Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help about 6-4

Rep
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    @211303 God i hate 5-5, currently do Nagato k2 Q, ....... do the first run, get perfect result.... it just that i forgot to have a ASW ship....... . And after that it all hell, Isuzu get hit into the face, which make her fail to kill the sub, .... get pass second Re in good state ? ... GOT OFF RAIL into node L .... And i not even bother to mention about go home thank to second Re-chan
    I know,i know it not the place to rant , it just my head hot like crazy, and angry beyond comprehension

No wonder dev never make anything look like 5-5 in event and future world 6 , if there is a few map like this we have to clear in event, i swear people just gonna quit the game

- - - Updated - - -

THAT IT, I"M OUT , i had been spend resource from near 21000 fuel/ammo to 18000 fuel/ammo, and RNG still keep screw me over and over, that map is rigging i tell you, rigging

Last edited by honglong17; 06-14-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)
    @honglong17 You know you can take support to 5-5 right? Have you considered having a CLT as the OASW?

Rep
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    @Leyana both support , and i do use CLT,... it just damn RNG troll me so hard, .. i maybe should consider leave it and redo next month after train Taiyou to a consider LV and hope that her OASW strike can kill the sub,so i still can do 3BB, 2CV,1CVL formation

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1362 Post(s)
    @honglong17: Are you doing Quest BB 99 now? Best to make a new thread for different topic (topic for this is 6-4). At any rate, for that quest, yes, I strongly advise getting Taiyou to Kai (or Kai ni, but Kai will work). I used Nagato K2, Mutsu, Yamato, Taihou, Zuikaku CVB & Taiyou Kai (lvl 65). Sparkle everything and run double shelling support. NOTE: Still took me 5 sorties to clear the quest (3x retreats, 1x failed sub kill, 1x S rank).

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    @goesto11 thank , how did you outfit Taiyou ? 2 type 97 - 931 airgroup ? , did i need to use stuff like sonar/depth charge on her ?

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1362 Post(s)
    @honglong17: Taiyou Kai – Tenzan Murata, Type 4 SONAR, Type 3 DC, Type 2 DC. Type 4 & Type 3 are improved to +4. You'll want to use double-line at the boss to help ensure you take down the sub. Again, expect this to take a few attempts. I never got off-routed, but still took me 5 tries. FYI according to KCV I had 419-434 airpower. All ships other than Taiyou Kai were level 99 or waifu. GL

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    @goesto11 GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i able to get a S thank to your advice,.... but i forgot to active the Q.... .... kill me
    I though i still active the Q from yesterday....

Last edited by honglong17; 06-15-2017 at 06:10 AM.