Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has started and will end around 7pm JST. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2031 Post(s)

June 12th Maintenance

There will be scheduled maintenance on June 12th from 14:00~17:00 JST.

The current event,Let's Run! Sukane's Big Interleague Games!, will come to an end.

The next event, The Search for The Ideal Bride, will begin.

The following sections in the shop will be removed
    >Previous revival event

The following tabs in the shop will be reset
    >Life crystal
    >Leader medal
    >Medal of honour

Patch notes:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHueHue View Post
    Patch notes:
    1. Event:
    - New event, "The Search for The Ideal Bride" is now commenced.
    - This is the Treasure Rally Event
    - Collect Wedding's Ore to play the Treasure Rally, with a chance to win an Event Girl!
    - If you get "1" from Nazupon, you can earn 1 Festival Champange, which can be use to allow any girl on any line to advance until the next special panel.
    - Challenge stage map is also available for this event.
    - New characters: Water Lily (June Bride), Yomena (Sci name: Aster yomena), Nerine (June Bride), Bouvardia (Sci name: Bouvardia spp.)

2. Campaign
    - 30% stamina discount for all Story Mission stage maps (Jun 12th til Jun 19th).
    - 29th Mensiversary Thank you campaign (Jun 12th til Jun 22nd): login everday to get 2 Flower gems per day
    - Promo: Get 60 Flower Gems (increased from 36 Flower Gems) for 3000 DMM points. Lasted from Jun 12th til Jul 10th

3. Characters
    - Blooming are now available for the following flower knights: Water Lily (June Bride), Yomena, Nerine (June Bride), Bouvardia, Ionocidium, Ifafa Lily, Epidendrum, Lily of the Valley Tree.
    (Note that only stats and ability of the bloom form are added. Illustration and character quest (including H-scenes) will be added at the regular schedule).
    - Adjustment on Evasion ability: All characters will Evasion ability will have changes as follows:
    Code:
    Before: During combat, evade enemy attacks at a fixed rate
    After: During combat, evade enemy attacks at a rate of XX% on the first 2 turns, and XX% on the subsequent turns.
    4. Gacha: Event Gacha, "Re-action" Ability Character Priority Gacha

5. Garden: 8 new garden items, 1 new BGM

6. Exchange shop:
    - The following exchange shop has been updated: Crystal of Life, Special Duty Medals of Honor, and Leader's Medal

7. Misc
    - Homescreen's background and BGM has been changed to fit the theme of the new event.
    - In the case when max slots for Comrades are increase, it will has been increase by a fixed number of 10 slots, If the current max is not in multiples of 10, when it increase by a number so the the last number is 0 (i.e. if you have 42 max slots, it will increase to 50 slots instead of 52 slots).
    - Added a button on the character detail tab in Gacha and Exchange shop so it can display stats and ability in base form, evolved form and bloomed form.

8. Bugfixes
    - Grammar correction

9. Compensation
    - 1 Flower gem for the Comrade's max slots bug and 1 Flower Gem for extended maintenance.

Last edited by ofi123; 06-14-2017 at 12:55 PM.

Piuy is the boss.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Rename the new event to "Searching for the Bride's Ore"

原石 means literally "ore"

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    "Look for" or "Search for" would be more accurate. The form of verb used here is for a request or command. It's an implied shortening of either of these or their change of honorifics.
    Code:
    探して(ください): (Please) find it
    探して(きなさい): (Go) find it
    Anything "-ing" is a concurrent verb form which is always explicitly written or said.
    Code:
    探しています: Searching/Looking for

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Patch notes:
    1. Event:
    - New event, "The Search for The Ideal Bride" is now commenced.
    - This is the Treasure Rally Event
    - Collect Wedding's Ore to play the Treasure Rally, with a chance to win an Event Girl!
    - If you get "1" from Nazupon, you can earn 1 Festival Champange, which can be use to allow any girl on any line to advance until the next special panel.
    - Challenge stage map is also available for this event.
    - New characters: Water Lily (June Bride), Yomena (Sci name: Aster yomena), Nerine (June Bride), Bouvardia (Sci name: Bouvardia spp.)

