Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4725 Post(s)

Sinoalice ーシノアリスー

Wondering if anyone here is playing the game. After some initial problem with the server, the game is finally back online, and is running rather smoothly so far. Basically, this is a fairy tale-themed based Android/iOS game developed by Pokelabo and published by Square Enix. Yoko Taro, NieR and Drakengard's creative director, is responsible for this game. The game just launched on 6/6/2017.

http://sinoalice.jp/

We already have a English wiki, so you can look for any info you need there.
    https://sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    731 Post(s)
    Tried it. And dropped. Just wasn't for me I guess.
    I don't feel the uniqueness of the game. Pretty sure they are just using Yoko's name to hype the game.

I have reached ch.4 of Alice+Snow story with Gretel acc. before dropping it.

Last edited by FlamingYu; 06-13-2017 at 07:20 AM.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    970 Post(s)
    I was going to try this game, but they keep doing maintenance last week, every time I tried to play, it was down. So I just started yesterday and still rerolling right now.

Not sure if I'm gonna keep playing or not because there are other games I want to play right now. Just testing the water right now, we'll see. :)

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4725 Post(s)
    @FlamingYu well, for me, it is the character design, music, script, and the atmosphere these elements created that attracts me.

They really have to do something with the server though. First collection event, and everyone keeps getting timeout.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tried. Its gameplay reminds me of Million Arthur.

Rep
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tried the game two days ago because of Yoko Taro. The art and music is pretty good, but the gameplay is kinda meh. Also the unlimited maintenance works annoyed me quite a bit, since it seemed to be always down when i actually had time to play.

I dont think i will continue to play. The game will most likely get pretty grindy in the future and without an interesting combat system i won't bother with another grind heavy game.

The Evolution

Rep
    Mentioned
    970 Post(s)
    Playing it so far. I love the characters and the music. But the combat is kinda meh, it's the typical mobage combat system.

One thing I can see a problem, since we only control 1 character 1 job while the other party member are random people, it's annoying if you don't get match with a healer etc or people that doesn't equip the right elements weapon for the boss. Right now the enemy is still weak, but later if you get to high level bosses, that's gonna be a big problem.

On the good side I'm enjoying the twisted characters, I felt a shiver down my spine when I listen to them.

Current favorite character, she just wanted to sleep but I couldn't help myself want to wake her up. :)

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4725 Post(s)
    @Mikan You can choose the friend you want by doing the followings:

1. Press the button at the bottom right corner

2. select this option, and press the button at the bottom right corner.

3. Pick the friend you want to bring with you.

Last edited by 211303; 06-14-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    970 Post(s)
    @211303 Oh !! Didn't know about that option, thanks. :)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    @211303 How did you manage to find those high power players to follow, is there a specific way to look for them?