javelin (UK) and u can get any ship from both sides via drop or construction