2. Campaign
    - 30% stamina discount for all Story Mission stage maps (Jun 12th til Jun 19th).
    - 29th Mensiversary Thank you campaign (Jun 12th til Jun 22nd): login everday to get 2 Flower gems per day
    - Promo: Get 60 Flower Gems (increased from 36 Flower Gems) for 3000 DMM points. Lasted from Jun 12th til Jul 10th

3. Characters
    - Blooming are now available for the following flower knights: Water Lily (June Bride), Yomena, Nerine (June Bride), Bouvardia, Ionocidium, Ifafa Lily, Epidendrum, Lily of the Valley Tree.
    (Note that only stats and ability of the bloom form are added. Illustration and character quest (including H-scenes) will be added at the regular schedule).
    - Adjustment on Evasion ability: All characters will Evasion ability will have changes as follows:
    Code:
    Before: During combat, evade enemy attacks at a fixed rate
    After: During combat, evade enemy attacks at a rate of XX% on the first 2 turns, and XX% on the subsequent turns.
    4. Gacha: Event Gacha, "Re-action" Ability Character Priority Gacha

5. Garden: 8 new garden items, 1 new BGM

6. Exchange shop:
    - The following exchange shop has been updated: Crystal of Life, Special Duty Medals of Honor, and Leader's Medal

7. Misc
    - Homescreen's background and BGM has been changed to fit the theme of the new event.
    - In the case when max slots for Comrades are increase, it will has been increase by a fixed number of 10 slots, If the current max is not in multiples of 10, when it increase by a number so the the last number is 0 (i.e. if you have 42 max slots, it will increase to 50 slots instead of 52 slots).
    - Added a button on the character detail tab in Gacha and Exchange shop so it can display stats and ability in base form, evolved form and bloomed form.

8. Bugfixes
    - Grammar correction

9. Compensation
    - 1 Flower gem for the Comrade's max slots bug and 1 Flower Gem for extended maintenance.

Last edited by MrHueHue; 06-14-2017 at 02:20 AM.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2843 Post(s)
    WHOA! Water Lily is a 6-star!?

Also Nerine... BAIT!!! XD

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 115]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    WATER LILY MARRY ME!!!

and I just got Nerine (June Bride) from gacha just now

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, this is rather interesting...

apparently 花嫁の原石 means ideal/perfect wife according to this: https://hinative.com/en-US/questions/3290753

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue Oh, I've heard about something like that from a different Japanese game I play. The idea is that ore is unrefined, but you can get precious metals out of it with work.

Although this event is about flower knights trying to be the most ideal wife by dressing the part, cooking the best, etc., the title chosen in this thread is probably still good since the competition is for the gem offered by King Protea anyways.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby I see... this is something new for me, but I prefer the title depict the theme and the main point of the story of the event

besides, "The Search for the Bride's Ore" sounds like we actually looking for the ore, which is the initial idea for that.

"The Search for The Ideal Bride" would fit the theme more IMO.

Rep
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Seems like it'll be quite a handful to update the dodge rates. I'll automate the dodge ability refactoring via AutoWikiBot through NazunaBot tomorrow.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 I've edited Template:AbilityText to accept parameters for the "evade" type. Furthermore, I added a category for pages using the "evade" type of ability without parameters. This should help you narrow down the search process.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/C...ing_Parameters
    Just search for pages with that category and Category:★★★★★★, then set "effect=80 | effect2=50" for AbilityText. I can help with that if needed.
    ★★★★★ will be "effect=65 | effect2=40" for gacha girls.
    For event and serial code girls, it's "effect=55 | effect2=40".

Incidentally, I want to add support for raw ability strings for Japanese and hand-translated abilities. That'll be the last thing I'll put into the Module:Ability before I swap out the old template with the new one.