Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help about 6-4

Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    @211303 God i hate 5-5, currently do Nagato k2 Q, ....... do the first run, get perfect result.... it just that i forgot to have a ASW ship....... . And after that it all hell, Isuzu get hit into the face, which make her fail to kill the sub, .... get pass second Re in good state ? ... GOT OFF RAIL into node L .... And i not even bother to mention about go home thank to second Re-chan
    I know,i know it not the place to rant , it just my head hot like crazy, and angry beyond comprehension

No wonder dev never make anything look like 5-5 in event and future world 6 , if there is a few map like this we have to clear in event, i swear people just gonna quit the game

- - - Updated - - -

THAT IT, I"M OUT , i had been spend resource from near 21000 fuel/ammo to 18000 fuel/ammo, and RNG still keep screw me over and over, that map is rigging i tell you, rigging

Last edited by honglong17; 06-14-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4750 Post(s)
    @honglong17 You know you can take support to 5-5 right? Have you considered having a CLT as the OASW?

Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    @Leyana both support , and i do use CLT,... it just damn RNG troll me so hard, .. i maybe should consider leave it and redo next month after train Taiyou to a consider LV and hope that her OASW strike can kill the sub,so i still can do 3BB, 2CV,1CVL formation

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1333 Post(s)
    @honglong17: Are you doing Quest BB 99 now? Best to make a new thread for different topic (topic for this is 6-4). At any rate, for that quest, yes, I strongly advise getting Taiyou to Kai (or Kai ni, but Kai will work). I used Nagato K2, Mutsu, Yamato, Taihou, Zuikaku CVB & Taiyou Kai (lvl 65). Sparkle everything and run double shelling support. NOTE: Still took me 5 sorties to clear the quest (3x retreats, 1x failed sub kill, 1x S rank).

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    @goesto11 thank , how did you outfit Taiyou ? 2 type 97 - 931 airgroup ? , did i need to use stuff like sonar/depth charge on her ?

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1333 Post(s)
    @honglong17: Taiyou Kai – Tenzan Murata, Type 4 SONAR, Type 3 DC, Type 2 DC. Type 4 & Type 3 are improved to +4. You'll want to use double-line at the boss to help ensure you take down the sub. Again, expect this to take a few attempts. I never got off-routed, but still took me 5 tries. FYI according to KCV I had 419-434 airpower. All ships other than Taiyou Kai were level 99 or waifu. GL

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    @goesto11 GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i able to get a S thank to your advice,.... but i forgot to active the Q.... .... kill me
    I though i still active the Q from yesterday....

Last edited by honglong17; 06-15-2017 at 06:10 AM.