Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1537 Post(s)
    @goesto11 I use the Nox emulator.
    It lets you map the screen parts so that you can set the direction pads to WASD.
    https://www.bignox.com/

Registration was tricky and took me a few tries. When in doubt just restart the game.

The good thing about this game is that in the ship profile page they have their English names in tiny print. This helps a lot. At the very least you can tell what ships they are supposed ot be without relying on external sources.

...as long as you don't facepalm too hard when IJN is being censored into IRN(not that it's a problem anyway. The drops/construction in the game so far has Allies to Axis ratio of about 200 to 1. You can be days into the game without seeing any Japanese or German ships).

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Kalinsre; 06-08-2017 at 03:54 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Some information for anyone ( If I am not correct, feel free to help me):

Ship Type based on Icon:

Two Torpedo = DD - Fastest, can equip torpedo to use as skill, lowest FP and Armor and HP, highest rate of Fire
    High Angle Gun = CL - DD with better armor and HP with less speed,
    High Angle Gun with "+" mark = CA. Slowest Frontline Ship but has highest FP, Armor, and HP.
    Plane = CVL - Basic Back-line ship with ability to do air support
    Plane with "+" mark = CV
    Main Battery = Battle Cruiser
    Main Battery with "+" mark = BB

- - - Updated - - -

When using BB/BC support fire, Hold the skill button to open Target Periscope and aiming by swiping the scope. The higher level of the BB ship skill is, the better accuracy when support fire.

When using Torpedo, the ship will shoot 5 of it in a forward fan formation, get as close as possible to target to maximize the damage.

Remember, ship girl can rotate their turret to shot at the front and two sides, use that advantaged to flank your normal ship enemies as they can only shot forward.

Your Flagship is one of the three back-line ships, and if your flagship sunk, you lost. So it is advice to use BB/BC as flagship instead of CV/CVL.

IGN
    Zarael
    Rep
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Just wanted to drop this here, it's the closest thing I've found to a wiki: http://wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页, it has construction timers, map drops, unit info, etc... (don't know how accurate it all is though)

@Arisato Minato
    Also just want to correct the torpedo portion, but the amount of torpedos fired depends on your torpedo equipment. Say you equipped a 3 tube torpedo, then in game, you'd fire 3 torpedos. Equip a 5 tubed torpedo, then fire 5. Not sure how it works if there's no torpedo equipment in the slot though. The same applies to battleship guns too, whether you're using a double or triple barrel, as well as even the smaller caliber guns.

Last edited by Zarael; 06-08-2017 at 05:25 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarael View Post
    Just wanted to drop this here, it's the closest thing I've found to a wiki: http://wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页, it has construction timers, map drops, unit info, etc... (don't know how accurate it all is though)

@Arisato Minato
    Also just want to correct the torpedo portion, but the amount of torpedos fired depends on your torpedo equipment. Say you equipped a 3 tube torpedo, then in game, you'd fire 3 torpedos. Equip a 5 tubed torpedo, then fire 5. Not sure how it works if there's no torpedo equipment in the slot though. The same applies to battleship guns too, whether you're using a double or triple barrel, as well as even the smaller caliber guns.
    If you does not have Torpedo equipped then you cannot use Firing Torpedo skill.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm have problem about the plane.
    How can I know which one is fighter and which one is bomber?

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7748 Post(s)
    @GeminiIcey The biggest hint for this is fighter uses the AA calculation in it's top left stat which is like AA guns. Bombers (both dive and torpedo) list damage the same way as main guns do.

That said being able to tell fighters and the two bombers apart isn't that important since CV can only equip specific planes into their slots, they have a fighter slot for fighter only for example. It was annoying since I got a broken 5* BTD with 236x2 bombing stat... but Unicorn can't equip that type of plane, so it's sitting on Shoho.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1537 Post(s)
    The event was ok. It's pretty doable for someone who literally started a few days ago.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1537 Post(s)
    https://www.twitch.tv/kalinsre_

Streaming this game a little bit.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7748 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarael View Post
    Yeah the chinese wiki is the only one worth even skimming at the moment.
    When I checked for an english wiki yesterday the last time either of the two had been updated was 5 days ago.

Decided to make my own, about 20% done at the moment. I'll put a link up when it's good enough that you can actually get information off it that's useful.
    Or when the front page doesn't look like ass

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2861 Post(s)
    looks interesting, where did you guys get the apk?

Also just like GF I assure there is an uncensored version using codes or stuff.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 115]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze